Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party (28644 Views)

Reno Omokri Doesn't Hate Peter Obi At All / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by herich(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ronu remo go explain tire grin grin grin
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Stoplying: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
kabillionaire:
But we are not in America, are we?
They are making a confusion on purpose:
1. Professors don't print diplomas
2. Therefore universities everywhere in this world have professionals printing their diplomas for them, those professionals are called diploma vendors. They have contracts with the universities for which they print the diplomas.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by naijaking1: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
seguno2:

I guess that it’s impossible to defend BS fakeness and forgery, without making a circus spectacle of your own stupidity.
Does Reno’s grovelling at the behind of Bourdillon’s drug lord not want to make you puke and vomit your intestines out

Sadly, the guy has made himself the chief defender for forgery.
And somehow, every trash he writes ends up on the NL front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by HRHKingOliver(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
According to RENO, Nigerians should start printing their school Certificates from any Cyber Cafe for NYSC, or any other official purposes, provided they graduated from that school.

I don't know why people have to go to their various local government secretariat for IDENTIFICATION LETTER, when they can effortlessly print it in any Cafe, cast signatures and stamp, since they are truly from that local local government..

Reno, in a bid to justify Tinubu's forgery, you are encouraging what this country cannot control when people begin to follow that path.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Babastrong(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=EbolaTinubu post=126217775] grin Them don go steal another person picture oh
No matter what una say, EbolaTinubu is a fraud and a certificate forger
Answer this question and win millions
Which secondary school did EbolaTinubu graduated from? [PETER OBI claimed to finish from UNN. where is his certificate? present it and win 1million naira.]
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Masterito(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
CSU said in thier original certificate that they don't allow that. Stop spreading nonsense from information.
Biodun556:
He explains that in US, you can get your school certificate from third party and that's allowed. As long as you genuinely graduated from the school.

I guess this was the reason why a CSU official said certification is a Nigerian thing

Infact, Tinubu should reward Reno Omokri for this clarification.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Miciuk23(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Man, are you so gullible? Of course it is not possible to get your diploma from "3rd party" in the USA !
The while world is laughing at us right now.
Nigerians are the only people on earth stupid enough to believe you can get your diploma from vendors !
uzuo
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Miciuk23(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stoplying:

You seem to not realise how all this nonesense hurts people like me who worked hard for their diplomas, and now you guys are making it seem like one can just go into a shop and have the shop owner print a valid diploma for him ?
Benefit of the doubt for an obvious lie, that is nothing but stupidity.
abeg eee
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Exceed15: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
SoNature:
Reno Omokri: from insulter-in-chief to defender-in-chief. This is typical of shameless people who play "anywhere bele face" kinda politics.

He has since lost it. No one takes him serious anymore.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Chukwunonso1: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Eevn if Tinubu is innocent here, why is this Reno passionate about defending him. It's atiku his boss that took Tinubu to court so which one be he's trying to pepper Obidients?
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by oneman2k7: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
There is no how u can explain to nzogbu nzogbu people. They have conditioned their mind to believe what they want to believe.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by PaulH07: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Biodun556:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FPpGn67Y4JbLEyr8Nv1fnRCgxGWsv1wtgA5s4yH42tS11qbaiFaqVRCbN87bsBNYl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=2JQ9oc

This post of his just inspired my dream to japa meen.

He would have probably been a nobody had he stayed back in Naija?
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by temptnow: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Ubanz: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Am not surprised that you can support anyone replicating a certificate with the signature of someone who wasn't an employee of an establishment.
Of course it won't be illegal if One day they forge ur signature to cash out on ur head 😏.
I now know y GEJ lost in 2015..
He had serpents like u in his closet.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by JetApartment: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Biodun556:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FPpGn67Y4JbLEyr8Nv1fnRCgxGWsv1wtgA5s4yH42tS11qbaiFaqVRCbN87bsBNYl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=2JQ9oc

I noticed Reno is only popular on nairaland because the moderators always want to make a mockery of him and the mugu doesn't even know....grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by babajero(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Biodun556:

If you refuse to understand, go to supreme court
I understand, FRAUD.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Vision101(m): 2:01am On Oct 07, 2023
@RandomFellow
Na waa ooo... So does it mean all the recent cases judged at the supreme court with respect to certificate forgery will have to be apologized for? What does forgery even mean? I just want to rest easy, knowing I am enlightened.

@me
Forgery is if you claim what you didn't earn. How can someone accuse me of forgery if a school authenticate that I attended their school, provided evidence of my performance and grade. How can I genuinely forge what I rightly earned?

Forget politics this case is dead on arrival. Atiku has helped BAT to make history. The first president in Nigeria that his academic record is open for all to see.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by waldigit: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by eldoradoxx: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Biodun556:

Does Nigerian constitution forbid US certificate?
No, Nigeria only permits the one directly issued and signed by the school that one attended.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Stoplying: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
There is a deliberate confusion by tinubu's lawyers. They are trying to confuse contractors working for universities under contract to print dipolmas and vendors whom are private and random shop owners. The Americans use the name vendor when talking about contractors. It is just a coded word. The Americans are not referring to random shop owners but to contractors who work for universities under a contract to deliver diplomas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video / Boko Haram Overtakes ISIS As World’s Deadliest Terror Organisation-IndependentUK / Garba Umar Durbunde Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.