Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer (32090 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by doffman: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The woman Tinubu is using her certificate is still alive and will sue Tinubu in the US soon....

Jail loading for Tinubu

Who take you people serious.

Drop your hate and embrace the destiny that you will be ruled by Tinubu.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Suntzung: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
learnedman:
Where is Bola Adekunle Tinubu? Was she killed by Ebola the gutter criminal who stole her certificate and impersonated her? haba Atiku,u dey fall my hand,why are u just scratching at the surface? : shocked o

She could be dead before graduation and henceforth Oha mimics her to to final another theory
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Dottormentor: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
I blamed those illiterate listening to this motos
Enijere laye yin. Omo Iran kiran.

001Lagos:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-confirmed-that-tinubu-forged-certificate-of-a-black-american-atikus-lawyer/#:~:text=Top%20Story-,BREAKING%3A%20We%20confirmed%20that%20Tinubu%20forged%20certificate%20of%20a%20black,was%20involved%20in%20the%20suit%E2%80%A6
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Miracle2020: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Even the headless mobs now say that Tinubu Graduated from CSU but they still believe that he forged his certificate.
Hurray!
So President Tinubu really went to university? grin

The only snag with them or some of them like Mr Farotimi that I listened to on Arise Tv this morning is that the certificate he submitted did not emanate from CSU.
Therefore,it is a forged certificate.
CSU has also cleared this in the deposition that was held in the court when it was stated that a replacement certificate can be gotten from a third party,more like a vendor.
There can be differences in the fonts etc of the certificates gotten from the third party because diplomas are merely

Facts before us now according to CSU registrar:
Tinubu that entered CSU from the outset was a male.

Tinubu that graduated from CSU was also a male.

SSN number was traced to Tinubu.

Year book..Tinubu.
Pictures..Tinubu.
Signatures...Tinubu.
Scripts..Tinubu.
Scripts are the most important things in USA not certificates.In Nigeria,the certificates are Kings,reason a lot of people who didn't attend universities buy certificates especially the politicians.
It is not easy to buy scripts.

Why Tinubu is free and clean:
He doesn't have to have certificate that emanates from CSU because they have assigned that to a third party.
CSU attested to the fact that its students could get replacement certificate not from them but from a third party with different fonts.
So the certificate..replacement..will and can never emanate from them.

The CSU by the deposition,has totally cleared Tinubu legally.
even when he got that certificate after presenting a forged certificate?
In admission he said he went to Lagos government college and graduated in 1970 even before the school was established.
You cannot build something on nothing. Since his application for admission is forged, that means whatever results he gets as a result of that government college results is null and void. It simply means that tinubu don't have results.
I hope you can see the logic.
The CSU gave him admission because of a forged document , that document render the CSU certificate useless.
You cannot build something on nothing.

1 Like

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by ud4u: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Misterone:
You guys are not serious. If tinubu like let him forge white house password, there's nothing you guys can do. So long as he didn't present those documents to INEC, you cannot present it in court. Before you can hold him accountable for it, he has to swear to an affidavit in court 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Evil supporters every where
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Exceed15: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Tomorrow you'll go and apply for visa to travel abroad.

Internet doesn't forget o

And also scrutinize his results specially
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by patrickcollins: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Misterone:
You guys are not serious. If tinubu like let him forge white house password, there's nothing you guys can do. So long as he didn't present those documents to INEC, you cannot present it in court. Before you can hold him accountable for it, he has to swear to an affidavit in court 😆😆😆😆😆😆
But he can be sued in USA for gaining admission with fake certificate of a school he never attended and graduated before the school was established, if Atiku wan finish am na to take up that case in USA and casara go burst
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Suntzung: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
But he can be sued in USA for gaining admission with fake certificate of a school he never attended and graduated before the school was established, if Atiku wan finish am na to take up that case in USA and casara go burst

May be they are planted hurriedly into his student file to cover the actual owner who is American black woman named Bola Adekunle Tupnub
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by princeade86(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

To the point of even forging a certificate he already earned?

When oluwole is in the blood, it's in the blood
bad mouth
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Suntzung: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:

Lol.. Tinubu is the black American !

He denied having dual citizenship whereas he does

Maybe he has different name he just adopted this to tally with the certificate name 📛
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
If Bola Ahmed Tinubu get acquitted out of this he will use his position to suffer Atiku so madly
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Miracle2020: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
jrusky:
Confirmed from who? Why not say this in US you went to?

Some people go die in the next few days due to "Tinu-paiment syndrome"

The pain is much infact Atiku has lost weight and his BP gone up and his face turned darker like someone suffering from kidney infection.
have you seen tinubu without makeup? The man is deranged he doesn't even know what is going on. In his first October speech he was told to say 35 thousand but he couldn't remember that is why he said 25 thousand. After the speech Gbajabiamilla the chief of staff has to correct the statement.
A very sick man is in aso Rock while some people are ruling you.
The guy is deranged.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by patrickcollins: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Suntzung:

May be they are planted hurriedly into his student file to cover the actual owner who is American black woman named Bola Adekunle Tupnub
But the case he has to answer is the non existence school he claimed he graduated from, if he is sued on that in America that may be wahala but I won't like Atiku to tow that path
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by MatrixCircle: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
But come to even think of all this forged certificate this an that, in the other hand about 62,000 Nigerians japa to UK , Canada and US , I am sure 99% of thier POF wasn't true, it may have been forged too.

I also believe majority of them are condemning another person now grin

Una see am. So
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Miracle2020:
have you seen tinubu without makeup? The man is deranged he doesn't even know what is going on. In his first October speech he was told to say 35 thousand but he couldn't remember that is why he said 25 thousand. After the speech Gbajabiamilla the chief of staff has to correct the statement.
A very sick man is in aso Rock while some people are ruling you.
The guy is deranged.

You go explain taya. That is your president bro.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by zoomzoom(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=alanto post=126220476]Why are ibos only good for hatched job.

Elementary!! Dude.
The guys know their mettle...they went to school and didn't forge their CERTIFICATES. 😜🤣
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by funshint(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
But the University sworn to court that the certificate he's holding actually emanated from them and it's authentic. Atiku and his host are about to put themselves into trouble.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Suntzung: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
patrickcollins:
But the case he has to answer is the non existence school he claimed he graduated from, if he is sued on that in America that may be wahala but I won't like Atiku to tow that path

But the School CSU has questionable integrity and or authenticity to have allowed all things to happen shocked
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by francis71: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Haven written waec and misplacedy result does not give me the right to go print anything just because I wrote the exam as my certificate. If I do that, I have fudged the certificate. PERIOD. If I bring such certificate to you, I am sure you will reject it. So why are you defending this one.

The certificate is fudged and the signatures on it are also fudged
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
jrusky:

Those that begat you made big mistake just N50 condom would have safe them, save NL and safe Nigeria your uselessness and toxicity its a shame.
He just bought found some money to buy data ... so he has started terrorizing people here... that boy don't have a life... I tell you ... I already stopped replying him...
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by patrickcollins: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Suntzung:

But the School CSU has questionable integrity and or authenticity to have allowed all things to happen shocked
Yes but American's Judiciary has Autonomy and the school can't do anything about that
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Mccullum: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is mere medias trial, go to Supreme Court and prove it.

Bunch of losers.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

He just bought found some money to buy data ... so he has started terrorizing people here... that boy don't have a life... I tell you ... I already stopped replying him...

You are right bro.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by francis71: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
[the university confirm he schooled there
.. no doubt. But he no longer has his certificate so he went printing another thing to cover for his lost certificate. This does not make what he printed original....omfact it's fake

quote author=funshint post=126223217]But the University sworn to court that the certificate he's holding actually emanated from them and it's authentic. Atiku and his host are about to put themselves into trouble.[/quote]
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by MRMRMR: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
001Lagos:
What a disgrace

This is a big shame to all Nigerians
Premium wailing. grin grin grin
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by MRMRMR: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
MrEverest:
Kai, this man is the most notorious and most corrupt person in the history of Nigeria!

God forbid!!!
Wailing get grade o. Yours is grade 1. Correct. Keep it up grin grin grin
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
jrusky:

You are right bro.
Just don't reply him anymore .. if I see my mention tally go up than normal... majority are from him... as I am sometimes I don't remember matters I replied to sometimes... why cus I don't carry matter here for head... but you see that young boy spending his whole energy here... he can't really make it in life... like might achieve nothing good this way he is living at his age now when he is supposed to be building... I don't stay in agege but does staying in agege makes one poor ... very senseless boy ... very senseless... just leave him to keep barking there....

1 Like

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by AskNgige2: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
grin
EbolaTinubu is a fraud and a senseless criminal
Who knows, maybe he even killed the woman in question

So it's official now that this man is a big criminal and a murderer

Chai

There was a rumour he even used so many names to commit crimes and even in prison with fake names
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by fitinwell: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Since Timubu can hire Fake Bishop,.. the without doubt this story is true..
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by zinaunreal(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
First if Tinubu graduated from the university as claimed, he can do his certificate how ever where ever if it is accepted by the educational system in the USA. Nothing wrong with that.

If he presented a forged document to gain admission, then all other credentials pertaining to his honors via CSU he attended , is null and void. So his honors could be revoked.

It's that simple and I think if the owner of the cert he used to gain admission is really for someone else then he is done for.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by infofta(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Na that Government College, Lagos dey burst my head. Thank u Gani Fawehinmi.

The white bearded corn professor has gone awol as usual.

He has to humble to eat corn.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by EbolaTinubu: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
AskNgige2:

There was a rumour he even used so many names to commit crimes and even in prison with fake names
It's true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.