Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer (32031 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by aylive02(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Even the headless mobs now say that Tinubu Graduated from CSU but they still believe that he forged his certificate.
Hurray!
So President Tinubu really went to university? grin

The only snag with them or some of them like Mr Farotimi that I listened to on Arise Tv this morning is that the certificate he submitted did not emanate from CSU.
Therefore,it is a forged certificate.
CSU has also cleared this in the deposition that was held in the court when it was stated that a replacement certificate can be gotten from a third party,more like a vendor.
There can be differences in the fonts etc of the certificates gotten from the third party because diplomas are merely

Facts before us now according to CSU registrar:
Tinubu that entered CSU from the outset was a male.

Tinubu that graduated from CSU was also a male.

SSN number was traced to Tinubu.

Year book..Tinubu.
Pictures..Tinubu.
Signatures...Tinubu.
Scripts..Tinubu.
Scripts are the most important things in USA not certificates.In Nigeria,the certificates are Kings,reason a lot of people who didn't attend universities buy certificates especially the politicians.
It is not easy to buy scripts.

Why Tinubu is free and clean:
He doesn't have to have certificate that emanates from CSU because they have assigned that to a third party.
CSU attested to the fact that its students could get replacement certificate not from them but from a third party with different fonts.
So the certificate..replacement..will and can never emanate from them.

The CSU by the deposition,has totally cleared Tinubu legally.
. You're the best in rubbish
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Idiotseverywher: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2023
BentizilL0:
Atiku is a pained loser like the Pandora thief...

It's a pity he's been relegated forever... cry

Just like when Buffon cried because he cannot defeat Ronaldo to win the champions League, Atiku is pained and crying because he cannot defeat Tinubu to win the election... cool

Rest on great Fawehinmi, before Awolowo, Azikiwe Soyinka I read Fawehinmi...
. You people are just wishing away the dooms day, let supreme court try any rubbish is bringing in technicality or the I win away Atikus evidence then you know that Nigeria can not last beyond March 2024, the supreme court is in disarray the evidence atiku now got, mark my word here Tinubu a going, there is tension in the national assembly over tinubu matter, they are just trying to control their emotions, the easiest way for Nigerian to scatter now is the the supreme court ruling on this matter, Tinubu is going so bear that in mind
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2023
jrusky:

Those that begat you made big mistake just N50 condom would have safe them, save NL and safe Nigeria your uselessness and toxicity its a shame.
RONUs

Sadly, including you and those that begot you are useless absolutely because i pretty much sure that they're also singing emilokan praises. Like father like son 🤣 lion doesn't begott goat. Your lineage worship emilokan in poverty while you and your siblings dream of the life una emilokan children dey live.

I thank God say no be all yoruba dey reason like you and your family.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
RONUs

Sadly, including you and those that begot you are useless absolutely because i pretty much sure that they're also singing emilokan praises. Like father like son 🤣 lion doesn't begott goat. Your lineage worship emilokan in poverty while you and your siblings dream of the life una emilokan children dey live.

I thank God say no be all yoruba dey reason like you and your family.

Either you cry or you weep or even kill yourself Tinubu have 8 years to go snd uour online blabla can't stop him.

Moreso, I have told you before and I'm telling you again if you like wait till eternity Gringory Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime, after Tinubu be preparing for Marwa or Ribadu so you can see it is either you go exile or ends up killing yourself you choose one because your dream ain't going to come true never.

Carry on little boy, one word an slowpoke mistakenly hear will rhetorically remain in his mouth till he die that is why you have nothing again to say than Ronu, emilokan on and on and on simply your grey matter upstairs have nothing else suffering from Diminishing Brain Syndrome.

Oyioshi, ole, barawo stealing and cracking people's data to arm-twisted comment of others I don't even know why Seun still allows a criminal like you here. So many people told me yesterday to ignore you as I said before, everybody knows you as identity and private data thief so shameful of you.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by maasoap(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Exceed15:

You forgot the part the registrar that yes he graduated from CSU but the one submitted to INEC cannot be authenticated
And CSU equally said that it is allowed
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You people are just wishing away the dooms day, let supreme court try any rubbish is bringing in technicality or the I win away Atikus evidence then you know that Nigeria can not last beyond March 2024, the supreme court is in disarray the evidence atiku now got, mark my word here Tinubu a going, there is tension in the national assembly over tinubu matter, they are just trying to control their emotions, the easiest way for Nigerian to scatter now is the the supreme court ruling on this matter, Tinubu is going so bear that in mind

Lol. So many fantasies are going on in your brain right now. On what basis will the supreme court remove Tinubu?
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
jrusky:

Either you cry or you weep or even kill yourself Tinubu have 8 years to go snd uour online blabla can't stop him.

Moreso, I have told you before and I'm telling you again if you like wait till eternity Gringory Obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime, after Tinubu be preparing for Marwa or Ribadu so you can see it is either you go exile or ends up killing yourself you choose one because your dream ain't going to come true never.

Carry on little boy, one word an slowpoke mistakenly hear will rhetorically remain in his mouth till he die that is why you have nothing again to say than Ronu, emilokan on and on and on simply your grey matter upstairs have nothing else suffering from Diminishing Brain Syndrome.

Oyioshi, ole, barawo stealing and cracking people's data to arm-twisted comment of others I don't even know why Seun still allows a criminal like you here. So many people told me yesterday to ignore you as I said before, everybody knows you as identity and private data thief so shameful of you.
Your fellow RONUs told you🤣

Old clown🤣
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Misterone: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2023
aylive02:
. You're a shame to education
Echioku! E shock u😆😆😆. The law is no respecter of your sentiments. The governorship election tribunal in Enugu state is a case in point. The judges stated that Mbah, though presented a forged NYSC certificate did not plead it in his form EC9C therefore that certificate is like a ordinary paper attached. 😆😆😆😆
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Your fellow RONUs told you🤣

Old clown🤣

Ole, oyioshi, barawo, thief.

Where are the police in the house? One oyioshi, ole is here he is smart in people personal data theft.

Omo ale. We will catch you soon.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
jrusky:

Ole, oyioshi, barawo, thief.

Where are the police in the house? One oyioshi, ole is here he is smart in people personal data theft.

Omo ale. We will catch you soon.
RONU on the loose🤣

Old miserable man😂
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Putinofrussia: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
aylive02:
. You're the best in rubbish
Gbam!
Caleb Westberg, registrar of Chicago State University in a deposition done at the office of Atiku Abubakar’s lawyer, Angela Liu affirmed many times that President Bola Tinubu was a student of the university, who graduated in 1979, in flying colours.

The registrar made it clear that the university does not have a copy of the certificate issued to Tinubu in 1979 when he graduated as the university does not keep certificates, except those ones not collected by their owners.

Pressed many times to say that the Tinubu admitted in 1977 was female, Westberg said the information available in Tinubu’s file is that he is male, as the admission letter clearly shows.

He said the certificate of Tinubu collected by a lawyer Enahoro-Ebah was the one Tinubu applied for and did not collect. And he asked Atiku’s lawyers to ask Tinubu why he did not collect.

Westberg also said the replacement certificate Tinubu supplied to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was not forged as it was certified by the university, along with his transcript and admission letter.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/05/breaking-the-full-authentic-deposition-by-chicago-state-university-registrar-westberg/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Putinofrussia: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Continue to write rubbish, do you think Nigerians ate fools, so
what do think this rubbish you wrote here can achieve?

Read this,sir..

Caleb Westberg, registrar of Chicago State University in a deposition done at the office of Atiku Abubakar’s lawyer, Angela Liu affirmed many times that President Bola Tinubu was a student of the university, who graduated in 1979, in flying colours.

The registrar made it clear that the university does not have a copy of the certificate issued to Tinubu in 1979 when he graduated as the university does not keep certificates, except those ones not collected by their owners.

Pressed many times to say that the Tinubu admitted in 1977 was female, Westberg said the information available in Tinubu’s file is that he is male, as the admission letter clearly shows.

He said the certificate of Tinubu collected by a lawyer Enahoro-Ebah was the one Tinubu applied for and did not collect. And he asked Atiku’s lawyers to ask Tinubu why he did not collect.

Westberg also said the replacement certificate Tinubu supplied to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was not forged as it was certified by the university, along with his transcript and admission letter.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/05/breaking-the-full-authentic-deposition-by-chicago-state-university-registrar-westberg/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Putinofrussia: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pentasoft1978:

You are a cheap criminal , like your tinubu

You no dey shame?

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
RONU on the loose🤣

Old miserable man😂

Hahahaha too funny for untrained child like you who was brought up to use kick wake his father up from bed in the morning.

Let me now help you I think you gone mad and confused to even don't know the real person you are talking to unfortunately you might even be the old fool, the old clown by age because you called someone you never met in faceless forum and shouting old.

Wallahi those that begat you really made a big mistake it would have be better for them not to have a child than having you as one I really pity them.

You think you are funny l? No no you just simply defined your entity and make mockery of your root as a cursed descendant of a family.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
jrusky:

Hahahaha too funny for untrained child like you who was brought up to use kick wake his father up from bed in the morning.

Let me now help you I think you gone mad and confused to even don't know the real person you are talking to unfortunately you might even be the old fool, the old clown by age because you called someone you never met in faceless forum and shouting old.

Wallahi those that begat you really made a big mistake it would have be better for them not to have a child than having you as one I really pity them.

You think you are funny l? No no you just simply defined your entity and make mockery of your root as a cursed descendant of a family.
Dear RONUs,

I do not need to meet you in person to know you're miserable. Most RONUs are old cargos who had nothing to show for in life after decades of years. Fearyourcreator, helinues, and other RONUs. Fearyourcreator reside at Agege confirm poor people area and he's old without a wife 😂 coming to nairaland to fool his old age and other RONUs. You fools are in the age of my uncles. Sadly, you can't talk where they stand. You'll never see them defending one useless government either online or offline. I was 17 during Jonathan era when i knew Nigeria government do not care for you and i. That is how sound i am. If their children can attend the best schools in the world, drives the most sophisticated cars and uses most sophisticated gadgets, if their children have access to world-class healthcare, if their children could have another country passport,if their never get kidnapped or killed on the road/farm/homes et al, if their children do not think of what to eat, drinks, if their children could wear latest designers, if their children could have billions running in their name, all in our commonwealth resources, then an average Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion, political affiliations deserve better. I get correct sense as a young lad and my parents are so proud of me. A fool at 40 is obviously a fool forever. You RONUs are more than 40s. You fools had wasted your productive years. Your only hope is cyber fraud and to get crumbs from emilokan and other politicians who put you RONUs in that sorry state. They have also stolen the future of your kids and grandkids. If you think I'm lying watch and see if your kids will have access to half of what their own children are enjoying. It's not possible no be swear. You RONUs are already serving them. Your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will serve their own children. No be curse but reality. Lion no dey born goat. RONUs cannot give birth to upright kids with good head on their shoulders. Ko possible.

DISCLAIMER: I have told you RONUs that i am a full fledged omo yoruba from Ogun state. I keep wondering why you never do well old cargo feel or think anyone that isn't supporting your emilokan with his controversial lifestyle is from south east. Far from it omo iya. Don't forget your emilokan lost his adopted home state Lagos and his real state of origin Osun state to the opposition parties. A core yoruba states. What does that tell you oldies please? Do you expect all yorubas to be foolish completely? When you're not mad. Even identical twins don't exhibit same character. Only a fools will support Tinubu after that Disaster called Buhari.

Remember you RONUs supported Buhari the known failure then you fools began to castigate him towards the end of his 8 years in office. We warned you guys about Buhari the known dullard but you fools didn't listen. We are warning you oldies again regarding this emilokan. This man has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

He promised free WAEC fee for high school students
Students loan to undergraduate students
Yet, none has been done. You RONUs keep fooling around saying we should give him some time, it's too early to judge him now, bla bla bla. Same time we gave Bubu the dullard right? We go give una the time na. If e better we all will enjoy from it. If e bad we all will partake in it. Them and their children get another passport. You and i no get am. You can decieve yourself that i am igbo but you know truly that not all yorubas supported Tinubu. I cannot support any politicians. Expecially, career politicians that sees political offices as their retirement plan milking Nigerians and our commonwealth resources. God forbid. If you still doubt that I'm not yoruba then we can meet in person. I live in Lagos. Maybe by then you'd understand that not all yorubas are useless and foolish like you RONUs. My boss at the office, educated and well exposed are yorubas and they didn't support your emilokan.

Lastly, Buhari was once a millitary head of state and president. Yet, Hunger, insecurity and other social vices does not depart his region. Your emilokan is the president less than 6 months and his region is already the headquarter of Hunger strike.

Kwantinue!
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by IgOga(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Who and where is the black American? grin

Una just dey talk anyhow grin
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Dear RONUs,

I do not need to meet you in person to know you're miserable. Most RONUs are old cargos who had nothing to show for in life after decades of years. Fearyourcreator, helinues, and other RONUs. Fearyourcreator reside at Agege confirm poor people area and he's old without a wife 😂 coming to nairaland to fool his old age and other RONUs. You fools are in the age of my uncles. Sadly, you can't talk where they stand. You'll never see them defending one useless government either online or offline. I was 17 during Jonathan era when i knew Nigeria government do not care for you and i. That is how sound i am. If their children can attend the best schools in the world, drives the most sophisticated cars and uses most sophisticated gadgets, if their children have access to world-class healthcare, if their children could have another country passport,if their never get kidnapped or killed on the road/farm/homes et al, if their children do not think of what to eat, drinks, if their children could wear latest designers, if their children could have billions running in their name, all in our commonwealth resources, then an average Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion, political affiliations deserve better. I get correct sense as a young lad and my parents are so proud of me. A fool at 40 is obviously a fool forever. You RONUs are more than 40s. You fools had wasted your productive years. Your only hope is cyber fraud and to get crumbs from emilokan and other politicians who put you RONUs in that sorry state. They have also stolen the future of your kids and grandkids. If you think I'm lying watch and see if your kids will have access to half of what their own children are enjoying. It's not possible no be swear. You RONUs are already serving them. Your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will serve their own children. No be curse but reality. Lion no dey born goat. RONUs cannot give birth to upright kids with good head on their shoulders. Ko possible.

DISCLAIMER: I have told you RONUs that i am a full fledged omo yoruba from Ogun state. I keep wondering why you never do well old cargo feel or think anyone that isn't supporting your emilokan with his controversial lifestyle is from south east. Far from it omo iya. Don't forget your emilokan lost his adopted home state Lagos and his real state of origin Osun state to the opposition parties. A core yoruba states. What does that tell you oldies please? Do you expect all yorubas to be foolish completely? When you're not mad. Even identical twins don't exhibit same character. Only a fools will support Tinubu after that Disaster called Buhari.

Remember you RONUs supported Buhari the known failure then you fools began to castigate him towards the end of his 8 years in office. We warned you guys about Buhari the known dullard but you fools didn't listen. We are warning you oldies again regarding this emilokan. This man has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

Yet, none has been done. You RONUs keep fooling around saying we should give him some time, it's too early to judge him now, bla bla bla. Same time we gave Bubu the dullard right? We go give una the time na. If e better we all will enjoy from it. If e bad we all will partake in it. Them and their children get another passport. You and i no get am. You can decieve yourself that i am igbo but you know truly that not all yorubas supported Tinubu. I cannot support any politicians. Expecially, career politicians that sees political offices as their retirement plan milking Nigerians and our commonwealth resources. God forbid. If you still doubt that I'm not yoruba then we can meet in person. I live in Lagos. Maybe by then you'd understand that not all yorubas are useless and foolish like you RONUs. My boss at the office, educated and well exposed are yorubas and they didn't support your emilokan.

Lastly, Buhari was once a millitary head of state and president. Yet, Hunger, insecurity and other social vices does not depart his region. Your emilokan is the president less than 6 months and his region is already the headquarter of Hunger strike.

Kwantinue!
Your papa dey sleep when them Tinubu Obasanjo Dapo dey rule... you father failed you grin
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Dear RONUs,

Kwantinue!

Oh my God see the epistle of nonsense you wrote. Biko na who asked you these much talks?

Finally I'm convinced you dey mad I swear, see almost 5 pages you wrote to explained jargons
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
jrusky:

Oh my God see the epistle of nonsense you wrote. Biko na who asked you these much talks?

Finally I'm convinced you dey mad I swear, see almost 5 pages you wrote to explained jargons
I swear to God i will render you and other RONUs useless and speechless if i una time.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your papa dey sleep when them Tinubu Obasanjo Dapo dey rule... you father failed you grin
English na your mate😂 ordinary English you can't write correctly. You're busy supporting Tinubu with his fraudulent lifestyle. A drug baron, certificate forgery, money laundering with no heritage.

Write in simple term old Agege Man🤣
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by MomohMrMoore: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol.. you are just making money yanfuyanfu. You know more than the Chicago University.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I swear to God i will render you and other RONUs useless and speechless if i una time.

You are useless already that is why you spend your entire life here wasting away your useless destiny.

Shey you dey mad baa? I will give you bumper to bumper, bring it on and I will fire it back to you na you go run las las.

Let's carry on as long as you want I'm ready for you, bitch.

You are swearing to God, may God kill you. Anuofia Nnwa idiala. Let's carry on.....
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
English na your mate😂 ordinary English you can't write correctly. You're busy supporting Tinubu with his fraudulent lifestyle. A drug baron, certificate forgery, money laundering with no heritage.

Write in simple term old Agege Man🤣
Slave ... I love Tinubu with all my heart ... I love my president... the best ever .. Tinubu dey make una cry ... na your president and you will cry tire ... lolzzzz.... I can type anyhow I want ... it's my data ,my phone and it's seuns platform .. nonsense of this is owned by your yeye father wey born yeye pikin.... Tinubu my papa
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 3:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Slave ... I love Tinubu with all my heart ... I love my president... the best ever .. Tinubu dey make una cry ... na your president and you will cry tire ... lolzzzz.... I can type anyhow I want ... it's my data ,my phone and it's seuns platform .. nonsense of this is owned by your yeye father wey born yeye pikin.... Tinubu my papa
olodo never love himself🤣 love yourself first. Go and marry old man 🤣
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 4:07am On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

You are useless already that is why you spend your entire life here wasting away your useless destiny.

Shey you dey mad baa? I will give you bumper to bumper, bring it on and I will fire it back to you na you go run las las.

Let's carry on as long as you want I'm ready for you, bitch.

You are swearing to God, may God kill you. Anuofia Nnwa idiala. Let's carry on.....
Miserable old man🤣

This olofo might be that ugly old man called SWA, misery want company truly. A failure begott failure. You supported Bubu the dullard with no certificate now you supporting emilokan the known drug lord and certificate forgery.

Old man no go marry

1 Like

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Uchek(m): 4:51am On Oct 07, 2023
And Yoruba disgrace!

OBTOREPA:
National disgrace
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo never love himself🤣 love yourself first. Go and marry old man 🤣
I love Tinubu ... Your president, our president, start crying
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I love Tinubu ... Your president, our president, start crying
old Agege man go marry 🤣
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
old Agege man go marry 🤣
Married and living happily... na you economy wan kill... lol... I love Nigeria , I love in3c, I love Tinubu... I love the west... I love Lagos ... I love yoruba ...
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Married and living happily... na you economy wan kill... lol... I love Nigeria , I love in3c, I love Tinubu... I love the west... I love Lagos ... I love yoruba ...
Everybody na Dangote for seun platform 😂

Agege man go and marry with your forged Oluwole linguafranca😂
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Miserable old man🤣

This olofo might be that ugly old man called SWA, misery want company truly. A failure begott failure. You supported Bubu the dullard with no certificate now you supporting emilokan the known drug lord and certificate forgery.

Old man no go marry

This is it a child that was born to be human was born as animal.

I told you uour parent need to go and wash you head by the river you are carrying too many luggages on your neck do you know the meaning of that? If no go and meet elders in your family to explain to explain the meaning.

Oya I'm waiting for your reply, I will follow you bumper to bumper its a promise...

Shey u mad for head ba? U go sabi sabi now craze get senior. Let's dig on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.