Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer (32029 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

This is it a child that as born to be human was born as animal.

I told you uour parent need to go and wash you head by the river you are carrying too many luggages on your neck do you know the meaning of that? If no go and meet elders in your family to explain to explain the meaning.

Oya I'm waiting for your reply, I will follow you bumper to bumper its a promise...

Shey u mad for head ba? U go sabi sabi now craze get senior. Let's dig on.
Hahaha

You don't even have parents because both you and your parents are USELESS & MISERABLE😂

Your LINEAGE are cursed reason why y'all are miserable. Your children will definitely serve and worship this present politicians children just as their father and grandfather are currently doing. I pity innocent women that'd come to your family through marriage. She'd inherit your cursed family. A LINEAGE supporting old frail Tinubu, a known drug lord, cocaine sniffer, and certificate forgery with no heritage.

Your drug lord president region has taken over from Bubu region in Hunger strike.
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Everybody na Dangote for seun platform 😂

Agege man go and marry with your forged Oluwole linguafranca😂
So living happily is claiming to be Dangote ... see wahala... graduate wey Sabi speak English... see how you dey comprehend... it is well .. I have a family... and we are doing fine ... I don't see me complain about hardship here .. why I have what I do for a living... economy can be tight ... then I work more ... so these ones you are always here complaining like your life never makes sense once says a lot ... school wey you go no show for your life as you claimed you go school... cus living fine now equates to me calling myself Dangote... oloriburuku Omo ni e se
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Newdawn30: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Lol, e don fake unemployment rate already, During buhari it was 33% pushing to 35%. Tinubu enter in 2 month nbs said it was now 4% we have more jobs than us and uk now.

No be juju be that?

Tunechi5:
Nothing way tinubu no go forge fear that man
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So living happily is claiming to be Dangote ... see wahala... graduate wey Sabi speak English... see how you dey comprehend... it is well .. I have a family... and we are doing fine ... I don't see me complain about hardship here .. why I have what I do for a living... economy can be tight ... then I work more ... so these ones you are always here complaining like your life never makes sense once says a lot ... school wey you go no show for your life as you claimed you go school... cus living fine now equates to me calling myself Dangote... oloriburuku Omo ni e se
Na Agege you dey live so you be poor Man😂

Olld man wey no get sense. Na nonsense you go born last last when you marry. How many years Tinubu take senior you sef? Bloody SLAVE! YOU dey serve your mate. Aye e ti run bi guguru😂

I and other sane Nigerians are not foolish like you for exposing your useless government. Even people in the diaspora wey go buy your entire lineage are calling out your useless government because they have FAMILY and Friends living in Nigeria. You wey dey live for Agege dey Fool yourself say you no suffer😂 you wey dey eat from politicians and Yahoo Yahoo dey lie to yourself say you no dey suffer. I have already told you time without number that you're useless and miserable in your old age after wasting your youthful age following and serving politicians. Your children and grandchildren go serve this present politicians children. You be olodo if you see everyone calling out your useless government FAILURE as people suffering.

You wey dey follow old frail Tinubu a known drug lord, cocaine sniffer, money laundering, certificate forgery with no heritage.

1 Like

Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Na Agege you dey live so you be poor Man😂

Olld man wey no get sense. Na nonsense you go born last last when you marry. How many years Tinubu take senior you sef? Bloody SLAVE! YOU dey serve your mate. Aye e ti run bi guguru😂

I and other sane Nigerians are not foolish like you for exposing your useless government. Even people in the diaspora wey go buy your entire lineage are calling out your useless government because they have FAMILY and Friends living in Nigeria. You wey dey live for Agege dey Fool yourself say you no suffer😂 you wey dey eat from politicians and Yahoo Yahoo dey lie to yourself say you no dey suffer. I have already told you time without number that you're useless and miserable in your old age after wasting your youthful age following and serving politicians. Your children and grandchildren go serve this present politicians children. You be olodo if you see everyone calling out your useless government FAILURE as people suffering.

You wey dey follow old frail Tinubu a known drug lord, cocaine sniffer, money laundering, certificate forgery with no heritage.
Omo ode... always coming to vent his frustration... Nigeria wan kee werey .... still werey no see money japa
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by UnfairLife7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Omo ode... always coming to vent his frustration... Nigeria wan kee werey .... still werey no see money japa
You can always do better Old Man😂
Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by Fearyourcreator: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You can always do better Old Man😂
Oniranu... kosidanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.