Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case (31448 Views)

AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case / Court To Decide Certificate Case Against Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
onuman:

Which America? Have you ventured out of Nigeria for once?
In other words, third party vendors can fabricate any university degree for an applicant in America and the degree certificate becomes legal? Never.
A university degree must be authenticated by the authorities of the University before it can become a legal document. CSU refused to authenticate Tinubu's degree certificate which Tinubu submitted to INEC. Because CSU knows that Tinubu university certificate was forged.

No, I haven't and I don't think I need to venture out of Nigeria to know.

CSU doesn't need to authenticate it and they're right not to do so! It wasn't from them.

The registrar explained all these on oath, I wonder how you guys missed it.

He says emphasis is placed on transcript as certificates are ceremonial in the US.

So even if Tinubu submits the same certificate to a company in the US, the company would just request for his transcript from his school!

It is not Nigeria!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by DD29: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Davidson1010:
The North are fully aware of Tinubu's result hence they push for him as a APC candidate believing that Abiola's faith await him.
In all you do, be careful with Northerners when it comes to politics. They are fully supporting Atiku.
you are wrong, the north has done their part by voting tunubu against their own son Atiku, is up to him defend that mandate giving to him on a flatter of gold by the north
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
honeyB2018:

Ak
It will never end well with anyone who condemned Mmesoma Ejikeme, in her faking her JAMB result, but will support Tinubu for presenting a forged secondary school result in 1970 from a non existent school, that was just established in 1974.
My concern is our judiciary, that has been pocketed, where No.4 became No.1, people who never took part in their party primary are lawmakers today, that is my concern.
Do you know how many people in Nigeria today, that on the bases of age falsification and presentation of forged results have been thrown out of job?
. Even if Tinubu survives this, his imagine is gone.

Mmesoma passed UTME but decided to add a little mark to her scores. She then stood by her false proposition!

How's that the same here?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogascomax:

Because replacement is done by third party then it means that you will use inconsistent information or contradicting information on it. Why didn't Tinubu said that initially? Because you now realized that Vendor can do it you then think that he didn't forged it. Now I will ask you which vendor did it in USA?

How will I know that? The certificate will prompt the employers to request for the student's transcript!

Certificate are not that important in US unlike Nigeria.
They regard transcript more!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by kcbaba007: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Where is templarlandry and co.... Come and defend your.drug lord
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by ufotunang: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuTwins:

What was the comment of the CSU registrar under oath on it?

He said the Social security number just beside that "F" for female is that of President Tinubu. And that the admission letter in his file addresses him as Mr. Tinubu. Even the courses were consistent from Southwest to CSU.
. So why is the 'F' there... female ?..why ?
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
ufotunang:
. So why is the 'F' there... female ?..why ?

The registrar says there could be errors from time to time.

So na error!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuTwins:

Google is your friend!
ikorodu Google u invented or what?
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by CCIA: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
thatigboman:
ikorodu Google u invented or what?
AjegunleGPT 6.5 is wonderful.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Abrahamweb(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:
To see how confused this people are....

Let's say Tinubu used a Female Details to apply....

Can a Female Bare Ahmed or Adekunle....

Even as Black America from a Yoruba origin a Female can't bare Ahmed or Adekunle....

So who dash all this people derr Daftnessss...
Are you daft?
Adekunle/Ahmed is a local Nigerian name not a foreign name,so they cannot tell if it's a male/female or a unisex name.
They are not Yoruba.
It's not their business to judge your gender based on your name even in Nigeria here.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by famology(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
My only sympathy goes to the ignorant supporters of Atiku and Obi whose hopes are being raised only to be dashed once again by the supreme court just like the PEPT. They'll start wailing afresh. It's like a fresh wound. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Ballotti: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a disgrace! grin
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Mandate1: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuTwins:

Which dual citizenship dey again?
CSU said he's a citizen of America.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Christistruth00: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol summary of Atiku delusion in his clownish local conference he tagged a world press conference.

Even the guy that read out the propaganda go shock for him own propaganda. He say na one black American woman get certificate Tibubu use, so my people ”when did a black American start bearing Bola Tinubu”?

This can only be mental problem at this stage.

Supreme Court judges will just be smiling and eating Amala and Ewedu while laughing at Atiku clownery.

Case that the Supreme Court would throw in the Dust bin soon

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Ballotti: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

THE POPE MUST HEAR THIS! cheesy

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Na you fight TIEFNUBU for USA. . . ALONE.
You deserve to take ALL THE GLORY.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by onuman: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuTwins:

No, I haven't and I don't think I need to venture out of Nigeria to know.

CSU doesn't need to authenticate it and they're right not to do so! It wasn't from them.

The registrar explained all these on oath, I wonder how you guys missed it.

He says emphasis is placed on transcript as certificates are ceremonial in the US.

So even if Tinubu submits the same certificate to a company in the US, the company would just request for his transcript from his school!

It is not Nigeria!

In bold; you have answered the question: the certificate which Tinubu submitted to INEC is not from CSU. Gbam.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Ballotti: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Case that the Supreme Court would throw in the Dust bin soon

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

We know the supreme court is an AGBADO SUPREME COURT. . .

HOWEVER. . . .

You are touting fake affidavits from an undeposed agent, when CSU DEPOSITIONS from the courts are all online? undecided
This stale piece of shyte is dated AUGUST 23RD 2023. . . We are in OCTOBER.
Please. . .update your CSU LIES!

LIES. . .

CSU NEVER ISSUED 'ANY TINUBU' any original or replacement certificates.
The original certificate for a 'BOLA A TINUBU' was NEVER PICKED UP and is still in the student's file at CSU.
No records of replacements were EVER recorded from CSU!

Who is lying? grin

IRREPAIRABLE HARM LOADING. . . .
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Way4orward: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
jrusky:

Dance go prison or you will dance go prison with your amalgedonians "666" sons and daughters of the beast called obidients?

All of you will end in jail for been silly and frustrated.

Take heart bro. Tinubu is going to prison.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by LegendHero(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

But a black American is bearing Wale Adeyemo

Wale Adeyemo is not a black American.

He will be categorized as an African American of Nigerian origin.

No mater how much American English he speaks, his last name give him of as an African of Nigeria descent who can trace his source.

Below is his tweet calling himself a Nigerian American.
https:///TreasuryDepSec/status/1702837494574674357?s=20

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by wasuka14(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is your interest in what Atiku said today not the summary of his speech. You can do well by edit the topic of this post. Atiku said so many things which included rigging the whole SW votes for pdp except lagos in 2003.

Atiku and obi and looters and riggers. They end their political journey this year 2023.

IamaNigerianGuy:
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by JetApartment: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol summary of Atiku delusion in his clownish local conference he tagged a world press conference.

Even the guy that read out the propaganda go shock for him own propaganda. He say na one black American woman get certificate Tibubu use, so my people ”when did a black American start bearing Bola Tinubu”?

This can only be mental problem at this stage.

Supreme Court judges will just be smiling and eating Amala and Ewedu while laughing at Atiku clownery.

You mean no Nigerian American bears a yoruba name?...wonderful senselessness is unique in this generation....grin grin grin

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by LegendHero(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
JetApartment:

You mean no Nigerian American bears a yoruba name?...wonderful senselessness is unique in this generation....grin grin grin

Don’t be a dummy.

Nigerian-American is distinct from Black American.

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by LAFOCUZY: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
inoki247:
To see how confused this people are....

Let's say Tinubu used a Female Details to apply....

Can a Female Bare Ahmed or Adekunle....

Even as Black America from a Yoruba origin a Female can't bare Ahmed or Adekunle....

So who dash all this people derr Daftnessss...

Its all in the documents presented. The ow er of the documents and who .ade a contrary claim to what is in these documents should take responsibility.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by JetApartment: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t be a dummy.

Nigerian-American is distinct from Black American.

So a Nigerian American is a NOT a black American or a black man from the most populous black nation on earth, your empty skull needs reconfiguration...grin grin grin

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Kukutente23: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Wale Adeyemo is not a black American.

He will be categorized as an African American of Nigerian origin.

No mater how much American English he speaks, his last name give him of as an African of Nigeria descent who can trace his source.

Below is his tweet calling himself a Nigerian American.
https:///TreasuryDepSec/status/1702837494574674357?s=20
So who qualifies as black American
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Kukutente23: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
JetApartment:

So a Nigerian American is a NOT a black American or a black man from the most populous black nation on earth, your empty skull needs reconfiguration...grin grin grin
Lol. Leave him let him be playing. He's obviously confused
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by ufotunang: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuTwins:

The registrar says there could be errors from time to time.

So na error!
.... story
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by DMerciful(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2023
And we will give the Supreme Fraud the Sri Lanka treatment
AbuTwins:
You'll just rile up your fans till their hopes are dashed by the judiciary!

This case is simple. Na third party vendor dey do replacement certificate for USA unlike Nigeria!

The case is watery sef!

It will be thrashed by the supreme court!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Chechem: 1:27am On Oct 06, 2023
So they can acknowledge mistakes, but I was denied US lottery in 2007, just because of a mistake on my day of birth. Same year, same month, just the day.

My birth certificate got missing in transit. My parents remembered the month and year but not the date. Didnt blame the, I was from a poor family so we didn't celebrate birthdays, it would have made me know the day. When I came of age, I assumed a date and started using it. I applied for lottery and won but before I won something happened that made me go to the parish where I was baptized to get my baptism cert re-issued. On there records, very old book, I saw my date of birth and started using the correct one. When I filled the acceptance form sent to me for the lottery, I didn't remember and used the new date. Weeks turned to months, I didn't hear from them. I emailed them, only to get a reply that my day of birth wasn't consistent with what I submitted during application, so I was denied...
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Vision101(m): 1:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu's lawyers in USA said that atiku was on a fishing expedition. I will rather add that he was indeed on an aimless fishing expedition.

Otherwise what is the need. You put up a legal fight in USA for documents that you want to use to support your cause in court. You have obtained the documents. Submit the documents to court and wait for the time to argue your case with them.

Why so much noise? Are you ambushing the court? Are you whipping up public sentiment against the court? These were reasons the judges in pept were very angry with you and your partner. Have you surrendered knowing fully well that what you obtained cannot help?

What surprises me most is to see his legal team (SANs for that matter) give interpretation and conclusions on documents that they will tender to court.

Meanwhile tinubu's lawyers are quiet and calm preparing themselves. This has been their hallmark all through the journey.

My advice to president BAT. Instruct all your assistants not to reply. Don't reply yourself. Obviously the case has been won. Instruct your lawyers to carefully study the laws concerning the defamative statements of one or two key actors in this issue and press charges. Drive it to the end.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by swaggerjack: 4:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Nwodosis:
Tinubu is an honest man, he said it that releasing his CSU academic records to Atiku will cause him irreparable damages. Was he not being honest?

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Gohs: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu must be sacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.