Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case (31454 Views)

AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case / Court To Decide Certificate Case Against Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2023
ufotunang:
.... story

Supreme court story of how Atiku will lose finally and resign to Dubai!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2023
onuman:

In bold; you have answered the question: the certificate which Tinubu submitted to INEC is not from CSU. Gbam.

So? Didn't the registrar swear on oath and talked about replacement certificate?

Don't worry!

Your mantra will change again after the supreme court judgement.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by MySolace: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
You'll just rile up your fans till their hopes are dashed by the judiciary!

This case is simple. Na third party vendor dey do replacement certificate for USA unlike Nigeria!

The case is watery sef!

It will be thrashed by the supreme court!
Even wen third party does certificate replacement, it's on d consent or knowing/assent of d institution involved.
CSU said dey have no knowledge of such replacement. Get ur facts right.

Or u think anyone or any third party can wake up any day replace a delicate piece? No! Due process is required, atleast for records
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2023
ufotunang:
. So why is the 'F' there... female ?..why ?

If it was fraud or impersonation it won't be discovered by you but the saner clime US.

So the "F" was an error since the Social security number is consistent!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2023
MySolace:

Even wen third party does certificate replacement, it's on d consent or knowing/assent of d institution involved.
CSU said dey have no knowledge of such replacement. Get ur facts right.

Or u think anyone or any third party can wake up any day replace a delicate piece? No! Due process is required, atleast for records

Where's your proof for this?
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Mohamid(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2023
12inchess:
Actually I think Bola A Tinubu is a Black American that killed Jubril of Sudan and took his place. The Tinubu you're seeing here is not the same Tinubu they have in America. There are atleast three Bola A Tinubu. They could be more actually.One is Amoda, the other is Adekunle and the last is Ahmed. The Tinubu we have in Nigeria now is the one that killed Jubril of Sudan and took his place. It is not the same Tinubu in America. That one is Adekunle and she is a female black American, the same Buhari that was cloned to be Jubril. So right now the president we have that is Tinubu is actually Buhari who was thought to be Jubril el Sudan. grin grin

In short my summary is that bought Buhari and Tinubu are one and the same since Jubril was killed. undecided

If you want to know if this is true, he just needs to remove his cap.

You really do your homework well but you forget to add that the other Tinubu is taller and darker and he has open teeth, there is video documentary for all this that Atiku and his followers can use and those supporters that are running around like chicken without head
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by SavageResponse(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2023
ponishah:

Na waa, I am now speaking to and fro like I am oscillating...
This issue is like spider web, the more I see tinubu escaping , the more the web entangles him,
Tinubu can escape Item 1. but the rest 2 to 5 are dangerous...
I still insist Tinubu dialogues with Atiku , Atiku will not stop untill he pulls Tinubu down, Atiku is wounded like a lion ...

Atiku cannot pull Tinubu down, he's just fooling himself

The only people benefiting from this are his lawyers who have refused to tell him the truth
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by ponishah: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

Atiku cannot pull Tinubu down, he's just fooling himself

The only people benefiting from this are his lawyers who have refused to tell him the truth
Not really, he can pull him down if Atiku is taking the right moves. Too many disagreement in Tinubus background, but Atikus is not making the right technical moves.
Sometimes , this so called learned men are not that intelligent. The presidential tribunal judgement alone, showed me a lot of leads in patterns of logic. Atikus lawyers are saying that the credential that tinubu used to gain admission into CSU belongs to another female. I expected them to go to that school that the black America lady attended to prove their case, what they have can not really hold any ground in Nigerian court. Atikus teams are doing clumsy and incomplete job.
To me, the only thing they have that can shake tinubu is the kings college issue .
Stolid lawyers are not taking the complete technical law steps, they seem to be showing their moves to tinubu.
Lawyers are really over rated, I swear
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by benjaminlawson(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku would surely meet us at "Ariwo Mogbe's" court. grin

So being CJN has made him to become law himself, not judge according to our law again, but according to sentiment. We will all see the consequences in nearest future because power is transient. Elefele issue will teach you sense.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by ufotunang: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

Supreme court story of how Atiku will lose finally and resign to Dubai!
..it's supreme Court story on how Tinubu will lose and resign to France
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2023
ufotunang:
..it's supreme Court story on how Tinubu will lose and resign to France

Make we dey look!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by SirGod: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2023
All is simple, --go2court.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IfnobeGod20: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
You'll just rile up your fans till their hopes are dashed by the judiciary!

This case is simple. Na third party vendor dey do replacement certificate for USA unlike Nigeria!

The case is watery sef!

It will be thrashed by the supreme court!
It's now vendor and not school clerk again that committed the error. You people will surely explain tired. Iduro osi, ibere osi fe ni to gbodo mi.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
You forgot to say that he atiku said that he and OBJ rigged election in 2003 in south west but failed in Lagos.

Wait if them call you to swear that tifnubu is not a criminal will you do so grin grin

Well at least You did not do the tribal hate and bigotry you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Atifku should go and rest,nothing will come out of this case for in this gigantic system of criminality We have at hand,the highest bidder takes all and criminal tifnubu happens to be the highest bidder.
Atiku has only but managed to turn tifnubu to the epitome of certificate forgery grin
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Wait if them call you to swear that tifnubu is not a criminal will you do so grin grin

Well at least You did not do the tribal hate and bigotry you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Atifku should go and rest,nothing will come out of this case for in this gigantic system of criminality We have at hand,the highest bidder takes all and criminal tifnubu happens to be the highest bidder.
Atiku has only but managed to turn tifnubu to the epitome of certificate forgery grin

May all enemies labour in vain. Obi and Atiku will never be president
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
May all enemies labour in vain. Obi and Atiku will never be president

An enemy is one who stands with evil fifth columnist structure of suffering and hardship may all their lives with that of their families be rocked in suffering and hardship same wey the evil party they stand with deal on the people grin.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

An enemy is one who stands with evil fifth columnist structure of suffering and hardship may all their lives with that of their families be rocked in suffering and hardship same wey the evil party they stand with deal on the people grin.

You have started your fishing expendition? May you reap vanity. May you wail for long. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Obi and Atiku will not be president
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
You have started your fishing expendition? May you reap vanity. May you wail for long. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Obi and Atiku will not be president

Lolll you are in sefia pain😀. May your all your days in life be filled with sorrow, may peace,happiness be far from your cursed life may all that is evil never seize to take over your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled soul grin

I told You I am on your matter grin u must stop doing tribal hate here grin grin
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IfnobeGod20: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2023
honeyB2018:

Ak
It will never end well with anyone who condemned Mmesoma Ejikeme, in her faking her JAMB result, but will support Tinubu for presenting a forged secondary school result in 1970 from a non existent school, that was just established in 1974.
My concern is our judiciary, that has been pocketed, where No.4 became No.1, people who never took part in their party primary are lawmakers today, that is my concern.
Do you know how many people in Nigeria today, that on the bases of age falsification and presentation of forged results have been thrown out of job?
. Even if Tinubu survives this, his imagine is gone.
That was what I was telling some people, that surprisingly many that were condemning Mnesoma are the same set of people giving life to the same act Tinubu committed. Because it is a well known fact that Mnesoma also sat for JAMB, the Same way Tinubu went to CSU but with a fake result in a non-existent secondary school. Mnesoma forged her result, same way Tinubu forged his own certificate.
Truly our judiciary has been a major set back to the growth of democracy in Nigeria. They overlooked so many thing and has been causing a lot in the system. How is it hearable that someone that doesn't contest for a primary win in that primary. Only in Nigeria by the help of our judiciary.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by luskysylver(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2023
There's an aspect of this desposition that no one has addressed, which is,
CSU said Tinubu never applied for any replacement of certificate , nor has he ever applied for issuance of certificate nor has he ever been issued a certificate by the school(CSU). Now to the point:
1. If He Tinubu has never been issued a certificate before going by the CSU'S desposition, where did he get the certificate he used to work at Mobil .
2. All those affidavits by him since 1998 of loss of certificates due to Abacha's men attack, which certificate did he actually lose.
3. Since Abacha's era happened after the cancellation of the June 12 election of 1993,
which certificate did he use to contest as a senator in 1992?
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

Make we dey look!
...... even for me I do not even trust our judiciary system, sector....I do not trust our supreme Court .. even if they realized that tinubu forged his certificate the supreme Court will twist the judgement to favour Tinubu... like the PEPT tribunal court did...so our judiciary sector are weak, not trustworthy and have corrupt judges
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Proudlyomonna post=126233055]
Lolll you are in sefia pain
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=duro4chang post=126234058][/quote]

grin grin the matter don too pain You so tey You begin dey shout atiku and Obi will never be President, how that one take join me na grin grin

I will continue to call you out until you change from your evil ways and stop spreading hate here grin
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin the matter don too pain You so tey You begin dey shout atiku and Obi will never be President, how that one take join me na grin grin

I will continue to call you out until you change from your evil ways and stop spreading hate here grin
May you all labour in vain
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
May you all labour in vain

Lolll may all your life endeavors be rocked in sorrow, pain,unhappiness, frustration and anguish, may your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled life never have any business with anything good.

Asseee guuunn grin
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll may all your life endeavors be rocked in sorrow, pain,unhappiness, frustration and anguish, may your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled life never have any business with anything good.

Asseee guuunn grin
All your effort will end in pain
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Iamanoited: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
ATIKU IS A FELONY PLOT. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND ESTOPPED FROM FURTHER ACTIONS CONNECTED WITH CSU. CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
All your effort will end in pain

Looll all Your disires in life will be cut short,nothing good will ever come out from anything you do,where others succeed the claws of failure and disaster sha take over your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled soul asseee guuunn. grin

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Looll all Your disires in life will be cut short,nothing good will ever come out from anything you do,where others succeed the claws of failure and disaster sha take over your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled soul asseee guuunn. grin
Everything you have said here is returned back to you in hundred fold in Jesus name.
My all your siblings and children be partakers
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Everything you have said here is returned back to you in hundred fold in Jesus name.
My all your siblings and children be partakers

Omo ale You threw d first curse now You are calling Jesus grin grin an accursed child of doom and untimely death like You has no justification to call Jesus, it will never be well wit you and your household, ibanuje,irora,abukun and misfortune will never seize to fall upon you and your household asseee guuuun grin grin

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Omo ale You threw d first curse now You are calling Jesus grin grin an accursed child of doom and untimely death like You has no justification to call Jesus, it will never be well wit you and your household, ibanuje,irora,abukun and misfortune will never seize to fall upon you and your household asseee guuuun grin grin
Every evil you have written on this forum shall be your portion.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Every evil you have written on this forum shall be your portion.

Lolls I am not cursing you oo grin
It can never be well with You,no be curse na fact grin grin grin na Your destiny na your fate grin grin

E pain the omo ale grin.
Weak vessel wan dey form vawulence for CRUISE cheesy grin grin You deh play grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judiciary Could Have Set The Country On Fire, Reactions ToS’court Ruling On Kano / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.