Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case (31450 Views)

AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case / Court To Decide Certificate Case Against Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by sageb: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

He forged the certificate.
That's the crux of the matter
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by duro4chang(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolls I am not cursing you oo grin
It can never be well with You,no be curse na fact grin grin grin na Your destiny na your fate grin grin

E pain the omo ale grin.
Weak vessel wan dey form vawulence for CRUISE cheesy grin grin You deh play grin grin
Shut up! I have no time to read the crap you wrote.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Proudlyomonna: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Shut up! I have no time to read the crap you wrote.

Shut up weak vessel, slavish zombie oo zombie dead thing grin. You read every bit of it and it did the well intended emotional brutality to your cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled soul grin

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
ufotunang:
...... even for me I do not even trust our judiciary system, sector....I do not trust our supreme Court .. even if they realized that tinubu forged his certificate the supreme Court will twist the judgement to favour Tinubu... like the PEPT tribunal court did...so our judiciary sector are weak, not trustworthy and have corrupt judges

You're right!
They're not trustworthy because they won't give rulings that is devoid of common sense because of the mobs!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It's now vendor and not school clerk again that committed the error. You people will surely explain tired. Iduro osi, ibere osi fe ni to gbodo mi.

Clerical error is different from third party vendors certificate!

In the US, replacement certificates are done by vendors!

Clerical errors are errors made while filling forms!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IfnobeGod20: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2023
AbuTwins:

Clerical error is different from third party vendors certificate!

In the US, replacement certificates are done by vendors!

Clerical errors are errors made while filling forms!
You people always seems to be clever by half. Before now Tinubu claimed the error in his certificate was done by the clerk of the university while the CSU claimed it may be human mistake in court. Later the same CSU claimed diploma certificates are ceremonial in US, meaning they bank on transcript to authenticate results. But in Nigeria certificate is paramount to be submitted for employment by applicant, which the same CSU gives to their graduated students after graduation.
Let me correct this so that you will be informed. The vendor they are talking about is not may be they produce the certificate on their own without consulting the school concern. They are just like middlemen to reach out to the school. You will even apply to the school first and pay prescribed fee of $26.
Remember in the deposition the school claimed Tinubu never applied for replacement.
The question now is, is forging of certificate allow by any standard?
The precedence we are trying to create with Tinubu's saga may later consume the nation, as people may graduate and start going to Cafe to produce certificate for themselves. What is wrong is wrong and it has no other name.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by dmniq(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Atiku's just spilling garbage.

Thank God we read the transcript of the disposition ourselves.

Else, Atiku would have handicapped us.

So this Oluwole version of the deposition is what you read and you claim you read IT. Wow

No wonder some people are spewing nonsense.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You people always seems to be clever by half. Before now Tinubu claimed the error in his certificate was done by the clerk of the university while the CSU claimed it may be human mistake in court. Later the same CSU claimed diploma certificates are ceremonial in US, meaning they bank on transcript to authenticate results. But in Nigeria certificate is paramount to be submitted for employment by applicant, which the same CSU gives to their graduated students after graduation.
Let me correct this so that you will be informed. The vendor they are talking about is not may be they produce the certificate on their own without consulting the school concern. They are just like middlemen to reach out to the school. You will even apply to the school first and pay prescribed fee of $26.
Remember in the deposition the school claimed Tinubu never applied for replacement.
The question now is, is forging of certificate allow by any standard?
The precedence we are trying to create with Tinubu's saga may later consume the nation, as people may graduate and start going to Cafe to produce certificate for themselves. What is wrong is wrong and it has no other name.

To you it's wrong but not in law!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by Iamanoited: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2023
ATIKU IS A CERTIFIED DESERTER. HE USED HIS NIGERIA LOOT TO SET UP HIS AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. HE IS CONVERTING NAIRA TO DOLLAR AND RUNNING ESPIONAGE AGAINST NIGERIA.
CSU EVIDENCE IS AEQUUS NON IN NIGERIA.
ATIKU IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY.
ATIKU SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOW.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IfnobeGod20: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
AbuTwins:

To you it's wrong but not in law!
Please can you quote the law that allow graduand to reproduce certificate for himself and not consult the issuing authority? I am waiting for such law please.
I don't know why some people suspend their IQ for politicians for no just cause.
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by AbuTwins: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please can you quote the law that allow graduand to reproduce certificate for himself and not consult the issuing authority? I am waiting for such law please.
I don't know why some people suspend their IQ for politicians for no just cause.

Even if I quote am you go accept?

Wait for the court to thrash the case!
Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by IfnobeGod20: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2023
AbuTwins:

Even if I quote am you go accept?

Wait for the court to thrash the case!
Why won't I accept when it is a law that is written to be abided with. Make reference to the law and let see and verify.
Third party certificate issuer doesn't give sole right to reproduce certificate without the school knowledge. It's the school that still does it only they serve as middlemen. You will even apply to the school and pay a prescribed fee of $26. Ask Tinubu if he did this.
Come to think of it, he wasn't even ripe for certificate replacement because the school said he has not collected the original. How would you ask for replacement when your original is still inside your file? Only in the school of Tinubu and his supporters. If he did the normal thing, the school would have alerted him that he has not collected original but he went to one oluwole computer village to produce, not even reproduce the certificate. Yeyenatu kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / 2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.