Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga (18868 Views)

Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Ex APC Chieftain Calls For Tinubu’s Removal As ECOWAS Chairman Over CSU Scandal / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by kaywhy09(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by NutritionGuru: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
shocked BREAKING NEWS! Have you heard the lastest that just happened this evening on Tinubu-Atiku
https://www.nairaland.com/7866592/atiku-now-ready-work-tinubu#126220365

2 Likes

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by kk2027: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Timinho23: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rubbish...
This would have been sweeter coming from another person. Atiku isn't the morality standard one bit and shouldn't try to claim to be one.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Wizardslayer: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu will spoil Nigeria children and students.

He's everything including his own life. Look how he almost destroyed mmesoma.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Tetrahedron: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
You say wetin?
Am a druglord
Am a certificate forger
Am a mandate stealer

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Think9ja:
Atiku is on a wild goose chase.

I love the man, I'm a staunch supporter of his, I voted and campaigned for him, but he's not going anywhere with this. Not in present day Nigeria .

Anything that was not decided in the ballot in Nigeria is dead on arrival, that's how they structured the country. Those pigs that have suddenly realised he's no longer a fulani man after wasting their votes are bunch of losers.

I moved on and accepted my reality one week after that declaration by INEC.

Anything that happens now will be the greatest miracle of the 21st century

Thanks for standing with the truth cool
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by BentizilL0: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a pained loser like the Pandora thief...

It's a pity he's been relegated forever... cry

Just like when Buffon cried because he cannot defeat Ronaldo to win the champions League, Atiku is pained and crying because he cannot defeat Tinubu to win the election... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by AbuTwins: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
It seems no be the same CSU report we read!

2 Likes

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Raskimonojendor: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
forgiveness:
He has said nothing substantial because he knows he could be sued for libel.

Atiku...just talk say Tinubu forged his certificate.
Atiku is smarter than that. It was an Ibo man called kalu kalu that used the word forge once at the briefing.
When the law comes for that iboman now, he would cry victimization as usual. 🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by doneback04: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Atiku Abubakar

What is the summary of all this? Because he was busy balababu
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Skillsnigeria: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Noted
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by spiSeyi: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
His words lack substance, he disappointed the press and disgraced himself. If you watched the press briefing with no sentiments you will be ashamed that Atiku was once a VP. I doubt if this man will be better than PMB, Atiku's words are empty (e.g., How did Gani Fawehinmi whom he and OBJ hated so much in his lifetime inspire him, like he felt BAT violated human rights. How ) Atiku fall my hand no be smallundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Dsimmer: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
alanto:
Atiku is just dribbling sombies. What was your find? Just going about like rollercoaster

Lol. He couldn't say anything substantial after he failed with his wild goose chase at Chicago state university who disgraced him by constantly affirming Tinubu as their alumni 😂 Of course he can't even say anything because he knows Chicago state university will so sue him if he dare say gibberish.

He could only send his retarded goons/headless mobs to be crying unnecessarily 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Mosba: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is a total press confussence

This didn't sound closed to what we expected at all

Please help me read this grammar because na laugh I just dey laugh since reading it:

"....... Atiku Abubakar said he would only drop his fight with President Bola Tinubu if the Supreme Court rules in the President’s favour."
So if supreme court rules in Atiku's favour he will continue to fight Tinubu still? It's like saying if you beat me I will stop fighting with you, when in actual fact you have no choice than to back down unless you wanted to get beaten to coma.
Instead of Waziri to accept defeat, haven found out that Tinubu truly graduated from CSU and move straight to Dubai from Chicago he cane back here telling us how he missed and messed the chance to run with Tinubu and win the presidential election. After all he said it himself that Tinubu went on to support Yaradua which helped him win. Jagaban has been in charge e don tay jor. Anyway thank you Alh Atiku for making job easiest for supreme court so they can silence those zombies masturbating over nothing once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Whatitis: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Much ado about nothing. Nigerians.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by phobia2002: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
What was his finding? Is he afraid of defamation of character?
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by forgiveness: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Atiku is smarter than that. It was an Ibo man called kalu kalu that used the word forge once at the briefing.
When the law comes for that iboman now, he would cry victimization as usual. 🤣

The essence of this press conference is useless and defeated without emphasizing....Tinubu forged his certificate.

The truth is, Atiku found nothing substantial to nail Tinubu hence the useless press conference.

1 Like

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by ufotunang: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kukutente23:
So... what exactly is he saying
..he said that Tinubu is begging him not to expose him this forged certificate.. that let Atiku just allow him to just do only one term.only one tenure 🙄
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Miracle2020: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Think9ja:
Atiku is on a wild goose chase.

I love the man, I'm a staunch supporter of his, I voted and campaigned for him, but he's not going anywhere with this. Not in present day Nigeria .

Anything that was not decided in the ballot in Nigeria is dead on arrival, that's how they structured the country. Those pigs that have suddenly realised he's no longer a fulani man after wasting their votes are bunch of losers.

I moved on and accepted my reality one week after that declaration by INEC.

Anything that happens now will be the greatest miracle of the 21st century

just the way it happened in Imo state.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu and APC in tension now 🙄
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by FashionCookie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
So Tinubu is still the President abi them don remove am? grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Miracle2020: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Babalegba:
Lol, I don't have time to read all that nonsense despite being a bookworm. Atiku lost and will continue losing.
we understand your condition so we pardon you. Go in peace.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by darazonian(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Atiku Abubakar

Ok. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar kudos to you for going into the root of this forgery by Tinubu, now tell us how will that make you a president? Despite the fact that I am Northerner a Hausa Fulani by blood and from North East part of the country, I will never support you for once in life time to be the president of Nigeria. If God says you will be, I wish you best of luck. Turaki I didn't hear challenging the federal government of Nigeria about what's happening in Zamfara and Katsina an unknown number of Our sisters have been kidnapped in Federal University Gusau and Federal University Dutsen ma. But you are here talking nonsense about certificate forgery that will never solve our problems.
Is it not you and the same Bola Tinubu that gang up to bring buhari under whose watch all this nonsense started? You have been the most powerful VP in the history of Nigeria democracy, what have you done to your state Adamawa? Is it Abti University? Or what ? It will never be well with you and anyone of your kind and calibre who at least have a role to play in saving the life of poor people who are getting kidnapped, raped, and or killed. God's willing you will continue to labor in vain in your quest to reloot and bleed the resources of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Regie2bless: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
festacman:
The concept of third party replacement certificate vendor which CSU managed to throw in during the deposition perhaps a lifeline to it's almunus is a big technical loophole that Tinubu's legal team will try to milk optimally before the Supreme Court.

That no PDP state governor showed up in solidarity at Atiku's press conference is unfortunate.
then he should mention the vendor that gave the certificate and he will tell Nigerians how the vendor falsify people signature
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by LowKeyManny: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Jd10k(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
*If you're arguing online with nitwits who believes:

~PMB died.
~ PMB presented Suya paper as Certificate.
~If you protest for 30 days holding Nigeria flag the UN will intervene. (#EndSARS) 😂
~OBI won the presidential election.
~ BAT didn’t attend/graduate from CSU. etc...

*Then you are the problem, cos you should save your energy for something productive.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Babastrong(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Waste of time and resources. Ariwoola will be laughing at ATIKU in the dinning room.

1 Like

Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Jonjam269: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Exercise in futulity, Dubia landlord entertaining the gullible, at the end nothing will come out of this. Just another wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Madups(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
So for your mind na every body hunger wan change their destiny.. No be every body hunger dey show shege like u.
AllenSpencer:
Waste of electricity!

Atiku better channel his funds into cat-fish farming!

His lawyers are all out to milk him dry.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Miracle2020: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of electricity!

Atiku better channel his funds into cat-fish farming!

His lawyers are all out to milk him dry.
that is just what I expect to hear from illiterates. I believe your types also told Uzodima of Imo state that he was chasing ghosts.
Mesoma sat for jamb got good points but the result was withdrawn because she forge the results she was parading. If that girl could surfer because of forging her results what do you expect will happen to tinubu that also forge the results he presented to INEC.
You need to use your brain not your empty skull.
Re: Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga by AllenSpencer: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Madups:
So for your mind na every body hunger wan change their destiny.. No be every body hunger dey show shege like u.

Gibberish!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan / Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.