Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku (15664 Views)

APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by joba4luv: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/accept-defeat-and-lick-your-wound-apc-knocks-atiku/

The most shameless people and party in Nigeria history is APC full of lies and deceit
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by mejetov422: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku tell you say e injure...
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Nonexisting1: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
The same fools who advise others to stick to issues and stop being emotional are here digging up corruption allegations against Atiku in the past and neglecting the issue at hand. If a thief catches another thief, will that change the fact that something was stolen? Atiku can be the devil himself but that doesn't change the fact that Tinubu submitted a forged certificate to INEC. Stick to issues and stop embarrassing yourselves here. The idiots I'm talking to know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Babastrong(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Paragon311 post=126222488]Nigeria is just a joke of a country....
It is well.
Japaing is the only code for the young ones. [bye. nobody is begging you to stay]
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Basicend: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
onuman:
What defeat? Tinubu submitted a certificate of a university which the university refused to authenticate. Because he forged certificate. Nigeria is not Lagos State. It doesn't matter that Apc appointed some of the judges. There's a limit to which a judge can go to uphold injustice.

If this was a case in the USA, Canada, UK or western nations, Tinubu would have been gone. . But this is Nigeria, they will find a means to cover it up and move on. .
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Poll23: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
“Alhaji Atiku Abubakar holds the unenviable title of Nigeria’s most prolific election loser and longest running presidential candidate in history, and we see his recent US fishing expedition as the last kick of a roundly rejected presidential aspirant.

This guy get bad mouth ooo

Even in grave Atiku will still be remembering the name JAGABAN for making sure he did not realize his ambition to become Nigeria's president... 2007 2015 2019 2023 is too much na
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by hopexter(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Quest7777:
Are there still bold and fearless men of integrity, like Gani Fawehinmi (PBUH) in Yoruba land?

"Tinubu is a Criminal. Deserves 10 Years in Jail"
~Gani Fawehinmi

I am truly inspired by this man.

Don’t worry, Kanu is serving his jail term grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by olumike001(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
As far as we all sane Nigerians are concerned, there's no winner in the just concluded presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

When they ask you in interview who is the president of Nigeria....say no winner

4 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by owunabastard: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
This Atiku Press Conference really finished these indolent rodents.

David Hundeyin has become a National treasure and an epitome of what a resourceful youth is all about.

All Tinubu internet rodents...imagine TINUBU has NEVER mentioned your worthless names or does he know you exist. You are just paid by him to be foolish online, while palliatives are shared to you to remain stupidly hungry beggars.

Youths are solidly behind Atiku Abubakar..even Obasanjo can't stop the movement.

Anybody but worthless Tinubu...No CAP!!
which Youth, dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Messileo10000:
I just dey laugh since.

Cos even if Atiku evidently proves that Tinubu forged, yeah?

You see that judiciary? They go so frustrate your efforts.

As a nation, we are not ready. Make I dey see wetin I go chop everyday ni na e be my prayer.

Na who get emotional strength dey follow this thing.
This one don giv up on wailing. grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by backbone503(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
onuman:
What defeat? Tinubu submitted a certificate of a university which the university refused to authenticate. Because he forged certificate. Nigeria is not Lagos State. It doesn't matter that Apc appointed some of the judges. There's a limit to which a judge can go to uphold injustice.

Have you read the deposition by the registrar of CSU?

3 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jonjam269: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing new, Dubia landlord is a serial loser, Dubia landlord is only entertaining those who believed Buhari was cloned, those who believed sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra. One thing is common, they are all labouring in vain.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by asiga(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alhaji Atiku is asking for probity.

Corruption himself.

Wonders has truly ended.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:
Defeat from a CAREER CERTIFICATE FORGER, MANDATE-THIEF, DRUG BARON and IDENTITY THIEF? undecided

A-P-C ooooooo

Nigeria don suffer!

YOU CANNOT COME THROUGH THE WINDOW TO CLEAN A HOUSE. . . . grin
I like ur wailing style . Just keep it up grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
If they were the ones will they accept a criminal to steal their mandate? A Rogue and a Drug Lord!

Ordinary subsidy matter Lagos stood still and they threatened to make the country ungovernable.

Did we forget!!!

Where is the Femi Kuti?
Where is Pastor Tunde Bakare?
Where are all the useless voices during the subsidy nonsense?
How come they suddenly went dumb?

If this certificate thing was to be by a man from the East or South South I can bet my balls that he will not even breath one week in Aso Rock.

Una pa!
The day a wailer knows that he is a wailer. That is wen he wailing begins to end. U are reaching that stage gradually grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Paragon311:
Nigeria is just a joke of a country....

It is well.

Japaing is the only code for the young ones.
This wailer is planning to give up. Ur wailing is entertaining us . pls dont run away o grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Quest7777:
Are there still bold and fearless men of integrity, like Gani Fawehinmi (PBUH) in Yoruba land?

~Gani Fawehinmi

Wailing get level. Increase ur wailing tempo abit. We are enjoying it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by dapadawee: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Messileo10000:
I just dey laugh since.

Cos even if Atiku evidently proves that Tinubu forged, yeah?

You see that judiciary? They go so frustrate your efforts.

As a nation, we are not ready. Make I dey see wetin I go chop everyday ni na e be my prayer.

Na who get emotional strength dey follow this thing.
Is tinubu this bad or you just all hate him. Well I have noticed that anybody who is doing well in life in the face of plenty enemies is a good man anyway

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Ttalk: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Globad:

He has shown himself to be very dull.

If he wasn't dull, he won't have confronted OBJ in 2003. If he didn't, he would have most probably become the president in 2007.

He hurriedly PDP and joined APC in 2015. He ran back to PDP in 2019. He stubbornly broke PDP with his dumbness in 2023 leading to his loss.

If he wasn't dull, he won't be fishing for this kind of evidence at this time

If he wasn't dull, he won't have believed the server story in 2019 and irev fable in 2023.

If he wasn't dumb, he won't be exposing himself at this time on something so trivial.

I agree with you, he's dull and dumb.

Just like I wrote in the other thread

Atiku is a book that should not be read, a stillborn, an aborted dream, and a born failure whose destiny is bound to fail.

All of his political journey pointed to too many avoidable mistakes.

He chose to fight the wrong people.

Chooses the wrong time and has always made the wrong decision.

It is rumored he slept with the wrong gender and traveled at the wrong time to the wrong places.

He fights his best friends and keeps his staunch enemy.

Make Atiku a general, and he would destroy his battalion with stray bullets, an Atiku as a pilot, and expect a crashed plane.

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursue his lost battle

2 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by dapadawee: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/accept-defeat-and-lick-your-wound-apc-knocks-atiku/
All this means only one thing tinubu actually won the election.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by tochez24(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Globad:

He has shown himself to be very dull.

If he wasn't dull, he won't have confronted OBJ in 2003. If he didn't, he would have most probably become the president in 2007.

He hurriedly PDP and joined APC in 2015. He ran back to PDP in 2019. He stubbornly broke PDP with his dumbness in 2023 leading to his loss.

If he wasn't dull, he won't be fishing for this kind of evidence at this time

If he wasn't dull, he won't have believed the server story in 2019 and irev fable in 2023.

If he wasn't dumb, he won't be exposing himself at this time on something so trivial.

I agree with you, he's dull and dumb.

You that is intelligent... have you ever become a class prefect in your entire life?? Talkless of vice president of a nation..

Where is your father in the society?
Where is even your bloodline in the society??

Maybe intelligency runs in your family and that's why you people are always online throwing stones at your elders.

Infact in your next world, you cannot even smell a bloodline like the atikus!!!!

Urchins Everywhere⚠️
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
This Atiku Press Conference really finished these indolent rodents.

David Hundeyin has become a National treasure and an epitome of what a resourceful youth is all about.

All Tinubu internet rodents...imagine TINUBU has NEVER mentioned your worthless names or does he know you exist. You are just paid by him to be foolish online, while palliatives are shared to you to remain stupidly hungry beggars.

Youths are solidly behind Atiku Abubakar..even Obasanjo can't stop the movement.

Anybody but worthless Tinubu...No CAP!!
Ur wailing is entertaining. Keep it up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:
Oluwole inc had no space in our constitution
I kno u are a wailer, pls increase the tempo of ur wailing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Larryndelaw: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
As far as we all sane Nigerians are concerned, there's no winner in the just concluded presidential elections in Nigeria tongue
If you believe there is no winner you better relocate to Sambisa fast because Nigeria has a president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Ballotti: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
MRMRMR:

I like ur wailing style . Just keep it up grin grin grin grin

The wailing sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
The best wailing with lots of lafta. . . . E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Just see AGBODORIANS running upandan to save their FORGER-KING!

What a disgrace to the 'ronu nation'.

Defending a so called-leader WITHOUT PRIMARY, SECONDARY OR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. . . . . A STARK ILLITERATE forming 'jagabandit'.

THIS NA WORLD DISGRACE!!!!

Imagine a stark illiterate at a G-20 conference with world leaders? cheesy

DISGRACE TO RONU NATION. . . . :HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

No single 'primary school' certificate to submit to INEC? shocked

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by famology(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:
This is not about licking wounds!
This not about tinubu.
This is not about atiku.

It is about the implications of this criminality on the over 200milliin Nigerians.
Even the earth will not allow tinubu go Scott free. No matter how sharp and loaded you think you are in evil, there is a pay back day!

Tinubu has lived a very dubious and criminal life. He has managed to escape all these while.
Coming out for presidency is his greatest undoing.
Comedian. Ur are very entertaining wit ur wailing style. I love it. Keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Globad(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
tochez24:

You that is intelligent... have you ever become a class prefect in your entire life?? Talkless of vice president of a nation..

Where is your father in the society?
Where is even your bloodline in the society??

Maybe intelligency runs in your family and that's why you people are always online throwing stones to your elders.

Infact in your next world, you cannot even smell a bloodline like the atikus!!!!

Urchins Everywhere⚠️

Can you see how you've disgraced yourself and exposed yourself as a miserable pad without a brain?

You didn't address any of the issues I raised but chose to leave no one in doubt as to your deranged soul from an equally sonofabitch father.

It shall not be well with you and your progeny!

Get lost and crawl back to the refuse dump, your generational habitat, that you came from.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by MRMRMR: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:

The wailing sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
The best wailing with lots of lafta. . . . E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Just see AGBODORIANS running upandan to save their FORGER-KING!

What a disgrace to the 'ronu nation'.

Defending a so called-leader WITHOUT PRIMARY, SECONDARY OR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. . . . . A STARK ILLITERATE forming 'jagabandit'.

THIS NA WORLD DISGRACE!!!!

Imagine a stark illiterate at a G-20 conference with world leaders? cheesy

DISGRACE TO RONU NATION. . . . :HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

No single 'primary school' certificate to submit to INEC? shocked
Comedian. Keep wailing . it is very entertaining. Good job grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Biodun556(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Quest7777:

~Gani Fawehinmi

Gani fawehimi two failed then
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jostoman: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Atiku is not intelligent.
says by APC evil supporters club, Shame no dey una body at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Weeps As Olayinka's Body Arrives Ekiti / April Polls: President Jonathan Should Not Abandon PDP Governors By Obinna / Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Move Against APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.