Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku (15666 Views)

APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by UnabashedIPOB: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
You wonder why your country, LIEGERIA, is a crime scene!

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by odduduwa: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Basicend:

Truth is Atiku is also a thief and fraudster. . He is fighting for his pockets and not Nigeria. . Him and Tinubu na d same, although I am very sure that Tinubu is a little more God fearing than Atifku. So I prefer power to remain in Tinubu hands.

My preferred choice would have been Peter Obi, but only God knows the best. Obi is an Igbo man, and all Igbo men that I have met are somehow deceitful.

Hmm, it is well.
Yoruba boy and funny lifestyle, obj tried tried 3rd term na Yoruba ooo, tinubu swallowed Lagos na Yoruba ooo, hushpuppi the Nigerian most wanted scammer na Yoruba . All the Igbo men you have met are decietful but all yorubas you met are honest ... Yoruba and hypocrisy
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by lapintoz: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
👇 I'm sure you get eyes and can read.

Ewedegubbler:
The forgery gang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by GiZcorp: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Basicend:

Truth is Atiku is also a thief and fraudster. . He is fighting for his pockets and not Nigeria. . Him and Tinubu na d same, although I am very sure that Tinubu is a little more God fearing than Atifku. So I prefer power to remain in Tinubu hands.

My preferred choice would have been Peter Obi, but only God knows the best. Obi is an Igbo man, and all Igbo men that I have met are somehow deceitful.

Hmm, it is well.
At the end, you said nothing
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Killerofpigs: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
You are a sewage rodent.

@Emekaonline ..ikpu Nne gi gbawa. I hope you can take that and appreciate how Atiku will kee Tinubu when the time comes.

Anybody but TINUBU...even a PIG is more sensible than Tinubu, let alone piglets like you

Emekaonline:

You must be a fool to see a man that gave you internet and refused to vote for him but instead vote for a man that failed in his state as governor. Which school did you go?
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Daviddoma(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/accept-defeat-and-lick-your-wound-apc-knocks-atiku/
APC and fake news are like 5 n 6 grin.you think anyone believe all these your talk,Bros go and sleep
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Omodua(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/accept-defeat-and-lick-your-wound-apc-knocks-atiku/
see the people parading themselves around the mandate thief.

CSU disowned the Diploma submitted by Tinubu to INEC. So what next?

In sane societies, Tinubu would have been arrested and disgraced. But not so with APC government.

This infamy has brought Nigeria into negative spotlight and berates our resolve for nationhood.

Let's see whether Supreme Court could salvage the situation by bringing Tinubu to his knees.

Sobs!
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jostoman:
says by APC evil supporters club, Shame no dey una body at all.
You are shameless. You will soon be put to eternal shame.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by 12inchess: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
I never in my life thought Obidi.ots will line behind Atiku. So LP was PDP that was disguising. Hahaha. I knew this all along. The Obi.diots are no more supporting LP oooo. It's like since there seems to be no clear path for Peter Obi with LP maybe he will return back to PDP and try and contest against Tinubu. Last last o shi ma lule. Presidential Politics in Nigeria takes strategic thinking.

The reason why Peter Obi and Atiku did not pull forces together to combat APC was their greatest mistake.

This is what Emilokan did with Buhari and now he is also president.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by rotadeco27: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Birautii:
G
Is it not the same forging they are accusing PBAT for u are advertising here , u should be taken to the supreme court to testify.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by hkidola00(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Feintline:
This is not about licking wounds!
This not about tinubu.
This is not about atiku.

This is about our nation Nigeria.
This is about the implications of this act of criminality on the over million Nigerians.
If the number one citizen is a certified fraudster and identity thief, you don't want to know what that does to everyone having a Nigerian passport.
It's not funny at all.
meen that's true oo
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by ElSudani: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
This Atiku Press Conference really finished these indolent rodents.

David Hundeyin has become a National treasure and an epitome of what a resourceful youth is all about.

All Tinubu internet rodents...imagine TINUBU has NEVER mentioned your worthless names or does he know you exist. You are just paid by him to be foolish online, while palliatives are shared to you to remain stupidly hungry beggars.

Youths are solidly behind Atiku Abubakar..even Obasanjo can't stop the movement.

Anybody but worthless Tinubu...No CAP!!

Let us ask William Jefferson, former US congressman about this? I hope he is not dead yet.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Globad(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
tochez24:

I don't have a second to waste on a low key fool like you⚠️

After running your mouth you get lost to that sockaway pit you call a house.

You have nothing to even proof that you're a human being yet a presidential aspirant seems dumb to you😆😂😂😂😂

Onukwu🤣

Thou shall remain and die as a low lifer! Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Globad(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
tochez24:

I don't have a second to waste on a low key fool like you⚠️

After running your mouth you get lost to that sockaway pit you call a house.

You have nothing to even proof that you're a human being yet a presidential aspirant seems dumb to you😆😂😂😂😂

Onukwu🤣

As certain as the sun rises from the east, thou shalt never rise!

2 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by kolawolemonsuru: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
U ARE A WISE MAN
He has shown himself to be very dull.
If he wasn't dull, he won't have confronted OBJ in 2003. If he didn't, he would have most probably become the president in 2007.

He hurriedly left PDP and joined APC in 2015. He ran back to PDP in 2019. He stubbornly broke PDP with his dumbness in 2023, leading to his loss. I still don't know why he unintelligently held on to Ayu and allowed the G5 to break away from PDP.

His actions in PDP led to Obi leaving PDP and G5. The actions largely contributed to the victory of the man he's fighting today. So dumb.

If he wasn't dull, he won't be fishing for this kind of useless evidence in the US at this time.

If he wasn't dull, he won't have believed the server story in 2019 and irev fable in 2023.

The same way he foolishly believed in server in 2019 is the same way he's stupidly running after Chicago certificate in 2023. He is surely a dull person.

If he wasn't dumb, he won't be exposing himself at this t
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Subonbon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Atiku is not intelligent. Ehen... undecided
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Emmahunk(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why is APC so shameless? Is there no honour left in them? Already, nurses in UK are being invited for exams to revalidate their Cerificates or lose their pins after3 unsuccessful attempts. Can't you guys see the global damage and disgrace you are causing millions of Nigerians? Must you continue to defend the indefensible?
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by dododawa1: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu will use 8years
Atiku can't be president
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Killerofpigs: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ask Obama sef, don't Bloody care. As long as that demented bastvard is removed from there I am game and so many people are in support. Imagine if it was another region that had this cesspit of fraudulent charges. You would have shutdown OJOTA and paid alot of indolent misfits to organize foolish protests Nationwide.

You are not smart at all... people now see Yoruba for utmost tribal jingoistic tendencies.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ALLY IN THE SOUTH AGAIN, as this moment in History will never be rewritten by worthless Propagandist

ElSudani:

Let us ask William Jefferson, former US congressman about this? I hope he is not dead yet.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by ElSudani: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Ask Obama sef, don't Bloody care. As long as that demented bastvard is removed from there I am game and so many people are in support. Imagine if it was another region that had this cesspit of fraudulent charges. You would have shutdown OJOTA and paid alot of indolent misfits to organize foolish protests Nationwide.

You are not smart at all... people now see Yoruba for utmost tribal jingoistic tendencies.

[b] YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ALLY IN THE SOUTH AGAIN
, as this moment in History will never be rewritten by worthless Propagandist[/b].

We don't need the type of alliance you have to offer. With friends like you nobody needs an enemy.
Keep your alliance to yourself we don't need it.
As for removing Tinubu from office, it is impossicant.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by favor914: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ballotti:
Defeat from an ILLITERATE "RONU-IRRANNU" WORLD-CAREER CERTIFICATE FORGER, MANDATE-THIEF, DRUG BARON and IDENTITY THIEF? undecided

Nigeria don suffer!

Behold A-P-C ooooooo. . . . .

YOU CANNOT COME THROUGH THE WINDOW TO CLEAN A HOUSE. . . . grin
Keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by favor914: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ALLY IN THE SOUTH AGAIN, as this moment in History will never be rewritten by worthless Propagandist

Unfortunately the destruction of the poor is their poverty, Sorry for you in your misery.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Ballotti: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
Keep wailing.

And you will keep crying for a DISGRACED cetificate-forger! grin
The WORLD-disgrace is LOUD!!!
Una nor go fight for Niger again?
ECOWARDS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Felimax(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
MRMRMR:

The day a wailer knows that he is a wailer. That is wen he wailing begins to end. U are reaching that stage gradually grin grin grin grin

Ur pa!
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Killerofpigs: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
As per the enemy part GOOD. Don't be a closet snitch...as always. Atleast Tinubu has given the platform for recreating Awolowo foolishness, by enabling the hidden HATE and ENVY to be made manifest.

As regards TINUBU..you will see. Already, worthless supporters and prominent people have started the 'FULANI to FULANI' Propaganda to make it seem as if they can garner support from other tribes ..UNA Fail.

You are alone...and this time you must suffer. Just watch

ElSudani:

We don't need the type of alliance you have to offer. With friends like you nobody needs an enemy.
Keep you alliance to yourself we don't need it.
As for removing Tinubu from office, it is impossicant.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Killerofpigs: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
;D These PIGs are truly daft. grin

favor914:
Unfortunately the destruction of the poor is their poverty, Sorry for you in your misery.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by ElSudani: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
As per the enemy part GOOD. Don't be a closet snitch...as always. Atleast Tinubu has given the platform for recreating Awolowo foolishness, by enabling the hidden HATE and ENVY to be made manifest.

As regards TINUBU..you will see. Already, worthless supporters and prominent people have started the 'FULANI to FULANI' Propaganda to make it seem as if they can garner support from other tribes ..UNA Fail.

You are alone...and this time you must suffer. Just watch

Keep your alliance to yourself. Abi se agidi ni? Se na by force?

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Killerofpigs: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am just informing you, UNITY BEGGAR, that UNITY IS DEAD.

ElSudani:

Keep your alliance to yourself. Abi se agidi ni? Se na by force?
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by ElSudani: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
I am just informing you, UNITY BEGGAR, that UNITY IS DEAD.

Can you believe this! I am the unity beggar when you are the one who brought up some nonsense about alliance.
I know you are hurting right now but calm down you will eventually find your lost ally.
I will never seek any alliance with liars

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Livelystone01: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Shut up!

Atiku gave you internet and that worthless phone that you use in being an internet rodent. What did Tinubu give you, other than palliative rice and groundnut oil? Or Asoebi and bread?.

Stop insulting yourself by being worthless

"Atiku gave you internet... "

That's the only proof I need to know that you don't need a response.

Btw, insult only shows one's level of intellect when in a discourse.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by PHAYOL81: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
E fi Atiku sile. Olokurun taani ko se to leekan ni to ni oun o se, nigbeyin gbeyin yio wa pada se too to to.

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Oblongata: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Globad:

He has shown himself to be very dull.

If he wasn't dull, he won't have confronted OBJ in 2003. If he didn't, he would have most probably become the president in 2007.

He hurriedly left PDP and joined APC in 2015. He ran back to PDP in 2019. He stubbornly broke PDP with his dumbness in 2023, leading to his loss. I still don't know why he unintelligently held on to Ayu and allowed the G5 to break away from PDP.

His actions in PDP led to Obi leaving PDP and G5. The actions largely contributed to the victory of the man he's fighting today. So dumb.

If he wasn't dull, he won't be fishing for this kind of useless evidence in the US at this time.

If he wasn't dull, he won't have believed the server story in 2019 and irev fable in 2023.

The same way he foolishly believed in server in 2019 is the same way he's stupidly running after Chicago certificate in 2023. He is surely a dull person.

If he wasn't dumb, he won't be exposing himself at this time on something so trivial.

He said today that he opposes Muslim Muslim ticket but he, a Muslim, wanted to become the running mate to MKO, another Muslim, in 1993.

He also said today that he didn't allow Lagos to be taken over by PDP. Little sis he know that was an admission of rigging of an election.

I agree with you, he's unintelligent, dull and dumb.

He fights with his friends and stays close to his enemies.

So dull and dumb!
I don't think anyone could have said it better! You are very right!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit / Shutdown Of Cellphone Networks In Yola Adamawa State. / Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.