Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku (15667 Views)

APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ / Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jack500: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:
If they were the ones will they accept a criminal to steal their mandate? A Rogue and a Drug Lord!

Ordinary subsidy matter Lagos stood still and they threatened to make the country ungovernable.

Did we forget!!!

Where is the Femi Kuti?
Where is Pastor Tunde Bakare?
Where are all the useless voices during the subsidy nonsense?
How come they suddenly went dumb?

If this certificate thing was to be by a man from the East or South South I can bet my balls that he will not even breath one week in Aso Rock.

Una pa!

Well, Yorubas are your papa, just make peace with that and stop wailing

2 Likes

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jack500: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2023
emmykk:
All those people above this post who are in support of a president who forged the certificate submitted to inec are going to be disappointed because the registrar of the school attended by Jagaban have disowned the certificate he presented to INEC.

He swore on oath that the school didn't give Bola Tinubu such certificate.

Now that information will be presented to the supreme court in Nigeria as evidence by the Atiku team.

We all waiting how the supreme court judges will handle that and if they don't do the right thing I guess Atiku Abubakar like what MKO did to Gen Sani Abacha will declare himself as president and there is likely going to be problem in this country. His own will be loud than MKO Abiola stunt under Military Govt.

The Judiciary have been manipulating cases but you see this one it is so clear that
Bola Tinubu is guilty with the prove at hand and he will stand disqualified.

That we have live in Nigeria where everything goes it is because heavyweight have not meet heavyweight.This one is elephant vs elephant.

I don't think Jagaban is a happy man now,guy man is just waiting for supreme court to disqualify him so that he can leave or he will go and bribe them to fool themselves on the judgement and face the worse of Atiku Abubakar and other meaningful Nigerians.

Atiku Abubakar and Nigerians will prefer and to go to prison like MKO Abiola than to watch his mandate stolen.Interesting time is before us.

Meanwhile coming to those Nairalanders manniqiune who are insinuating that Jagaban will still be president with all these evidence shows you are among the unfortunate Nigerian's in slavery that will need to be librated.

You are a human being as well as hard plastic manniqiune

You are just fooling yourself. Get sense and stop embarassing yourself, none of the nonsense you write up there is correct

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Felimax(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Jack500:

Well, Yorubas are your papa, just make peace with that and stop wailing

Abi o! Baba mi!
The last one among them was rendered blind and was asked to go home before I resigned. I went back to Warri with all my properties looking sound and healthy.

Those ones that stepped on me including the one that said he was a member of Ogboni I made sure was sacked.

Alhaji said anything he tells oga that is what he will do but when they go to the bush at night to do their magic I was always there to take the message. Lol! Very funny ignorant folks na only juju dem know.

Till date they still don't know how they were revealing themselves in my presence. Hahaha.. very funny people nothing they speak that I don't understand even when they are arguing among themselves that I don't understand what they are saying.

It was at Ibese another baba threatened me but he was too far for me to show him what night really looks like. Inside night there are night. Obafemi Awolowo way was a great experience for six good years. I thank God!

Nuf said!
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by learnedman(m): 3:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Where is Bola Adekunle Tinubu? Was she killed by Ebola who stole her credentials and impersonated her?Haba Atiku,why are u just scratching at the surface?
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jostoman: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy
duro4chang:
You are shameless. You will soon be put to eternal shame.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by duro4chang(m): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
As early as 6:33 you have started displaying your ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by wildernessVoice: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Where is Afenifere on this issue.
They need to issue a statement in order to save Yoruba nation from this show of shame.
There's no doubt Yorubas are the most educated in Nigeria but

1 Corinthians 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by oyichi: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2023
I wonder how the supreme Court is going to go about this
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Jostoman: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
As early as 6:33 you have started displaying your ignorance!
i dey copy you now grin grin grin
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by duro4chang(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
i dey copy you now grin grin grin
In any way how market?
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by Swiftgrp: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
lapintoz:
This is just déjà vu all over again. Is it that we never learn? The same thing happened with General Buhari. His certificates were lost while he was in detention. He presented a replacement GCE certificate that was full of errors. Yet, no court removed him. Why? Because it is the reality of the graduation that validates the certificate. It is not the certificate that validates the graduation. It is just like marriage. Your church wedding is just a formality. You got married the day your union was registered at the registry. The document they gave you in the church is only ceremonial.

This is a settled principle in law known as the maxim of equity that "Equity Regards As Done What Should Have Been Done."

Learn to separate emotions from logic and assumption from fact. However, I have a Masters degree in Law from England. The If I do not know the position of the law, despite my background, or if I am overwhelmed by a mob to deny what I have known to be true since September 19, 2022, then I will be what is called an akpa shishan in the Itsekiri language.

Read the transcript of the deposition. All that Tinubu's lawyers have to prove is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a male and the same person currently occupying the office of the Presidency of Nigeria, graduated from Chicago State University. Once they prove that, it legitimizes whatever certificate he tendered to prove that point.

I have worked with and disagreed with a sitting President on one occasion. There is nobody on Earth that is too important for me not to look in the face and tell the truth to. This Chicago controversy was settled the minute that their registrar Mr. Caleb Westberg, testified under oath that the same person who is now President of Nigeria is the same person who graduated from Chicago State University. The Supreme Court will take that above public opinion any day!
You're on fire bruv!

Well said.
Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by emmykk(m): 4:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Jack500:

You are just fooling yourself. Get sense and stop embarassing yourself, none of the nonsense you write up there is correct

You are so pained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.