Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival (4189 Views)

Graphic: Cultists Kill 16 Mourners In Anambra, Desecrates Corpse (pix, Video) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival by gift2xl: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Careente7:
What if that’s the only option you’ve got?

Then shun that only option
Re: Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival by Tom1960: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2023
Likely, a reprisal attack. When you tell them that cultism does not pay, they come for u.
Re: Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival by progressb4andno: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Reelmii:
Thank God he is still alive..God has given him second chance to make amends

Which kind alive? it would ave been better that they kukuma killed him becos even if he survive it this brain can never be the same, brain wey don chop four 9 inches nail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Atiku Abubakar’s Mansion Sold For $2.95 Million Dollars / My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual / Young Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.