Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools (11980 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Lovenorth: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Waste of money, Soludo is a religious bigot, I think the money should be used to improve the public schools that every religion would benefit, there is no gift that would improve the lives of terrorists (unknown gunmen)

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by tonywonder(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
untainted:
Great job!

While another state is spending close to a billion Naira on mass weddings. Sad!

We need to get our priorities right!

Damn! What a waste! Which mumu state be that for crying out loud? Wasting such amount of money in these hard times 😭

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by IduNaOba: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is the secret of how anambra tops the education charts.
Nice one Soludo.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by AllenSpencer: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lovenorth:
Waste of money, Soludo is a religious bigot, I think the money should be used to improve the public schools that every religion would benefit, there is no gift that would improve the lives of terrorists (unknown gunmen)

Exactly!

Neglecting State public schools while donating to missionary schools and some lots are clapping for him!

Soludo should be impeached so that a more competent hand can govern the state.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by DesChyko: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
The check is not even branded by any bank. Could be a scam to loot!

And for what purpose exactly would they need to brand it? Are they sponsoring part of the funds or just custodians of state funds? Will anyone in their right sense take such large placard to the bank to cash it?

The brands are where they need to be; on the actual cheques. No point for the free publicity if they aren't giving part of it themselves.

AllenSpencer:
Moreover!, are the missionary schools the responsibility of Anambra State Government?

If you don't know anything, at least try to before commenting.

https://www.nairaland.com/808717/anambra-returns-1040-schools-missionaries

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by matm: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dts nice.Let them use it to renovate school blocks, fix leaky roofs and ceilings and change dancing chairs and school desks

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lovenorth:
And how do you the public schools are not been revitalized?? All focus must not be on the public school...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by gideonvalor98(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Earlylite:
Someone who understands the value of education. You can't take that away from Anambra state

But you need to deal with tremendous miracle centers in your state, so as not to produce massive mmesoma again.
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Zupay: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
gideonvalor98:

But you need to deal with tremendous miracle centers in your state, so as not to produce massive mmesoma again.

Same special/miracle centres that is all over Nigeria?

If a boy or girl from Anambra is attending primary school in your own village, the Federal Government still expects him or her to score more than your nieces and nephews who are in the same class with them when they sit for the National Common Entrance Examinations......I believe that tells you something. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by untainted: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Damn! What a waste! Which mumu state be that for crying out loud? Wasting such amount of money in these hard times 😭

Kano State

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by gideonvalor98(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zupay:

Same special/miracle centres that is all over Nigeria?

If a boy or girl from Anambra is attending primary school in your own village, the Federal Government still expects him or her to score more than your nieces and nephews who are in the same class with them when they sit for the National Common Entrance Examinations......I believe that tells you something. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dey there dey deceive yourselves. We serve there and see things for ourselves. brain 🧠 of fraud is what's in your head
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by eurogee: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Following obis footsteps

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by mmadu5(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Earlylite:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

stupid scammer. this boy go and look for work

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by worksmart(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Mr Award And Abandon Projects angry

Soludo is very useless , he is only interested in eye-service and propaganda. Don't be surprised if you find later that no money was given to the schools.
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Zupay: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2023
gideonvalor98:

Dey there dey deceive yourselves. We serve there and see things for ourselves. brain 🧠 of fraud is what's in your head

Eyah, go focus on your kids who are out of school and try to reduce their numbers. This brain of fraud don dey take me far in life but no one will ever need to use the courts to verify my academic records.....when it comes to Education, Siouth East is on top of the pyramid cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Bestmanfornow: 4:32am On Oct 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

State Governor that cannot directly invest into education, and have to give to clergymen! grin grin grin

Moreover!, are the missionary schools the responsibility of Anambra State Government? Don't they have quarters that they source funds from!

Anambra state primary and tertiary educational system is in shambles and deteriorating, and here we have a state governor donating billions to missionary schools through clergymen.

In 2023, when other state governor's are directly investing into infrastructure, healthcare and education, and all Anambra state governor can come-up with is "DONATION"

I can tell you that Anambra beat your state in education and health sector no need wasting my time with you because you are a Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Bestmanfornow: 4:37am On Oct 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

Neglecting State public schools while donating to missionary schools and some lots are clapping for him!

Soludo should be impeached so that a more competent hand can govern the state.

You're ignorant mind by thinking Anambra neglected public schools

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by IfnobeGod20: 4:51am On Oct 06, 2023
If you know you know, he has now gone back to the same pattern that brought success for Obi in education. When Obi tried all he could and it didn't work and he reverted to these mission schools, tongues were wagging but at the long run, it pays off. Someone must have talked to Soludo how to make success out of education system. Egbeje fori.
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Samakus(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Nice one. Following Peter Obi's template.

The best thing PO did to Anambra Education sector was to return the schools to its original church owners and fund the schools directly by giving money to the church.

Glad that Soludo saw that it worked and continued in that light. Government is a continum.

May Anambra, my beautiful home state, succeed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by seguno2: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... This is Huge man! I hope the money will be spent wisely..

Not as huge as the same amount in 2015, before the APC turn by turn wrecking ball of Buhari and Tinubu took over the economy from PDP’s Jonathan.
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by NaijaCover(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by seguno2: 5:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Atarakpa:
Weldon sir. Quality education is the way to go.

How many teachers and other staff have been recruited by him in the past year to increase the number of children in schools?
How many more teachers and other staff are to be recruited next year and every year of his tenure, to achieve free and quality education for all children?

If you don’t have this information, then why are you saying well done sir? Is that because you yourself don’t have quality education
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by seguno2: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of state funds!

Soludo is watering the ground for second term!

Bribing the clergymen indirectly!

Cash that will end up as Egusi and Ofe Nsala. Some of the cash will become Mercedes Benz and Toyota Land Cruisers.

The check is not even branded by any bank. Could be a scam to loot!

Like his labour in vain scam attempt to redenominate our currency when he was CBN governor? Thanks to Yar’Adua for stopping the 419er from using that avenue to steal our commonwealth.
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by tollyboy5(m): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Artscollection:
Iam happy that he is sustaining obi's format. That is one area i respect obi but road aspect obi no try.
Soludo has done better than obi in various ways within 4 four years.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Ezmans: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2023
obinna58:
Soludo is really trying, I must confess unlike what Nigerian politics is programmed to do
Anambra state is very serious in education
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by HRMK: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2023
mission schools?what of the government and private schools?
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by plaindealer: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Governor dey dash religious people taxpayers money like nothing, imagine that huge amount with zero spending approval by the legislature and the people are rejoicing and praising the thoughtless man.

The crazy things they do in that part of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by ACRI: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2023
A disappointment of a professor....

In the steps of PO, this guy is using government funds for missionary schools while he neglects state owned/run government schools for unknown reasons.

PO defunded government hospitals and was funding Regina Caeli and others.....
It was NGOs like FHI, TCI, Unicef, WHO-EU that reformed the health sector in that state during Obiano.

Some black men have dark hearts sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by dejol88: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:
Governor dey dash religious people taxpayers money like nothing, imagine that huge amount with zero spending approval by the legislature and the people are rejoicing and praising the thoughtless man.

The crazy things they do in that part of Nigeria
I think people like you attacking this gesture should first ask how education works in anambra state before you begin criticism.
Education sector in anambra have different model to achieve success and one of them is directly funding mission schools so that the citizens can attend such school at minimalist cost.

Please note, most schools in anambra is owned by mostly religious organisations.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Shimran(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jesus is Lord.
It is true that Jesus is the prince of peace.
Do you know that muslims prefer christian communities for trade and investment?
Check very well, most mission schools have very high population of muslim students even more than some Islamic schools.

Do you know that most muslims wished they can leave that religion?
Many of them would like to follow Jesus if given the chance.

Many muslims would have become christians but they knew they would be slaughtered by their own muslim brothers.
The fear of being killed kept many in Islam not free will.

Oga bring another missionary tactics. Islams/Muslims exists in the West (the most anti-islam), who forced them to stay?
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by Shimran(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jesus is Lord.
It is true that Jesus is the prince of peace.
Do you know that muslims prefer christian communities for trade and investment?
Check very well, most mission schools have very high population of muslim students even more than some Islamic schools.

Do you know that most muslims wished they can leave that religion?
Many of them would like to follow Jesus if given the chance.

Many muslims would have become christians but they knew they would be slaughtered by their own muslim brothers.
The fear of being killed kept many in Islam not free will.

Beside that, the same Jesus that says you Should worship one God alone, you go against his teaching?
Re: Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools by dejol88: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2023
ACRI:
A disappointment of a professor....

In the steps of PO, this guy is using government funds for missionary schools while he neglects state owned/run government schools for unknown reasons.

PO defunded government hospitals and was funding Regina Caeli and others.....
It was NGOs like FHI, TCI, Unicef, WHO-EU that reformed the health sector in that state during Obiano.

Some black men have dark hearts sha
Why not try and understand the rationale behind the gesture? Obi started it continued by obiano and now soludo doing the same thing.
The success is there for all of us to see.

For the hospital, most government owned are often embezzled reason why he put the money in hospital owned by the church. It worked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / 650 PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) / Crises Erupt In APC State Chapters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.