Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy (31858 Views)

Teni Claims On Twitter That Wizkid Disvirgin Her [See Tweet] / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by eepeepook: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Only time will tell.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Dadonger: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
They are everywhere bro. In the north, in the south, in the west and in the east..

Do you have any used item(s) for sale? It could be as big as a ship or as small as a needle...VILLAGER MARKET (VM) is you answer. Let's sell your items for you. Send 3 quality photos of different angles of the item, price of the item and your location to VM via Whatsapp +123 (0) 7043029744.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by shonepa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
E be like say, dem no dem no know say these musicians dey cash out on these trending things, Burna boy PR go surely give una something.

Rayban26:

he dosent have any personal issues with anyone. he said the truth. Twitter people have craze. just like nairalanders too have craze. craze is everywhere.

if nigerians can make tinubu to be afraid of reading social media that should tell you a lot

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by JONSYN7154: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Too many irresponsible people on Twitter.
Shoutout to Burna.

I dedicate β€œCrocodile Teeth” by Nicki Minaj feat. Skillibeng to him.
Great jam!
me i dedicate "fake certificate" by Tinubu to you.

Grate song.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Goalnaldo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's the most toxic yet the most fun app. Just scroll, laugh and like. The simplest way to get dragged is to drop a negative or contrary comment on the page of a person with massive followers.

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by zinosleek(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
He is right thou.

Madness full Twitter. No lie
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Iqtest: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
The hate on burna boy is too much cry
He still remains the undisputed Africa giant 🦍

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by zinosleek(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Goalnaldo:
It's the most toxic yet the most fun app. Just scroll, laugh and like. The simplest way to get dragged is to drop a negative or contrary comment on the page of a person with massive followers.

You so on point.

They don't care about write or wrong, just drop a contradicting opinion or against their favorite, and you are in for a long day
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Goalnaldo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
zinosleek:

You so on point.

They don't care about write or wrong, just drop a contradicting opinion or against their favorite, and you are in for a long day
I Sabi them. I've been on the app since 2012 although I became active in 2018.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by israelmao(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
the analogy i gave you is the same oga. Twitter nigrian users are generally not normal. it dosent mean that we dont still have dcent people on the app. What he said is the truth. some of you just feel like dragging what i dont know. If he what he is saying is not factual to you then maybe youre not on twitter.[/quote]

Were those few decent people exempted from his sweeping generalization?
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by AareGaa: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
It's tribalism and parochial mods that's killing nairaland.

Seun have the opportunity to either redeem the image of nairaland or join hand to kill it

Nothing is killing Nairaland, it is soaring daily.

Quit if you want to quit.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Truenews1: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Police Knows Who Killed Mohbad And They Are Hiding It - Very Dark Man Gives Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tlzlq2eO3c
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by tochez24(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swS2nqYutJ4?si=-FHBAuHGJFOMo_X5

-Nigerians Reaction ..

It's same thing here on Nairaland thoughπŸ™„

Madddd people everywhereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by JoeEeL(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
I have never prophesied against his career. In fact as a fellow Niger Deltan, I'm proud of him, but on this nonsense he spewed here, never, it probably may affect his career

Niggar what??
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Franzinni: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
He knows that most people on X ... Have nothing really going for them if not they won't be on x From morning till night like the people on Nairaland... Commenting anf farming for likes haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men

I have slid in and now I slide out of this junk platform
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by GreenDee(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lmao... Burnaboy don start again with that his sharp mouth
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by justmondris: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proud done they make this guy talk anyhow. Na so this guy take destroy him career?
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Styluss: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
I am one of them lol

TemplarLandry:
Shoutout to Burna.

Great jam!
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Haveyoueatentod: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Shoutout to Burna.

Great jam!
on nairaland too and na you be our leader grin
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Careente7(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

all of you have been prophesying about his career since 2015. yet he keeps soaring. rest
Before then sef,they no just wan rest.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Careente7(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Iqtest:
The hate on burna boy is too much cry
He still remains the undisputed Africa giant 🦍
spread the gospel.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Careente7(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

he has said more controversial things than this statement they drag and the cycle repeats. after dragging him they will still go an stream his music
Cos he’s just too good with it.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Tobest94: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

all of you have been prophesying about his career since 2015. yet he keeps soaring. rest
no mind them. They said he won’t last long in the industry and baba Dey bag award since
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Triangles1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rayban26:

he dosent have any personal issues with anyone. he said the truth. Twitter people have craze. just like nairalanders too have craze. craze is everywhere.

if nigerians can make tinubu to be afraid of reading social media that should tell you a lot

You said it all, south Africa are learning from Nigeria, Nigeria will troll you and rubb you in the mudd but that doesn't mean they hate you, all is just for cruise.
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by adedayoa2(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
illicit:
Nlanders mad pass

πŸ€•πŸ₯΄
walahi them no reach

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Menclothing: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Cyber bullying
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Akaimmanuel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
He called a pandemic, a Philomena. this guy's just Madt as well guhn!
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Elidrisy20: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Na your papa be madman
God save you, you no dey enter nairaland, na there you go know say Twetter own na childs play
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by zedman1(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2023
I'm only a member of Facebook, WhatsApp and Nairaland. There are already very mad people on the last of the three, a few on the first app and then maybe very few mad ones on my WhatsApp. I heard twitter is savage. Wetin go carry me go there? I prefer google my things or read things on qoura to maintain my sanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mosun Filani And Her Husband On Valentine's Day / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.