Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy (31839 Views)

Teni Claims On Twitter That Wizkid Disvirgin Her [See Tweet] / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swS2nqYutJ4?si=-FHBAuHGJFOMo_X5

β€œI don’t like people on twitter; I used to think it was just Nigerians on Twitter that are mad” - Burna boy

-Nigerians Reaction ..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by TemplarLandry: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Too many irresponsible people on Twitter.
Shoutout to Burna.

I dedicate β€œCrocodile Teeth” by Nicki Minaj feat. Skillibeng to him.
Great jam!

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
More Reactions Trails Burnaboy calling Nigerians on Twitter Mad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omo this guy go collect from Vawulent Nigerians, Twitter chapter.

Lol πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
More gbas gbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Burna don buy market.

Twitter Nigerians are the most intelligent sets of Nigerians on the social media

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Miracle94(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
cool
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by MrsTwrite(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
How do these celebrities deal with negative comments on thier social media handles?

Burna guy abi man went too far tho, it seems he's having personal issues with some group of people which is not entirely my business.🀐

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

3 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
How do these celebrities deal with negative comments on thier social media handles?

Burna guy abi man went too far tho, it seems he's having personal issues with some group of people which is not entirely my business.🀐

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

he dosent have any personal issues with anyone. he said the truth. Twitter people have craze. just like nairalanders too have craze. craze is everywhere.

if nigerians can make tinubu to be afraid of reading social media that should tell you a lot

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nlanders mad pass

πŸ€•πŸ₯΄

10 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Too many irresponsible people on Twitter.
Shoutout to Burna.

I dedicate β€œCrocodile Teeth” by Nicki Minaj feat. Skillibeng to him.
Great jam!
No wonder he still remains a boy. I see this one career taking a nosedive for this statement

3 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
illicit:
Nlanders mad pass

πŸ€•πŸ₯΄
Apparently the ediot hasn't visited nairaland before

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

he dosent have any personal issues with anyone. he said the truth. Twitter people have craze. just like nairalanders too have craze. craze is everywhere.

if nigerians can make tinubu to be afraid of reading social media that should tell you a lot
I disagree with you. Twitter host the finest intellectual Nigerians.

Imagine men like David hundeyin are on Twitter. Unless mad people like Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
No wonder he still remains a boy. I see this one career taking a nosedive for this statement

all of you have been prophesying about his career since 2015. yet he keeps soaring. rest

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
I disagree with you. Twitter host the finest intellectual Nigerians.

Imagine men like David hundeyin are on Twitter. Unless mad people like Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode

i didnt mean they are not intelligent or intellectual. i mean when they want to drag or reason a person its bloody. thats what he means

12 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

all of you have been prophesying about his career since 2015. yet he keeps soaring. rest
I have never prophesied against his career. In fact as a fellow Niger Deltan, I'm proud of him, but on this nonsense he spewed here, never, it probably may affect his career

4 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
I have never prophesied against his career. In fact as a fellow Niger Deltan, I'm proud of him, but on this nonsense he spewed here, never, it probably may affect his career

he has said more controversial things than this statement they drag and the cycle repeats. after dragging him they will still go an stream his music

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

i didnt mean they are not intelligent or intellectual. i mean when they want to drag or reason a person its bloody. thats what he means
okay. But that can't be associated with madness. That's intellectuals reasoning and arguing. Unlike our nairaland where we have the likes of Helinus

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

he has said more controversial things than this statement they drag and the cycle repeats. after dragging him they will still go an stream his music
Well, I hope you read the claptrap response he's been getting

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
Well, I hope you read the claptrap response he's been getting

i know. But like i said, its not the first time he has been dragged for saying things. he is still soaring. dragging happens to all artistes. after oxlades and tiwa savage sex tape released, their followers never reduced neither did people stop listening to them. burna is not new to dragging and no matter how much people have lied against him or paint him bad he keeps succeding. he has seen all this before.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by ojun50(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make him enter NL

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by udede(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
The moment you choose to be addressed as a boy, your thinking faculties wil refuse to develop to that of a man. You will die as a boy trapped in man's body.

It happened to Boy George
It happened to Charley boy
Now its Burna boy
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by MatrixReloaded: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nairaland no bad anything cos its regulated and also a bias tribalistic forum. I quit nairaland for good but here I'm to read the next backlash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Supremos: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:
Make him enter NL

4 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

i know. But like i said, its not the first time he has been dragged for saying things. he is still soaring. dragging happens to all artistes. after oxlades and tiwa savage sex tape released, their followers never reduced neither did people stop listening to them. burna is not new to dragging and no matter how much people have lied against him or paint him bad he keeps succeding. he has seen all this before.
Bro How far for naira Marley?. Try playing his songs anywhere in Lagos. Lol πŸ˜‚. Belief it or not, it affects them

3 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
udede:
The moment you choose to be addressed as a boy, your thinking faculties wil refuse to develop to that of a man. You will die as a boy trapped in man's body.

It happened to Boy George
It happened to Charley boy
Now its Burna boy

Charlie Boy na girl

Transgender

πŸ€•

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Nairaland no bad anything cos its regulated and also a bias tribalistic forum. I quit nairaland for good but here I'm to read the next backlash.
It's tribalism and parochial mods that's killing nairaland.

Seun have the opportunity to either redeem the image of nairaland or join hand to kill it

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
It's tribalism and parochial mods that's killing nairaland.

Seun have the opportunity to either redeem the image of nairaland or join hand to kill it..

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Rayban26: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
Bro How far for naira Marley?. Try playing his songs anywhere in Lagos. Lol πŸ˜‚. Belief it or not, it affects them

You're comparing controversial statement to a murder case. They are not the same.

People know what nairamaley did to djsplash and how he maltreated mohbad before he died and how he treated people that tried to leave his record label.

5 Likes

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
illicit:

Charlie Boy na girl

Transgender

πŸ€•

1 Like

Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by ObongBassey: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
This burnaboy na mad man
Re: "I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy by Generalmystic: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

You're comparing controversial statement to a murder case. They are not the same.

People know what nairamaley did to djsplash and how he maltreated mohbad before he died and how he treated people that tried to leave his record label.
Both of evil. Calling your fellow country men and women mad just because they are fighting for the good of the nation, is stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Celebrates His Son, Chukwuebuka's 3rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Davido Slays In Denim On Denim Outfit [PICS] / Vera Sidika Aborted Our Baby - OriYomi Johnson Reveals Messy Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.