Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore (29969 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by achorladey: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's how manipulation works in reality and how people manipulate others for their own gains grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Righthussle: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu is the president.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
79 years old ATIKU abubakar just left the building...

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Alchemy528: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku no gree oo
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Goodlady(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

Oooooh baby☺️🥰

We on the same page😘😘😘
.I don't know your mom. Leave me alone.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Olawade24: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iskaba iskebe skoloboto grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Sowore is the only candidate in the last presidential election that had no stain on his white. But the stupid youths called him a student union leaders and were campaigning for the thorough bred politicians like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Kwawkanso. grin

Too right.
This is why I laugh at the youths who cling to the coat-tails of corrupt politicians that are able to divide them with ethno-religious rhetoric.

You claim you want something different but you are not ready to embrace difference.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by CaptainFM1: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sowore shouldn't hit out at Atiku. I don't think anyone ever put a closure to this mystery man's case as Atiku did.

Atleast we all know the truth now, and Atiku has appreciated the person that started the journey.

All the same, thanks to Sowore too. We appreciate your contributions to deepen Nigeria's democracy.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Raskimonojendor: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Too right.
This is why I laugh at the youths who cling to the coat-tails of corrupt politicians that are able to divide them with ethno-religious rhetoric.

You claim you want something different but you are not ready to embrace difference.
You gerrit. They are all friends as well. grin
This guys would put up a show for us on TV and laugh behind our back. I was shocked when Atiku said he stopped being friends with Tinubu in 2007 or is it 2009. grin

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by zinaunreal(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Politics
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by CCIA: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:
.I don't know your mom. Leave me alone.
I know yours cool

You care to know more? 8

By the way I want to lecture you about linear expansivity and yield point so that you might be able to calculate the salvage value of your vagina and know its current purchase index while putting age into consideration cool

Get ready...
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Thonee(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Atiku sorry for your several loss. Tinubu outsmarted you. He also believes in politics of reconciliation cos Tinubu won't allow Wike shenk PDP if he was in Atiku's shoes.
Obi, you too sorry in advance cos your case at supreme court is actually baseless.
Those of you planning revolution, sorry in advance too cos your revolution is sectional, based on pains of electoral losses not for good governance!
So how do we sort this issue, by carefully pointing out Tinubu's tenure's fault from May 29, 2023.

Agbadorian úrchins consistently proving that going to school doesn't guarantee common sénsé.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Feranmi14:
No be today they don dey accuse this man of certificate forgery. Even the Late Chief Gani was all over him. Everyone cannot be wrong about one man.
you no see him face? Him face looks like that of a criminal

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a self-serving, immoral, and desperate political turncoat...!

He got served his very own medicine.

Neither he nor Tinubu have ever cared about the progress of this nation... They have always served themselves.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by ebenholer2(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OF WHAT RELEVANCE IS OMOYELE SOWORE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION. SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT FOR ONCE BEEN RELEVANT AS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNSELOR. EACH TIME I HEAR HIM TALK IS LIKE LISTENING TO SOMEONE WHO DESIRE TO STUNT PUBLICLY. OF WHAT IMPORTANCE IT IS FOR ANYONE TO FORGE THE RESULT OF THE INSTITUTION HE ATTENDED AND HAS BEEN CERTIFIED TO HAVE ATTENDED SUCH INSTITUTION. WHY WAILING ON UNNECESSITIES..😎😇😂

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by duro4chang(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
You can see that Atiku is a big fool

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by wasuka14(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
They called him certificate forger but he is the best Governor in 1999-2007. And till today his empire never crumble. Those who didn't forge what do they achieve

Just watch it Tinubu will be the best president Nigeria ever have.

Feranmi14:
No be today they don dey accuse this man of certificate forgery. Even the Late Chief Gani was all over him. Everyone cannot be wrong about one man.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Teenaira: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
judatech:
We've had a enough off this talk what's the next effective move to move ahead?

Next move is to discover Atiku's certificate, if he has any.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by themanderon: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians love their criminal minded leaders and would even go to any length to defend and even die for them. That's how damaged the country has become.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by judatech: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
😂
Teenaira:

Next move is to discover Atiku's certificate, if he has any.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by okorogodwin4(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is not after Tinubu he is after Wike Las Las Tinubu Will woe Atiku and Wike Will be the sacrificial Lamb that is why Wike is mute about Tinubus certificate saga
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Tflex01: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
samuelson06:
Nigga is going to step aside. The SW were able to tolerate him as their leader back then, but Nigerians won't tolerate him. Certificate forgery is a big crime and shouldn't be tolerated.

Ok. grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by MEGAWATCH: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Atiku sorry for your several loss. Tinubu outsmarted you. He also believes in politics of reconciliation cos Tinubu won't allow Wike shenk PDP if he was in Atiku's shoes.
Obi, you too sorry in advance cos your case at supreme court is actually baseless.
Those of you planning revolution, sorry in advance too cos your revolution is sectional, based on pains of electoral losses not for good governance!
So how do we sort this issue, by carefully pointing out Tinubu's tenure's fault from May 29, 2023.

I don't even know Why most of you are celebrating a man accuse of fruad?

Funny thing is that most of you also expect God to perform miracles and turn NIGERIA around,

Is that not madness?

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by hotseat: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
The only legal authority to pronounce whether or not the certificate of Tinubu is authentic is the the school (CSU) and they've done just that, yet Atiku and his co-travellers won't accept this fact.

Tinubu must be found guilty by all and any means possible!

You accuse him of being convicted for drug trafficking, but the USA says they do not have such a record of the said "conviction", but the pull- him-down (PHD) holders would have none of that.

Even Gani Fawehinmi didn't get his facts correctly.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by MatrixCircle: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
#Tinubugate## grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by seunayantokun(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sowore has spoken.
Atiku cannot and will never be trusted with power.
It's time to restructure Nigeria back to independence constitution frame. True federalism will stop inordinate pursuit of power.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Shimbo96(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
None of these changes the fact that Gani Fawehinmi was right about Thïefnubu being a criminal and certificate forger.

*CSU confirmed the Certificate he presented to INEC is not from them.

*He graduated from Govt college Lagos in 1970 before the school was established in 1974.

only a brainless human being can reason like this. That man was a former governor, If what you are saying is true... His running mate then should have challenge him.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Has anybody seen Sowore's WAEC result? How did he get admission into the University with such as result?!

I have tried attaching the result here but have been faced with some technical challenges.

The guy was a DUMB ass. I mean OLODO RABATA. You can Google. grin
According to you, he WAS a dumb ass. But NOW, he is far smarter than you. Plus, everybody in Nigeria knows Sowore. Ogbeni, you are a nonentity. Abi, who Sabi say you dey even exist sef?

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by jude33084(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lazy youths supporting corrupt old men and certificate forger!

Shame on you all! cry

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Goodlady(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I don't even know Why most of you are celebrating a man accuse of fruad?

Funny thing is that most of you also expect God to perform miracles and turn NIGERIA around,

Is that not madness?
It's madness when you support Atiku or Obi both that have shady past like Tinubu but just speak against Tinubu only in order to make your Atiku or Obi to be holier!
You are also praying for miracle. Tinubu's the miracle you seek!

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Goodlady(f): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thonee:

Agbadorian úrchins consistently proving that going to school doesn't guarantee common sénsé.
Is this one normal?
Do I look like a blind supporter of politician?
I m a trained lawyer doing my legal biz. I don't allow sentiments to becloud me!

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget