Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore (30006 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Larryndelaw: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
samuelson06:
Nigga is going to step aside. The SW were able to tolerate him as their leader back then, but Nigerians won't tolerate him. Certificate forgery is a big crime and shouldn't be tolerated.
You go cry blood . Oti lo

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by MEGAWATCH: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

It's madness when you support Atiku or Obi both that have shady past like Tinubu but just speak against Tinubu only in order to make your Atiku or Obi to be holier!
You are also praying for miracle. Tinubu's the miracle you seek!

I don't support either of them because I'm not a low life.

I'm an independent minded NIGERIAN.

Not a tribal idoit.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by TalkingBird: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
The whole world lies in the power of the wicked one.

He rules the world of wicked mankind that is the reason of the confusion in the world
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Omoawoke2(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2023
I envy Tinubu’s silence in all of this…. Man na real gangster watching his enemies in agony. 😂

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Jack500: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2023
samuelson06:
Nigga is going to step aside. The SW were able to tolerate him as their leader back then, but Nigerians won't tolerate him. Certificate forgery is a big crime and shouldn't be tolerated.

Step aside for who? Your father?

You will soon get sense. Dey play 😆

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Shikena(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jack500:

Step aside for who? Your father?

You will soon get sense. Dey play 😆

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by almarthins(m): 3:40am On Oct 06, 2023
samuelson06:

The southwest that I know won't do anything. Most notable yorubas are silent about. If it is some one from the south South and south east. Muric go don dey talk like demi gods, all the media houses of the west no go let us hear word. Where are the media propaganda houses of political punches, ooh! Dem dey on holiday now.

The shege wey this man do Jonathan, tinubu pay day will come. Evil is evil no matter house you package it, na still evil.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by swaggerjack: 3:55am On Oct 06, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Fantastically corrupt Atiku claims he was inspired to go after outrageously corrupt Tinubu by Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory) cool

My pipul like comedy too much. This one nah one joke too many.

Source: https://ganifawehinmi..com/2009/09/quotes-from-gani-fawehinmi.html

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by cloutCha: 4:01am On Oct 06, 2023
problem no dey finish, visit (musicafriq.com.ng) for latest music
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by AareGaa: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2023
almarthins:

The southwest that I know won't do anything. Most notable yorubas are silent about. If it is some one from the south South and south east. Muric go don dey talk like demi gods, all the media houses of the west no go let us hear word. Where are the media propaganda houses of political punches, ooh! Dem dey on holiday now.

The shege wey this man do Jonathan, tinubu pay day will come. Evil is evil no matter house you package it, na still evil.

Why is it that ibos cannot express their opinions without attaching themselves to South South?

Na wa for our blodas oo!
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by seguno2: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Fantastically corrupt Atiku claims he was inspired to go after outrageously corrupt Tinubu by Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory) cool

My pipul like comedy too much. This one nah one joke too many.l

If he is fantastically corrupt and his former boss, Aremu Obasanjo failed to prosecute him successfully as he did to other PDP officials, does that not make you the comedian here, and the joker
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by taylandtea: 5:10am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
This country Sha.

Country of no nation
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by FashionCookie(f): 5:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Sowore was the only candidate in the last presidential election that had no stain on his white. He was also a real youth.

But the stupid youths we have in this country called him a student union leader and were campaigning for the thorough bred politicians and grandpas like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Kwawkanso. grin

Well, alot of people voted for the best out of the 4 candidates that stood a chance, and that was Tinubu.
Atiku could have won due to Bubari's mediocre performance, but greed took the best out of him, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso which paved the path for Asiwaju.

Atiku, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso all laboured in vain and made the path easy for Tinubu. Now you want him out through the back door when he came in through the front door 🤣

I was shocked when Atiku said he stopped being friends with Tinubu in 2007. grin
Wait, they are coming for you with Sowore's "secrets" grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Jostoman: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Atiku keeps singing to the gallery.
but Atiku song sweet.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Jostoman: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
You can see that Atiku is a big fool
Just because Atiku expose your Oga, how will you feel if your younger ones use this kind of words for you?

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Housing(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Sowore must be mad for saying Chief Gani Fawehinmi died a broke man. Gani Fawehinmi that left a very viable business entities worth billions of Naira at his death, the company is still making billions in revenue yearly. Nigeria Weekly Law Report remains the journal that every legal practitioner purchase on weekly basis some Law Chambers are paying for a year or two years upfront.

The is today being run by First Bank Trust if I can recollect.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by duro4chang(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
Just because Atiku expose your Oga, how will you feel if your younger ones use this kind of words for you?
The fire they set is not for us at all.
They surrounded a bird in a bush and then set fire round the bush.
The frog jumped into a pond, they said that they wanted to force it out with fire…
They engage in impossibilities…
They pursue us so hard but God did not grant them success.
Destiny can not be charmed, your destiny determines your journey in life…
Awuyewuye (x 5)..
...is the conversation of conspiracy.
We didn't ask them to destroy the land but to build it...
Let them reduce their envy...
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by soccerlite: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
DaddyJapan:

My pipul like comedy too much. This one nah one joke too many.

Source: https://ganifawehinmi..com/2009/09/quotes-from-gani-fawehinmi.html

Abi

tinubu is not fantastically corrupt

He's a angel

The outcome of the present way he's ruling nigeria that's how your life will be
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by AskNgige2: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Sowore was the only candidate in the last presidential election that had no stain on his white. He was also a real youth.

But the stupid youths we have in this country called him a student union leader and were campaigning for the thorough bred politicians and grandpas like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Kwawkanso. grin

Well, alot of people voted for the best out of the 4 candidates that stood a chance, and that was Tinubu.
Atiku could have won due to Bubari's mediocre performance, but greed took the best out of him, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso which paved the path for Asiwaju.

Atiku, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso all laboured in vain and made the path easy for Tinubu. Now you want him out through the back door when he came in through the front door 🤣

I was shocked when Atiku said he stopped being friends with Tinubu in 2007. grin

U are so useless this is why u can coordinate your family
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Johncarlo07: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu is not d best out of d 4 candidates.
And he didn't win d election, he was rigged in.

D economy is upside down,nd u say one is d best candidate.
I wonder hw some of u reason.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Johncarlo07: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
spiSeyi:
I thought OBJ, the then IGP (Tafa Balogun), and some factions of AD when OBJ bought them all went against Tinubu and he was vindicated. Sowore just wanted to make some noise like Atiku to be relevant politically in the news grin.
If BAT truly forged the certificate would he have worked with such a multinational firm to the extent of becoming the auditor general undecided . PBAT might not be perfect but making a mountain out of moles because of his certificate is clueless and senseless. I know that Atiku will be sued for defamation of character after the Supreme Court rulings.

Pls show us d multinational firms he worked for,wit evidence ooo!!
Deloitte already denied he worked for dem.

Soo show us evidences or shut up.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by spiSeyi: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Pls show us d multinational firms he worked for,wit evidence ooo!!
Deloitte already denied he worked for dem.

Soo show us evidences or shut up.
Exon mobil oil & gas undecided
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Proudlyomonna: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Looll the possibility of a criminal like tifnubu with His evil APC structure to go into the ballots with the intention of free and fair election is 0000000.00000 cheesy

Even His brothers known fully wel that He is a criminal and will choose death than to vote him. They should let him do his own,its a system of criminality hence the highest bidder takes all.

Na poor man I pity grin

May the strongest survive.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
seguno2:

If he is fantastically corrupt and his former boss, Aremu Obasanjo failed to prosecute him successfully as he did to other PDP officials, does that not make you the comedian here, and the joker

You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.
For your information, the former boss you referenced (Aremu Obasanjo) is stupendously corrupt. cool
QED
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by seguno2: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2023
DaddyJapan:
You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.
For your information, the former boss you referenced (Aremu Obasanjo) is stupendously corrupt. cool
QED

So who is not stupendously corrupt in our political space
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2023
seguno2:

So who is not stupendously corrupt in our political space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPiP-EF01hg
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by almarthins(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
AareGaa:

Why is it that ibos cannot express their opinions without attaching themselves to South South?

Na wa for our blodas oo!

Tribalistic Nigeria! one tribe decided to go silence because tinubu is there own. When Jonathan didn't do as bad as this, they were cursing him publicly. Suddenly Yoruba is now ronuing again.

For your information,, I am not from South east. So don't dare to play that tribal nonsense with me. I have been in the south west long enough to decipher how they think.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by AareGaa: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
almarthins:

Tribalistic Nigeria! one tribe decided to go silence because tinubu is there own. When Jonathan didn't do as bad as this, they were cursing him publicly. Suddenly Yoruba is now ronuing again.

For your information,, I am not from South east. So don't dare to play that tribal nonsense with me. I have been in the south west long enough to decipher how they think.

It is ibos that ruined Jonathan's govt. They took advantage of his naivety.
Every part of the country voted massively for GEJ in 2011, but he mismanaged the goodwill
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by dragunov: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
None of these changes the fact that Gani Fawehinmi was right about Thïefnubu being a criminal and certificate forger.

*CSU confirmed the Certificate he presented to INEC is not from them.

*He graduated from Govt college Lagos in 1970 before the school was established in 1974.

You know what? Go to Asorock and tell them all your pains. I am sure Tinubu will oblige you.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by blabulu2000: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
samuelson06:

.....E-rat ranting as usual in a small space Nairaland provides for him to cry .....

Keep crying till death do you path.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by almarthins(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2023
AareGaa:

It is ibos that ruined Jonathan's govt. They took advantage of his naivety.
Every part of the country voted massively for GEJ in 2011, but he mismanaged the goodwill

Compare Jonathan's govt to buhari and tell me again that he mismanaged any thing manageable. They murder his administration with media propaganda, which the likes of sowore was party to it, thats why I never pity sowore. Buhari did worst, and tinubu might continue the so called good works.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by boladez(m): 1:42am On Feb 20
wasuka14:
They called him certificate forger but he is the best Governor in 1999-2007. And till today his empire never crumble. Those who didn't forge what do they achieve

Just watch it Tinubu will be the best president Nigeria ever have.

You have suddenly realised you a certified dumb and deceived ...you have run into hiding ......,,say it again that Tinubu is the best president Nigeria ever HAVE (sic) retard, you don't have money for Internet again grin

Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59