Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni (25757 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by IamAsiri: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Kay25:
He is not a bastard ondo people with integrity..

Abi o. I am even "prouder" of him because he is also from my hometown and a family member✌️🤗.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by ejieddy: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Never heard of him, but with what I'm hearing, may God bless him and keep giving him grace to do more.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by DonDaDa234: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2023
At least they’re confessing small small

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by RALPHOW(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2023
God bless the Minister OLUBUNMI OJO!!
However, my question is what AREGBESOLA WAS DOING AS A MINISTER OF INTERIOR?
STEALING OR SLEEPING?

This guy resolved a problem that Aregbesola couldn't solve for good 8 years within 3Months.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by sukkot: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz .. you want make the person commit suicide... you bad ooi
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by OkayDaddy: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Taciturn1:
Praise bots noticed again

Rufai is also a praise bot?
Blockhead
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by OkayDaddy: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
See how the paid agent all came to type his name in full. This is obviously orchestrated.

Rufai is also paid abi?
Useless fool
It is obvious you have never travelled in your entire life.
The day you finally manage to travel, you will understand the thing this man has done.
Imagine people coming from Dubai to renew passports in Kano because of the nonsense Immigration is doing.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by regenerateman(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Wait and see how his colleagues will gang up against him and tarnish his image b4 the president.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Pearljewels: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Like paramilitary in interior are the worst hit. In all this allowances they have received nothing. Oga minister use ur office and address this injustice once and for all. It's too much as though they are not in the workforce. They are groaning bitterly.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by yemmywesey(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
God punish that raufu aregberascal, those kind of people should not be at any position in leadership or Government, he was running the interior ministry like he was running a teblik assembly.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by saysoo: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1709883637263442067?t=KN0D7HsaQ_pfoUX5riineQ&s=19
No be who first score goal dey win match. Ask Man U after Palace game?
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Pauliaette(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2023
My own is Wike ooo
The man is a development guru, he loves good things ...

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by themanderon: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2023
I wish we can have people like these running all facets of out national life. We have been messed up for so long that we now sing praises for someone doing what he is paid to do. Kudos to the minister.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Jagabanarmy: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1709883637263442067?t=KN0D7HsaQ_pfoUX5riineQ&s=19
The best so far and when you are good your admirers and critics will adjudge you as the best. We love you greatly . Keep firing!!!!
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Jagabanarmy: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2023
kokoA:
A certain Rauf Aregbeshola was there before and the only thing he did was declare public holidays. Kai! Buhari really had incompetent men.
LoL ! Funny but true
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by TheRareGem1(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2023
TheArrowhead:

I just checked my profile, still in production oo

It's best you go to NIS near your location for collection, don't wait for message or profile
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Jagabanarmy: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2023
tommy589:
It seems this minister has already outperform 8 years of Aregbesola. I hope other ministers perform meaningfully too
Yesooo
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by MissLeslie(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
tommy589:
It seems this minister has already outperform 8 years of Aregbesola. I hope other ministers perform meaningfully too
Aregbe 8years ke.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by IbotNugida(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Minister for Immigration Affairs
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by 234daniel2010(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Authoreety:
Tinubu has a way of surrounding himself with highly intelligent individuals

Rubbish talk, let celebrate does getting the work done.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by famology(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunji Ojo is good
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
dennisworld1:
Better Edu is also doing well

Beta Edu has impressed me thus far.

So Hon. Bunmi Tunji-Ojo and Dr. Beta Edu are the most performing ministers this far to me.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by famology(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2023
234daniel2010:

Rubbish talk, let celebrate does getting the work done.

Tinubu doesn't deserve any accolades when his appointees are doing well but deserves the whip when they're doing poorly. May you not die of bitterness.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Truth234(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
july 26

Thank you, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by famology(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2023
saysoo:
No be who first score goal dey win match. Ask Man U after Palace game?

Dull thing as usual. There was no goal-goal in the two fixtures. Utd won first one 3 zero, palace won the other 1 zero. Nobody came from behind to win in any of the game. So where's the nor be who first score coming from? Dunce!
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by nairamaniac: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Solape1:
He is quite outstanding, it is not difficult to recognize a good and intentional soul. In the space of 1 month, baba has been doing great. Nigerians will not forget this.
Can you compare this man's achievements to the other one who has destroyed more than 10 mansions within 10days of resuming office?

The destroy mansions seems to be more tasking grin
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Please let it be known that he is a Yoruba man grin grin grin

Midehi3 good morning. I'm hungry o. Ebi npa mi seriously.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by saysoo: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2023
famology:

Dull thing as usual. There was no goal-goal in the two fixtures. Utd won first one 3 zero, palace won the other 1 zero. Nobody came from behind to win in any of the game. So where's the nor be who first score coming from? Dunce!
Not sure I checked well, Gala I should say!. The analogue stays.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Taciturn1: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Rufai is also a praise bot?
Blockhead
There's a pattern of praise singing on the first page that's nothing but artificial.
It's just robotic.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by ufuosman(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
D man is trying
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Water9430(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamAsiri:

Abi o. I am even "prouder" of him because he is also from my hometown and a family member✌️🤗.
well done sister, we are proud of him, next is Governor by his grace, while we prepare for president if God willing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot / Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.