Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni (25762 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by saphiere(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Nyanabo(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2023
I'm surprised too. We went to get passport for my younger brother And we got it without any extra fee, or giving what's not supposed to be given to any official. If only all the ministry/ ministers can be like this.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Taciturn1: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Praise bots noticed again

7 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Bellotelli: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2023
NIGERIANS KNOWS WHO AND WHO ARE PERFORMING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by josilcool(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Aregbesola was just there for years doing nothing, only to announce public holiday

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by BloomingDale(f): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm, him get Yoruba name. How come?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by 7arrows: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Laryy360:
The only thing that I don't really understand about this Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo is the way he promise and make it happen. Any God bless him.

That's because he really wants things to work.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by SanniAbraham15: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Hon.Tunji-Ojo's Work speaks volumes... One that all other ministers should emulate.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by biFixit(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2023
If someone who is as critical of the Tinubu's Administration as Oseni Rufai could say this, then, it holds alot of waters. I wish the Minister to keep on keepin' on without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by 7arrows: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2023
silvoclaira:
The minister knows his onionssssss.

He is experienced in something like that and he know a lot about the particular operations of those currupt government official, especially in immigration.

He deserved the position hence he knows what to do. Unlike some people I know who got ministerial office as compensation.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Jonjam269: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2023
The usual suspects will not like this news, they always expect bad news, ride on Honourable minister. Tinubu the master strategist.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by seeker121(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2023
If pple keep speaking good about a minister like this believe me he is a performer.I also have this believe Umahi will also perform, this Olubunmi is really serious about getting things done.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by bonnyhope: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i agree. i collected my passport yesterday. i can personally vouch for him

So what next

Which country you wan go
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Evelyn24: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
It’s no news that BTO is the best minister so far. President Asiwaju never made a mistake appointing him.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by wittywriter: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
7arrows:

He deserved the position hence he knows what to do. Unlike some people I know who got ministerial office as compensation.
Wike-d...No pun intended.
7arrows:

Na u talk am ooooooo. Hahahahaha

bonnyhope:

So what next

Which country you wan go
sukkot:
am staying here bro. i collected my passport for national pride.

Wittyness.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Truth234(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i agree. i collected my passport yesterday. i can personally vouch for him

When did you apply sir?
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Freebills12: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
TeeMoney99:
I love the admiration coming the way of the Minister of Interior. He deserves our accolades, prayers and support. God help him continue this way.

We praise those who are doing well and criticize those who are not measuring up. Tinibu the president is one of bad eggs, as for now he has not shown any sign of greenlight at end of the tunnel; its only disaster.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Sannisege: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Oseni’s brainless IPOB supporters will not agree with him.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by sukkot: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
bonnyhope:

So what next

Which country you wan go
am staying here bro. i collected my passport for national pride.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by benqo01(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Rufai Oseni praised this man, I don't see any of you abusing him but if he calls out a minister for not performing that is when some of you will say he criticized this govt a lot.

Rufai Oseni means is the only journalist who is being blunt and we must applaud him for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Oluebubay: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
The minister is now the cynosure of all eyes as his good works speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by zoedew: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
kokoA:
A certain Rauf Aregbeshola was there before and the only thing he did was declare public holidays. Kai! Buhari really had incompetent men.
Aregbesola was thoroughly incompetent as Osun State Governor previously. He is relevant only where there is a fight to be fought. Most crude, raw and absolutely bereft of finesse.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Temmy1997(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
I can’t agree less Olubunmi is definitely one of the best minister appointed

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by rwasiu(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1709883637263442067?t=KN0D7HsaQ_pfoUX5riineQ&s=19
I woke up happy this morning, not because I won any jackpot, but with the way accolades were poured on the the minister of interior for his performance in office within the short period of time. This is how to measure a working government. Feelers from the public, not spurious statistics conjured by agents of government. The president or governor can use genuine public opinions as a gauge to assess the performance of their ministers or commissioners, so as to put them on their toes when found wanting.
I give kudos to the Hon. Tunji.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by NwokoloOwa: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Aregbesola was just an idiot. Ekwensu!

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Kay25(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2023
He is not a bastard ondo people with integrity..

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by 7arrows: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
wittywriter:

Wike-d...No pun intended.

Wittyness.

Na u talk am ooooooo. Hahahahaha
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by TemmyT002(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2023
One of the bright spots abi the only bright spot.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by RepoMan007: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
See how the paid agent all came to type his name in full. This is obviously orchestrated.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by bewla(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Yheri:
With Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo at the helm, the Interior Ministry is setting a high standard for efficient and effective service delivery. His leadership is a beacon of hope for the realization of a better Nigeria
round peg in round hole

The lifeless no them and will lead them
To transform this country

And the renew hope will be seen right before our eyes
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[
https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1709883637263442067?t=KN0D7HsaQ_pfoUX5riineQ&s=19
and who appointed this minister? So shall all the nay sayers sing praises of Tinubu's tact for spoting excellence in people.

1 Like

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by nams77: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
See how the paid agent all came to type his name in full. This is obviously orchestrated.
Aswear! The thing funny me.

The man is trying but I can see a lot of hired hands thoroughly orchestrated to give this administration credit.
Ride on hirelings. You are doing noble!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust / Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.