Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni (25760 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kudos to the Minister..
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by IamAsiri: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Water9430:
well done sister, we are proud of him, next is Governor by his grace, while we prepare for president if God willing

Look at you😘😘😘.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by stuffs2002: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nyesom Wike and Dave Umahi are also good.

Rufai Oseni is just being sentimental.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Tonytonex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
flexybricky:
He made a promise to Nigerians and he has keep to that promise and will still do more.
Thank you my Honourable Minister.
please, what has he done?
No offense please.
Thanks for your reply in advance
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Styluss: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
I am surprised, those idiotttts always say no booklet, I dont know where the booklets us coming from now

Laryy360:
The only thing that I don't really understand about this Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo is the way he promise and make it happen. Any God bless him.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by muhammadhan19: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Heard a lot n also witnessed the beautiful works he did as house of rep when I travelled to my hometown a year ago.... The praises, accolades from every angle of city honouring him from everyone. His a top performer n I wish him more excellence...
Proud to be from the same town with this honourable gentleman.
I prays he keep up n inshallah in coming years, will would be discussing about aspiring for Governorship n Presidency (Hon. BTO) 😊🥰😊
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by gannod(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
kokoA:
A certain Rauf Aregbeshola was there before and the only thing he did was declare public holidays. Kai! Buharid really had incompetent men.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by profmallor: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Well-done Sir, we pray for the grace and sustained good health to be bestowed on you to allow for you to do more for Nigerians.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Eastlink(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
I did my capturing in August and was scheduled for collection in November. Up till now I haven’t received any message to come pick it up.

Please who can verify collection in Alausa Ikeja. I’m considering going to Alausa this Saturday. Any hope.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by ify84(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
First time I am seeing everyone agrees a govt official is performing. Congratulations to the minister.
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by chinze(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
You are very correct 💯
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Kay25(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamAsiri:

Abi o. I am even "prouder" of him because he is also from my hometown and a family member✌️🤗.
Good 👍🏽
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Oluebubay: 6:52am On Jan 08
The Dedication,Commitment and proactiveness of the Interior Minister is second to none….
Re: The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni by Oluwalosolami: 8:23am On Jan 08
A good thing has happened to Nigeria and BTO is the good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune / DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.