Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty (31170 Views)

Buhari Confers National Award On Osimhen, Davido, Uzodinma, 336 Others / Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by NOwazobia: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
I dont live in Rwanda. I'll ban obi from making any more stupid appeals
You too mumu, we are not in the military regime.

You just kon waste space for this life...

Is that brain not a burden to you,...

You no dey get headache with the yamayama wey full your head? 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by saysoo: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
saintbillion:

https://punchng.com/tiktok-row-osimhen-rejects-napoli-penalty-duty/?amp
Childish, you are employed to do a job. Brother get on with it.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Major7: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Y is this guy too arrogant and petty.... beginning of last season , he missed a penalty and there was no fuzz about it , he acted like a normal.player will... he later on had a successful season blasting goals and he was honoured by the fans ... he now started feeling like a god ... the same thing happened this season, instead of him to even overlook the miss like he did last season, he started throwing tantrums and then insulted his coach... cos he now feels without him Napoli is nothing....typical arrogant fool...and that's what lead to the tiktok video ... that's the problem with some people, humility should always be maintained, no matter what u have achieved...

Your analytical view is just not right at all.do you not know anything about honour? Go learn that from the Japanese. It about the racist post and not arrogance,the oyinbos are the arrogant and proud people here. Racism can mess with your head and soul if you're not strong enough and the last time I checked,he's still banging goals without their fucking penalties. He's OSIMEN and not penaldo

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by yommen: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Bruisecruise:
Yes, as it should be.

Now, the most honourable thing for him to do is to work his exit out of that racist sh!thole ShiTaly.

He should go to another league and get some UCL shine then after a season or two, go to Saudi to get his final retirement money. Passion gonna leave you broke broke if you don’t make the best when you’re still hot.

Are the likes of Kanu Nwakwo and Jay Jay that didn't play in Saudi actually broke? Is Osimhen actually broke at the moment? See, if Osimhen signs for Arsenal at the moment, man won't receive anything less than 250k pounds weekly, 1M pounds monthly, that's more than 1 Billion Naira monthly. Try to be more constructive in your comments, Bro.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Major7: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
Tinubu needs to start using an iron fist with your kind.

This is democracy and not a military 🪖🎖️ regime allow him to express his pain in peace if that makes him feel better. It won't undo what has been done tho.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Pauliaette(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2023
He should be strong and have courage anyway, he is a talisman and he should also ignored the tiktok wahala and increase his goals number by taking it. Even the best in the world also losses penalty naha, Messi, CR7 at el..
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Major7: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

It's OK to receive bashing from outsiders but your own club using official channels to mock you in public is unacceptable!

The same point IGWE(Thierry Henry)quoted as well. God bless your reasoning jare,allow others to keep spewing thrash as if they can handle it.easier said than done, bunch of Hippocrates

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:
Face of forgery in Africa.... he forges everything you can imagine...
he represents the Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by quickly: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
saintbillion:

https://punchng.com/tiktok-row-osimhen-rejects-napoli-penalty-duty/?amp

Last 2 seasons he was not the designated penalty taker. Na Nigerians put pressure on him to be taking
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by kmaster007: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2023
What else if him miss again
Hemeenworth:
I watched thier last game against real Madrid in the champions league
He didn't take the penalty

But is this not too emotional for him

A man is not supposed to be involving emotions in his doings

Napoli bleeped up by posting such on Tiktok but that is passed now

Osimhen should act like a man and step forward to always take the penalty instead of holding on to that grudge like an emotional woman on her period
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by CorrectionFLuid: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Osimhen should act like a man and step forward to always take the penalty instead of holding on to that grudge like an emotional woman on her period

People who aren't feeling the heat of oppression are always quick to call the oppressed "emotional"

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by dealslip(f): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

What that means is that, the last incident traumatized him. He will need some psychological help to get over it. I believe he is receiving that at the moment. Everything is not black and white and it's not a matter of being a man, nothing is too emotional if it had an adverse effect on the person. Napoli should do better by Oshimhen.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Rhassidy360: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

U no fit understand wetin de make am fear
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by sammiewrite(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
My rule in life is, never allow someone come after you or your life twice without a strong response. If they did it once they will do it again and this is exactly what played out because even with the video, rather than the club 'apologizing' they instead issued an 'explanation' (the club did the same during the Kvara brouhaha). Osi should have left when the club crowned Kvara in his place but it is still not too late. If he again misses January transfer, then I think he deserves whatever keeps coming his way from that mushroom, unprofessional club.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by stanisbaratheon: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Look at the excerpt I wrote on the comment you quoted after the excerpt above, It's just sad that a black is telling another black man not to be emotional

Absolutely spot on.

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

So that any day wey hin loose PK dem go justify their ticktock post abi

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by olakan22: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2023
From the comments, I hope you have learned a thing or two

Hemeenworth:

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Saidfx(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

The white men are best in showing reservations to other races. I dont blame him. With all the Osimhen chants last season, they could stoop that low. Italians don't like blacks or Arabs and his shadows should leave there.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Bluffly: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Why can't Napoli act as a responsible entity
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by MindOnMatters00(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:

If ur brain was functional, u will understand...but it doesn't have the capacity

My attention is more expensive than you and anytin you have so I won't give you the chance to have any of it.

Peace!!! ✌

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Careente7(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Y is this guy too arrogant and petty.... beginning of last season , he missed a penalty and there was no fuzz about it , he acted like a normal.player will... he later on had a successful season blasting goals and he was honoured by the fans ... he now started feeling like a god ... the same thing happened this season, instead of him to even overlook the miss like he did last season, he started throwing tantrums and then insulted his coach... cos he now feels without him Napoli is nothing....typical arrogant fool...and that's what lead to the tiktok video ... that's the problem with some people, humility should always be maintained, no matter what u have achieved...
Nah! You took it too personal.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Fgovernor: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
He who does not like good things, shall receive no blessings from the Lord
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Gajagojo: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

You can only talk within the confines of your knowledge and the information you have available to you.
So long as you do not know his thinking, plan or strategy for doing what he is doing it is better to keep quiet and observe

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by mastermaestro(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
tydi:
grin
Village people don dey call Osimhen home.
Him dey apply too much emotion to everything.

Him nor know say pk dey add to goal tally. Make bad people dey clap for am. Na him goals dey reduce so. grin
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by WantsandMore: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:
Face of forgery in Africa.... he forges everything you can imagine...
is it possible that he forged a better rail line master plan for Lagos than someone did for Anambra? Just curious undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Opensecret247: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
He should just leave by January...
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Menclothing: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Bosch10:
are you based in Ibadan, I'll like to patronize you

Our office in Lagos we have pick up station in Iwo road and challenge Ibadan
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by cyberdurable(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
is it possible that he forged a better rail line master plan for Lagos than someone did for Anambra? Just curious undecided lipsrsealed

Shu.t up please, you have never crossed Ore... I'm not your mate, go and play with the sand
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Atolu01: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Sexist misogynist.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by Fuckyoumod: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

You are a man of low value, no dignity or self worth.

You don't know where you are not valued and wanted versus where you are wanted and celebrated.

Osimhen is a man that understands that and his only redemption is working his way out of Napoli to a place where he will be celebrated in defeats and victories.
Re: Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty by WantsandMore: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:

Shu.t up please, you have never crossed Ore... I'm not your mate, go and play with the sand
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.