Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP (7084 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by casualobserver: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:

Bingo do you have light? After rattling you will go and eat your parents food, career crimi.nal enablers, continue playing tribalism, your kids will suffer it

better ask your fathers and Uncles that have been abusing since 1960 how market?

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by hkidola00(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
I repeat Tinubu is being too lenient with these guys. He should just shut them up
like we in military era
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by boxypane(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:
bot you and your career crimina.l is rubbishing the reputation of this country outside the shores of this country, have some shame, you will get married n have kids oneday, what legacy r u living behind for the bastar.ds you are planning to bring into Nig
You lots are the miscreants in all of this. I bid you to read in full the judgement on the cert issue from the USA. But of course, you as normal lazy Nigerian won't, you'd rather vent your anger online based on the summary of others. Anybody who supports Obi, Atiku or PBAT, it's their choice. Casting aspersions will not make your life better.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by georgeakins: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2023
CSTRR:

You think we are discussing oduduwa politics.?

The only reason why Nigerians are still tolerating tinubu despite his apparent forgery is because he is respecting himself and did not overdo.

A man that "won" with just 8 million votes with excess rigging is not popular.

Tinubu knows it, apc knows it, but ronu clowns like you don't.

We are discussing Biaflan politics.

Mazi Simon Ekpa that flogs our parents every Monday is our Prime Minister.
While Peter Obi will be our 1st Biaflan president.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by hkidola00(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Bruisecruise:
Tinubu represents a section of the country whose only instinct for survival is to benefit from a failed society.

A functional society would leave Tinubu and his followers clueless that’s why they always screamed “he made men”.

Which men? The useless Fashola who couldn’t improve the power situation of Nigeria in 8 years after mocking Jonathan saying “Gbatueyo” politicians.

Nothing irritates me more than pretenders like Fashola m, a bloody criminal who was responsible for the PEPT judgement and now he has unjustly incarcerated an innocent Chike Ibezim for months now.

Looking at Tinubu, I really wish the youths can understand how powerless the elites are if they can truly unite for one common cause to uproot the entire system.

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by georgeakins: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2023
cyberdurable:

Is that all Why did Tinubu forge his certificate? Crimina.l

I don't care about Tinubu.
I have joined the Biaflan agitators.

It is biafla or death!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Samdaresd(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2023
'Obi credentials is in the public '. Can anyone please show it to us?
Fraudsters!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Iziquiel(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Yeah, we know. The certificate below.

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Cantonese: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You have not said anything reasonable!
Is it difficult for you or Obi himself- to present Nigerians with his Credentials,for the Public observations,just as Reno Omokiri have been asking?
Must we be INEC to ask for it?
Don't you read before ' that he that comes to Equity must come with Clean Hands?
I am not of any party but a very passionate Nigerian,who believes that a govt is in Power,if you feel that you can do better ,then 4- yrs is around and you can appeal to Nigerians,if they believed in you not 'Politics With Bitterness' that LP and Atiku is engaged now!
Every Party in Nigeria is hiding something because I can't still believe that is so difficult for P.Obi to just show the World his Certificates and whether you like it or not,Nigerians will continue to demand for it!
•No single Party in Nigeria is a SAINT or is headed by a POPE! If you feel pained ,you can debunk that!

Oga, before getting cheeky, learn to read properly. Learn to observe properly. Learn to ask questions properly. You make yourself a clear example of Buhari’s allegation that Nigerians youths are lazy. The same statement was corroborated by Tinubu’s wife, who further called you youths beggars.

Obi’s certificates are everywhere in the public domain. If you cannot find them, simply ask before making your jagbajantis statement.

You may simply use google if you have some data. Simply type: Obi’s certificates.

Abi you no get enough data? Make I buy for you?

When you are through, respond with some decorum please.

Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by ElSudani: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
I repeat Tinubu is being too lenient with these guys. He should just shut them up

He will not do anything to them and he shouldn't as long as they are not crossing the line to criminality.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Donedeal1(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
The local champion himself

After all it's mere ceremonial 3rd class

Equivalent of mere attendance.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by 2pacarnate(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Yes, that is why I loved him but he should have congrated Tinubu as fellow Southerner after Tribunal Judgement. My brother, life should not be so embittered.
shocked BREAKING NEWS: https://www.nairaland.com/7866920/let-tinubu-breathe-allow-tinubu#126227545

You missed the memo bro,obi doesn't do things that way,he is a man of due process in doing things,infact if he was a lecturer yawa go gas's,no girl will accuse him of sex for marks,no sorting of courses na who read pass

He is not a saint,but a man of excellence which should be applauded by all.A man that will shape the life of our children.If he congratulated the fraud he would have been dining by now with tinubu secretly,is that what you wish?

Who eats with the devil?🤔
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by comrChris(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
Shut them up with what exactly and why should he?
You people are becoming extremely mad because of power. Is Tinubu the first person to become president or is your tribe the first to produce president that we will not hear word? And does the country now belong to him because he's the president?

You fools including Tinubu insulted the hell out of Goodluck, called him all manner of derogatory names yet no body called for your head. It has gotten to your turn,you want everybody to be shut up.

If that your Tinubu still love himself and want to enjoy that seat he illegally acquired, let him not dare try any nonsense.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Bluntemperor: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Cantonese:

Oga, before getting cheeky, learn to read properly. Learn to observe properly. Learn to ask questions properly. You make yourself a clear example of Buhari’s allegation that Nigerians youths are lazy. The same statement was corroborated by Tinubu’s wife, who further called you youths beggars.
Obi’s certificates are everywhere in the public domain. If you cannot find them, simply ask before making your jagbajantis statement.
You may simply use google if you have some data. Simply type: Obi’s certificates.
Abi you no get enough data? Make I buy for you?
When you are through, respond with some decorum please.

Ok,Obi the Saint,oh na Pope!
So, you are an LP defender,abi.?
You very funny, anyway because you don't know the ways of Politicians!
I wish you well!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Shikini: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:

Oga, your Thiefnùbu does not have any evidence to shut Peter Obi up. Buhari's govt would have done it. They have ransacked his files, accounts, records and everything, no evidence.

Tribalism has blinded your conscience into supporting a criminal with shady character as your president
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Cantonese: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Ok,Obi the Saint,oh na Pope!
So, you are an LP defender,abi.?
You very funny, anyway because you don't know the ways of Politicians!
I wish you well!

I know the way of politicians very well. I am one who wants a better nation for us all. Move around and see that our politicians make life hard for everyone. Again before you get into conclusions, watch, listen and be careful.
Mi wish you well too.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by middlebelter(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Now that we have Tinubu's results in social medial, can we also have Atiku and Peter Obi's results shared?

We also need to check the academic history of the people seeking to lead us.

Over to you social media activists.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by bentenny(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Yes ohh unlike a certain forger president that graduated from a secondary that never existed until 4 years later!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by richardtimothy(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obi no dey hide any thing. Go to UNN & verify
third class Pandora?
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Tunde835(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, your Thiefnùbu does not have any evidence to shut Peter Obi up. Buhari's govt would have done it. They have ransacked his files, accounts, records and everything, no evidence.

Tribalism has blinded your conscience into supporting a criminal with shady character as your president
If i were tinubu i'll fling both him and Obi supporters in jail
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Shikini: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
If i were tinubu i'll fling both him and Obi supporters in jail

Lol ... because he is president?
How old are you sef?
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by spako4(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obi no dey hide any thing. Go to UNN & verify
Why he only tender GCE certificate?
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Lumarstone: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2023
To verify his certificates is as simple as ABC, why Tinubu own hard us is because of long distance.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Bluntemperor: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Cantonese:

I know the way of politicians very well. I am one who wants a better nation for us all. Move around and see that our politicians make life hard for everyone. Again before you get into conclusions, watch, listen and be careful.
Mi wish you well too.

Since you know the ways of Politicians,I assumed you are a Politician on this Nairaland Forum,with many gaulibles as well!
Can you explained to Nigerians why a Financial Industry and investments, released Money running over multiple NBILLIONS was released before elections?
You better get Sense and Stop defending Nigerian-Politician( s) ,for they are all in the same dishonesty basket!
These Politicians are just creating problems here and there but love themselves more than the Masses they viouch to defend- stop defending them,for they are friends in sharing Positions and Nigerian Resources!
I insist there is No Pope or Saints in Nigeria Politicians , especially the present crops till date!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by rotadeco27: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2023
iSense247:
[s][/s]Obi has pontificated severally on the need for leaders to be good role models and to live a life worthy of emulation. This he has done by publicly putting his credentials in the open for verification. Nigeria will get better when men of integrity and honour drive the affairs of the nation.
Like Anambra became under his witch for wasted 8yrs
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Chochovini: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
. For what exactly? He has no such right and timerity.
You mean a known guilty fraudster on all sides should shut a set of law abiding citizens up for presenting their leader for public scrutiny. Who does that?

Pls take that your primitive idiology to Planet Saturn not here.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Againstallodds: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tunde835:
If i were Tinubu you Igbos would get the treatment you deserve
but you are not tinubu. You are probably an oshodi under bridge miscreant
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Cantonese: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Since you know the ways of Politicians,I assumed you are a Politician on this Nairaland Forum,with many gaulibles as well!
Can you explained to Nigerians why a Financial Industry and investments, released Money running over multiple NBILLIONS was released before elections?
You better get Sense and Stop defending Nigerian-Politician( s) ,for they are all in the same dishonesty basket!
These Politicians are just creating problems here and there but love themselves more than the Masses they viouch to defend- stop defending them,for they are friends in sharing Positions and Nigerian Resources!
I insist there is No Pope or Saints in Nigeria Politicians , especially the present crops till date!

I know far more than you know bro.

“ Can you explained to Nigerians why a Financial Industry and investments, released Money running over multiple NBILLIONS was released before elections”?

Did you read this question before posting? What did you try to ask please? Can you rephrase the question for better understanding? Or maybe you can just explain what you are trying to get at with the question.

Again you can discuss with decorum and do not insult, otherwise I will not respond to you anymore.
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by Babastrong(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=126228318]Obi no dey hide any thing. Go to UNN & verify[let
obi
snap
and
upload
it
naw.
lol]
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by HRHKingOliver(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
boxypane:
We dey talk better school with better grades, some kpómó men like that they show face.
Obi na dullard na.
Which one come be better school? If you mean CSU that could not give an accurate account of the gender they admitted, it means you are brain-dead. CSU should be competing with Ekiti State Polytechnic, or change to World Headquarter of Forgery!
Re: Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP by boxypane(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
HRHKingOliver:
Which one come be better school? If you mean CSU that could not give an accurate account of the gender they admitted, it means you are brain-dead. CSU should be competing with Ekiti State Polytechnic, or change to World Headquarter of Forgery!
Mumu, you wished you studied abroad rather use 6 years for a four years course. Oga pick your fight carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / OPINION: Why Saraki's Victory May Be Nullified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.