Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu (3877 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by naijaboy756: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:
The president is dull, weak and docile for my liking not the bulldozer I thought he will be, these Certifcate issue is making me hate him for some reasons

Look at what Atiku is doing to him, shaming him like a nobody under his nose, some small children on the internet soiling his reputation without consequences.

Obi will be talking rubbish on him on arisetv and the station is still onair?
Arisetv, gazette etc bullying the commander in chief and Mr president is there doing nothing.

This is not the man we thought we voted,and campaigned for walahi, don't make me hate you mr president, start locking people up and throw the keys away like Buhari did, if not no one will respect your office as the commander in chief

I am sure you papa was among those who protested in 2012, drew and carried a sitting President on a coffin

mumu
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Gbam
Atiku is now dangerously desperate
80 years by 2027, he wants to be president now

Tinubu should go after his wealth like Buhari did
keep this energy when the person you support loses and you find yourself in opposition.
There is a reason Nigeria is a terrible country. It is the people in it that makes it terrible. Check yourself bro
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Billyddude: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are big fuul if you think every Nigerian must reason like you, Yes he is criminal and certificate forger .. evidence proof is there on the Internet, a man with such character have no business contesting for election, should we talk about his Agberorism... your type is the problem of this country. spit on your head

Don't just spit on his head,knack hammer on the head too
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Billyddude: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Present a detailed case of the ordeal to the relevant authorities and allow for adequate legal implementation of prescribed corrective measures.

Certainly not seek to use the instrument of state as a tool to "bully, round and lock up" the perpetrators while throwing away the keys, as you shockingly suggested with this thread.

We're supposed to be an enlightened society governed by democratic tenets and ethos, for crying out loud!

Without laws we are savages...shei na so oyibo talk am
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Billyddude:

Without laws we are savages...shei na so oyibo talk am

...no different from the jungle animals.

Indeed, it is.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Billyddude: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You shameless lots .... What do you have to say about this? Tinubu claimed he graduated government secondary school Lagos in 1970 but was formed in 1974
.yes he graduated in 1970 in the moon...while the school was formed on earth in 1974.....
Next question pls
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by stonemasonn: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

6 good years
stop lying, propaganda against GEJ started a year before election. And GEJ tried at a time to suppress the local media.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
Did CSU claim he Forged the Certificate?

If your brain is working as it should, you should know only CSU cam claim the certificate is forged or not. It's not a nobody like you that will make the claim on Nairaland.

Do you know the certificate was even certified by a staff of the CSU after he got it from a third party? If CSU could certify the certificate and not claim it was forged, who are you to claim the certificate is a forged one?

On what ground are you claiming Asiwaju forged CSU certificate when you are not employed or working for the school, yet, you're saying nonsense from the comfort of your home.

We really need to work on Nigerian educational system because I don't know how it keeps on churning out people like you who can't make use of their common sense.

I will give you 50k. If you mention one line in that deposition where CSU mentioned that, they use third party for their certificates.

If we go further to check, you did not read the deposition, all you are saying here is what was shared in the 30k WhatsApp group you belong(where you guys disseminate false information)

But again, the party you support knows just 3 things, lies, assemble wicked people and take Nigeria backwards. Hence I really don't blame you, but the poor parents who raised you poorly without morals and the poor educational system(that's if you attended any), that did not refine you to be rational and fit for good purpose
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Dedeity: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:
The president is dull, weak and docile for my liking not the bulldozer I thought he will be, these Certifcate issue is making me hate him for some reasons

Look at what Atiku is doing to him, shaming him like a nobody under his nose, some small children on the internet soiling his reputation without consequences.

Arisetv, gazette etc bullying the commander in chief and Mr president is there doing nothing.

This is not the man we thought we voted,and campaigned for walahi, don't make me hate you mr president, start locking people up and throw the keys away like Buhari did, if not no one will respect your office as the commander in chief

Tinubu slave go and arrest Atiku and Obi
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Dedeity: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

You see what I'm talking about, the social media act must be implemented if not all these half developed brains won't stop typing shitt
So many idiots like you said unprintable things to Gej but he never arrested anyone. Your drug lord is being served a hot meal by karma and a fool like you is crying. This is just the beginning
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

I will give you 50k. If you mention one line in that deposition where CSU mentioned that, they use third party for their certificates.

You're asking me a dumb question.

Let me explain to you again. Asiwaju lost the certificate he got from CSU and he replaced it by getting one from a third party. CSU certified the one he got from the third party after Asiwaju ask them to do so.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by jahsharon: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If them born tinubu well make he go arrest Atiku

You said the same before we arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, now he is half dead in prison
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by PointB: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

The 'President' is weak because his foundation is week.

He will be attacked from all front and there is nothing he can do about it. Below are just few flanks to attack the certificate forger parading himself as president:

- Identity
- Certificates lie
- Government college lie
- Drug scandal
- Bullion van
- Lagos state funds
- Agberoism
- Deliotte lie

Close one and the other open.

When some clowns were busy promoting the shameless criminal as president, what exactly were they expecting?
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
You're asking me a dumb question.

Let me explain to you again. Asiwaju lost the certificate he got from CSU and he replaced it by getting one from a third party. CSU certified the one he got from the third party after Asiwaju ask them to do so.

Dude, you are spewing unbelievable lies. The certificate he presented was NOT issued by CSU(this is not in dispute). That he got his from Oluwole(third party), doesn't make it valid.

Lol, you have a bet of 50k hanging remember. Show me in the deposition, where CSU mentioned that they authorized third-party to issue certs on their behalf and also where they said they authenticated the certificate he presented.

Why do you guys lie uncontrollably?
Why didn't your parents teach you that lying is bad, like we were taught growing up?
Why do we have unintelligent folks like you multiplying under APC?
Why are you d.umb?
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

Dude, you are spewing unbelievable lies. The certificate he presented was NOT issued by CSU(this is not in dispute). That he got his from Oluwole(third party), doesn't make it valid.

A nobody like you can not be speaking on behalf of Chicago State University.

You don't own the school neither did you admit Asiwaju.

So far the school is behind Asiwaju, nobodies like you can only wail online.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Some say, he's waiting for the Supreme Court judgment before he swings into action

Sometimes in politics, dignifying your opponents with a response to their circus shows gives them a certain level of solicited credibility. Atiku is on a circus rollercoaster, and to be honest, i am enjoying the entertainment value on those tv stations that atiku and his boys are affording us every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Johnweeked12: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Who is Atiku?
During Buhari's Tenure the gaylord ran to Dubai after election and never returned until during the primaries

Atiku has no base and support, he believes in buying everything including loyalty

Enu ose oo Mr. Durella😂. Arrest am first, make you see the wrath of your slave masters. Na who dey give Yoruba man mind🤣🤣🤣🤣. B!.tch be humble jooo🤫🤫🤫🤫
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

You thought you campaigned and voted for a Hitler, right?
Only to realise that you campaigned and voted for a demented, crooked, morally-bankrupted, weak, african version of zelensky.

Dont worry, that dictatorial tendencies you are advocating for, will be unleashed on you in an overwhelming fold.

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
A nobody like you can not be speaking on behalf of Chicago State University.

You don't own the school neither did you admit Asiwaju.

So far the school is behind Asiwaju, nobodies like you can only wail online.

You already think I am your dad who is a "no body", no na, I am not.
You still have the 50k bet waiting, firstly if CSU mentioned third party authorization. Since you are poor and not properly raised, I will make it 70k, if you reference the part in the deposition where they mentioned same.

I pity for your likes, because your party has reduced people like you to toilet papers, beat fit for wiping the butt...keep ass-licking.

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by OmoFiditi: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Who is Atiku?
During Buhari's Tenure the gaylord ran to Dubai after election and never returned until during the primaries

Atiku has no base and support, he believes in buying everything including loyalty

I bet you are a Muslim agbadorian..
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

You already think I am your dad who is a "no body", no na, I am not.
You still have the 50k bet waiting, firstly if CSU mentioned third party authorization. Since you are poor and not properly raised, I will make it 70k, if you reference the part in the deposition where they mentioned same.

I pity for your likes, because your party has reduced people like you to toilet papers, beat fit for wiping the butt...keep ass-licking.
You wey never chop better food wan give person 50k grin

Person wey fit dash out 50k no fit dull like you. You no get sense. People like you are useless.

You no fit get sense make you dey misinterpret what the CSU registrar said.

The Registrar said Asiwaju got his replacement certificate from a third party, and he took it to the school for it to be certified alongside his admission letter and transcript.

I don't know where you're seeing the rubbish you're talking about.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Newton2024: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Receive sense!
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

😄😄😄😄
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by OmoFiditi: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Factos

That's why I pray for Military government. Democracy no fit apes and monkeys like you wey dey throw at their brain, worship human being for political crumbs..

Your type should be crushed without mercy.. grin
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by DaTruths: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Atiku too far, make him arrest David hundeyin first grin
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by DaTruths: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Just type "Otuoke drunk.ard" and send, but Remove the . Inside drunkard and see for yourself?

Clueless GEJ?

Shepopotamus?

Sounds familiar? This life na circle shaa.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Resees: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Ewu fuel is almost 1000 per liter, dollar is 1000 already and insecurity is all over the place not forgetting the inflation rate skyrocketing every day. Ah thunder go kee you and that useless international embarrassment called Thiefbu
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Stone03: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Mumu!
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by slivertongue: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

.....After arresting them

He must scape goat someone to stop
Kanu was arrested, then Sunday ogboho ran to Benin Republic and till buhari left office nobody called him Jibril again

they called him and he respected their opinion. They
two were arrested for security breaches. only the law will scapegoat a law breaker. power is transient, here today gone tomorrow.

tell him to scapegoat Poverty, hunger, unemployment, bandits, terrorists, economic saboteurs, insecurity etc
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by a4cube: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Kyase:

Who is Atiku?

Did buhari forge CSU certificate?
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by ariesbull: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
he did not win election, he grabbed it, snatched it, forged the results as a professional forger and ran with it

Dude is a clown

Kyase:

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
You regretted Buhari and now you are regretting Tinubu.

Thus says the Lord in three or four days you shall not see muslim muslim any longer -- all the days of your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears Yar'adua's Family Apart ! / Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria / Breaking!! Shakau captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.