Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu (3876 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
The school that tinubu graduated from never claimed he Forged, I would have asked People's Gazette to show Certificates I forged. The President have to know we can't continue like this.

Stop this stupid propaganda, Tinubu forged the certificate
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
The school that tinubu graduated from never claimed he Forged, I would have asked People's Gazette to show Certificates I forged. The President have to know we can't continue like this.

Some say, he's waiting for the Supreme Court judgment before he swings into action
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
The school Tinubu graduated from never claim tinubu forged their certificate. So who are you to claim he Forged?

And the same CSU said the certificate Tinubu issued to INEC is not from them ... meaning it's a fake
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop this stupid propaganda, Tinubu forged the certificate
Tinubu got a replacement certificate And the school said the certificate Tinubu got as a replacement is the same with the ones other students got in 1997.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by bentenny(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2023
In a civilized and developed country where there is rule of law,the government secondary school Lagos where the president claimed to have graduated in 1970 but was formed in 1974 should have sued Tinubu for lying about attending the secondary school!

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
😂😂.

Kyase my friend, don't start what you cannot finish, I beseech you.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:

The school said the certificate Tinubu got as a replacement is the same with the ones other students got in 1997.

They never said that, this propaganda will never save your drug lord and certificate forger ... everybody is aware
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
😂😂.

Kyase my friend, don't start what you cannot finish, I beseech you.
and what's that?
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:

Some say, he's waiting for the Supreme Court judgment before he swings into action
I hope so. Cause what People's Gazette did is a big slap and insult not just on Tinubu but on Nigeria.

The school never at any point claim tinubu forged the school certificate. Tinubu even took the replacement certificate to the school for it to be certified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
bentenny:
In a civilized and developed country where there is rule of law,the government secondary school Lagos where the president claimed to have graduated in 1970 but was formed in 1974 should have sued Tinubu for lying about attending the secondary school!

grin grin grin Tinubu is genius criminal

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

They never said that, this propaganda will never save your drug lord and certificate forger ... everybody is aware
They said that. This is the problem with a lot of you Tinubu haters, you're not ready to accept the truth even if it stares at you.

The school registrar even said the certificate was rectified by the school.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

And the same CSU said the certificate Tinubu issued to INEC is not from them ... meaning it's a fake
Tinubu made it clear he lost the original one he got from the school and got a replacement. The replacement was rectified by the school. The registrar made all this claim under oath.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
I hope so. Cause what People's Gazette did is a big slap and insult not just on Tinubu but on Nigeria.

The school never at any point claim tinubu forged the school certificate. Tinubu even took the replacement certificate to the school for it to be certified.

You shameless lots .... What do you have to say about this? Tinubu claimed he graduated government secondary school Lagos in 1970 but was formed in 1974

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by bentenny(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

grin grin grin Tinubu is genius criminal
Its even worse...he is a multiverse traveller!
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You shameless lots .... What do you have to say about this? Tinubu claimed he graduated government secondary school Lagos in 1970 but was formed in 1974
Tinubu never made any claim he attended a school in Lagos and he didn't even use the school certificate to gain admission into CSU.

He has always made it clear he attended Govt college Ibadan and he didn't finish from the school.

You bitter things just want to hold on to anything.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
Tinubu made it clear he lost the original one he got from the school and got a replacement. The replacement was rectified by the school. The registrar made all this claim under oath.

Stop deceiving yourself .... CSU did not rectified that oluwole certificate ..... you got that useless propaganda from .... I hope you know who the owner of paper.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
bentenny:

Its even worse...he is a multiverse traveller!
At the end of the day, he will rule Nigeria till 2031. All this fables will change nothing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop deceiving yourself .... CSU did not rectified that oluwole certificate ..... you got that useless propaganda from .... I hope you know who the owner of paper.
I will rather believe a CSU registrar rather than believe a bitter soul like you.

You don't work for the school neither have you been to the school before. Your opinion does not matter.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
Tinubu never made any claim he attended a school in Lagos and he didn't even use the school certificate to gain admission into CSU.

He has always made it clear he attended Govt college Ibadan and he didn't finish from the school.

You bitter things just want to hold on to anything.

Keep deceiving yourself, we all saw it here on Nairaland few days ago grin grin
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Keep deceiving yourself, we all saw it here on Nairaland few days ago grin grin
Tinubu didn't say he attended secondary school in Lagos state.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by bentenny(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
At the end of the day, he will rule Nigeria till 2031. All this fables will change nothing.
Okay

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture , Tinubu attended Government College Ibadan and Richard Daley College
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:
and what's that?

I find it quite disappointing and distasteful that you can create a nairaland thread prompting leadership impunity and high-handedness in a country you share with Nigerians like you, simply because you are uncomfortable with the kind of opposition politics in play.

If one of these regular nairaland misfits had put up this sort of thread, I'd have just scrolled past it. But considering the kind of regard I have for you, fergie001 and Angelfrost, I must admit that this beggars embarrassment.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by greggng: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:
The president is dull, weak and docile for my liking not the bulldozer I thought he will be, these Certifcate issue is making me hate him for some reasons

Look at what Atiku is doing to him, shaming him like a nobody under his nose, some small children on the internet soiling his reputation without consequences.

Obi will be talking rubbish on him on arisetv and the station is still onair?
Arisetv, gazette etc bullying the commander in chief and Mr president is there doing nothing.

This is not the man we thought we voted,and campaigned for walahi, don't make me hate you mr president, start locking people up and throw the keys away like Buhari did, if not no one will respect your office as the commander in chief

Is comment like this that pushes leaders to become dictators..at the end they will be removed like chicken by the military. Continue to ginger him to become a dictator ...you will reap what you sow.. Majority of African countries are now being led by the military...is comment like yours that gingered the leaders to there Waterloo.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Wahabfuture: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
I will rather believe a CSU registrar rather than believe a bitter soul like you.

You don't work for the school neither have you been to the school before. Your opinion does not matter.

I am sure you believe your propaganda opinion and of that PM news paper own by Henry Dele Alake  is relevant in this matter?
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by hrykanu231(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Kyase:
The president is dull, weak and docile for my liking not the bulldozer I thought he will be, these Certifcate issue is making me hate him for some reasons

Look at what Atiku is doing to him, shaming him like a nobody under his nose, some small children on the internet soiling his reputation without consequences.

Obi will be talking rubbish on him on arisetv and the station is still onair?
Arisetv, gazette etc bullying the commander in chief and Mr president is there doing nothing.

This is not the man we thought we voted,and campaigned for walahi, don't make me hate you mr president, start locking people up and throw the keys away like Buhari did, if not no one will respect your office as the commander in chief

He should arrest people, because they are saying the truth about forged document right? Be unintelligent alone na, don't add wickedness
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Wahabfuture:

I am sure you believe your propaganda opinion and of that PM news paper own by Henry Dele Alake  is relevant in this matter?

Let me repeat it again. Asiwaju has always make it clear he lost his documents. He got a replacement that have been certified by Chicago State University.

The Registrar said the replacement Asiwaju got in 1997 is the same as the one other students got in 1997.

Hudeyin shared the link on his twitter page go and click on it and read what the registrar so you will cure yourself from your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Paraman: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
hrykanu231:

He should arrest people, because they are saying the truth about forged document right? Be unintelligent alone na, don't add wickedness
If you are asked to present the forged results now, you will start crying of being witchhunt.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by ayokellany: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2023
I laugh at fools like you.
Imagining declaring someone you do not know a thing about as depending on parent for food. We all know empty barrel make the loudest noise n when we talk about empty barrel in Nigeria it is exclusively an ipob thing reason why Kanu is still in jail over a year after the court set him free.

ideynl1:

You’re probably still depending on your parents for food and shelter. You don’t know how bastardised the economy has become, courtesy of Tinubu.

Also, what do you mean by bullying the president? Atiku went to US court to get evidence of Tinubu’s certificate and you’re saying “bullying “. Is the certificate forgery true or false?

Again, you had to bring Obi into the matter. Was it Obi that is challenging Tinubu certificate forgery? You made mention of Buhari toughness to cage opposition, and what became of Nigeria security and economy after Buhari’s regime? How successfully did Buhari handle security and economy of Nigeria?

Like I say, irrespective of the outcome of Supreme Court, it has been established that Tinubu has been parading forged certificate and international community is aware.

Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I find it quite disappointing and distasteful that you can create a nairaland thread prompting leadership impunity and high-handedness in a country you share with Nigerians like you, simply because you are uncomfortable with the kind of opposition politics in play.

If one of these regular nairaland misfits had put up this sort of thread, I'd have just scrolled past it. But considering the kind of regard I have for you, fergie001 and Angelfrost, I must admit that this beggars embarrassment.

If I am being honest with you, the Topic he created is looking more like clickbait... The dissonance between it and what he finally posited is beyond distasteful.

Maybe we need to start educating these APC supporters about what DEMOCRACY truly means and entails... Cos, this consistent public display of ignorance by supposedly educated people is more than mildly shocking... It actually borders on Unthinkable.

Ironically, these are the very same people who get overly offended whenever a member of the opposition or a disgruntled citizen suggests a Military takeover, yet such comments make people wonder if this is not a dictatorship poorly disguised as a democracy.

It's funny cos Tinubu hasn't even received half of what he, Buhari, Soyinka, and APC put GEJ through for 6 good years... Maybe selective amnesia is a real thing after all.
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Everything the opposition said about the cert was all lies, as an orator and writer, you should it yourself and not allow some influencers manipulate you
And yes, anybody that defames should be arrested and detained
Re: I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu by Gboom: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2023
@OP
Wisdom is better than weapons of war.
In due course everyone that are doing anyhow will reap anyhow.
It's rather unfortunate that those that are supposed to bury their head in shame due to disappointment from CSU are still chestbeating up and down having a false hope from time to time relying on propaganda from a fugitive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Spend N2.5bn On Committees Vehicles / Boko Haram Finally Deciphered / Opposition Cannot Spoon-Feed The Government - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.