Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri (30585 Views)

Convert IPOB Into A Political Party,reno Omokri To Igbos. / Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Olurondo: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
It is the height of idiocy and the peak of stupidity,the pinnacle of foolishness to think and assume that Supreme Court will cancel an election when CSU has confirmed that Tinubu graduated from their school.These Obidients and atikulates never learn and keep wishing the impossible.Well as they say,if wishes were horses,beggars would ride!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by onuman: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
What does this job applicant, Reno Omokri, know in legal matters?
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
onuman:
What does this job applicant, Reno Omokri, know in legal matters?
He is a lawyer and his dad was an appeal court justice. What about you. Are you a lawyer? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Reno is angry at Peter Obi because he thinks the SE should not have a mind of its own on who to vote. They want the SE to keep supporting PDP like a sheep follows a sheperd.

The SE served PDP for 24 years, yet the party did not deem it fit to zone the presidency to the SE region.

Well, alot of us are enjoying the crisis within the PDP (PDP, PDP lite/LP and PDP mini/NNPP).

PDP deserves to die a horribly bitter death...!

Gifting Atiku that flagbearer position clearly shows they have no ambition and lack the moral standing to actually serve the interests of the nation.

Tinubu and APC should bury them permanently.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by onuman: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:

https:///renoomokri/status/1710242833851170859?t=Y5q3lRV2PMSInPTOpOj1tQ&s=08

Peter Obi would not win Atiku and Tinubu in an election conducted only in a world where truth has become falsehood, like in Nigeria; the type of country Reno Omokri wants for Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Sillymoderators: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Draslo:
I've never liked this Reno guy but the way he gives headless mob sleepless nights is making me reconsider.
Honestly love him or hate him the guy say the truth. He even personally investigated Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Sillymoderators: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
onuman:

Peter Obi would not win Atiku and Tinubu in an election conducted only in a world where truth has become falsehood, like in Nigeria; the type of country Reno Omokri wants for Nigeria.
Who be Obi? A deceitful person just like the other two.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Babastrong(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
One have to be incredibly stupid and a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s brazen corruption or criminality. This matter will never go away or be swept under any rug or carpet. [you
are
just
showing
the
whole
world
that
your
head
is
empty.
the
university
said
their
graduates
are
free
to
print
their
certificates
from
third
party
of
which
asiwaju
did.
and
you're
shouting
fogery.
something
is
wrong
with
your
skull.]
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Dididrumz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Draslo:
I've never liked this Reno guy but the way he gives headless mob sleepless nights is making me reconsider.

How far

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by LUGBE: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
This man is really shameless, since he visited Nigeria and Ribadu received him and he was paid PR to remedy the damage he has caused Tinubu he is on the loose.

This man thinks he is intelligent, useless reno
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by youngtizzy1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bitter truth

quote author=Racoon post=126233610]

https:///renoomokri/status/1710242833851170859?t=Y5q3lRV2PMSInPTOpOj1tQ&s=08[/quote]
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by rollywise(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Reno Omokri. A true politician. Where the party jollof, that's where he wants to be 😂😂
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by johnjose68: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is simply using reversed psychology to hypnotised the gullible. This strategy will not and will never work. The height of it is that the illegitimate president of the biggest black race on earth and the so called giant of Africa has been established to be a crooked certificate forger, identity theft and heroin-drug baron.

The laws/constitution of the land will be followed and coupled with the determined resolved of the present generation of Nigerians with a sound conscience to see that a precedence is set for the future leadership of this nation.

One have to be incredibly stupid and a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s brazen corruption or criminality. This matter will never go away or be swept under any rug or carpet.

Mr copy and paste engineer is here again

The constitution you are quoting, hope you know it is Nigeria own and not bia.fraud....and I thought you do not want to have anything to do with our country

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by johnjose68: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is simply using reversed psychology to hypnotised the gullible. This strategy will not and will never work. The height of it is that the illegitimate president of the biggest black race on earth and the so called giant of Africa has been established to be a crooked certificate forger, identity theft and heroin-drug baron.

The laws/constitution of the land will be followed and coupled with the determined resolved of the present generation of Nigerians with a sound conscience to see that a precedence is set for the future leadership of this nation.

One have to be incredibly stupid and a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s brazen corruption or criminality. This matter will never go away or be swept under any rug or carpet.

Mr copy and paste engineer is here again

The constitution you are quoting wrongly, hope you know it is Nigeria own and not bia.fraud....and I thought you do not want to have anything to do with our country

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Jonjam269: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Every sane Nigerian knows this already, it's only those who believed Buhari was cloned that hold this jaundice opinion of one imaginary CSU certificate forgery, at the end the Supreme Court will throw out the case in the mud where it rightly belongs and where their falsehood and propaganda always end up.
Another round of Wailing, gnashing of teeth and peddling falsehood will commence

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
ok oponu. in your mind now u have sense oooooo, Nonsense phul shocked shocked shocked shocked
Racoon:

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:

https:///renoomokri/status/1710242833851170859?t=Y5q3lRV2PMSInPTOpOj1tQ&s=08

Perfectly said! I cannot help but totally agree with you.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Emilo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
theophorus:
Dear Reno

Na beg I beg you.
Abeg, dey use simple English and simple sentences to explain this things.

You are dealing mostly with educated illiterates whose case is worsen by Hatred.

The prism through which they view issues is grossly blurry and as such their rationale is poorly poor.

So please, joor explain and keep explaining using different scenario probably on the long run some of them may do some learning and be delivered.

Warm Regards.

Just see as humans reason…. God forbid, Dollars to naira is how much now Continue! Reno is now ur messiah. Good thing is Peter Obi does not even send common bloggers.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by ejieddy: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
I was let go from my company when I was shown to have signed a document in my Name and put "Acting Branch Manager" to assist a colleague who was Manager of a subsidiary in our company obtain a loan facility from a Bank. My Company said I wasn't the Manager even though I was the only one sent to that branch to work in the other subsidiary.

I cried, and cried and begged that I was naive but they said it was summarily dismissal. That was 2015. Even my union couldn't help me because I owned up to my "wrong doing" with the argument that I was the only one sent there so I assumed that position. My union said I could have denied having anything to do with it and then they would fight for me.
I learnt my lessons then.

It's appalling that now in 2023, it's being argued and accepted that a forged certificate can and should be accepted and should not be considered a crime because the person actually graduated from the school, even if the school never issued said certificate.

My question is, is forgery not a crime? What justifies forgery? What is good for the goose, isn't it good for the gander? If it were an ordinary Nigerian who was caught in this mess, would those preaching acceptance also preach said acceptance?
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by usagee36: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
He has been given money.
Feintline:
Reno omokiri is everything a sane person should never be.

This is a young man who few months ago personally exposed the criminal acts of tinubu.

This is a young man who took his time to unleash the person of tinubu to the whole world.
Everything you told us is exactly what was has being officially proven these few days.

Today, the same reno omokiri has swallowed tinubu dollars and began to vomit bullshit.

We as a country must thank tinubu for coming out to contest this presidency.
If tinubu did not come out, many criminals who where pretending to be pastors and people of virtues would have continued deceiving the masses.

Reno omokiri, it is official! The die is cast! The wind has blown. Tinubu is a global forge star and embrassment.
The more your likes keep trying to modify this forgery the more you are embarrassing our nation . Pls many of us only have the Nigeria passport. Enough of this global mockery.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
And he must mention peter obi. undecided
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Stanweezy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Reno can not post without mentioning Peter Obi
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by gabbytabby: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos and Abuja and the east was their focus but this is never enough cos they will never be able to get the spread to win.

Like a thief they were hopping to steal the mandate through the courts.

Ko le happen.

MadamExcellency:
This mugu thinks that Peter Obi's influence and votes were cheap and belongs to the PDP.

There has never been a presidential candidate that can defeat Tinubu in Lagos State. It's only Obi that attended that feat and reduced Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC) to minority parties in Abuja.

It wasn't Peter Obi that rejected the PDP, it was Nigerians from all walks of life.

My choice after Peter Obi is Tinubu and I wouldn't have voted for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by NaijaNaWaa: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
This animal must always find a way to bring Peter Obi and Igbos into every comment of his. This is no longer funny. Didn't he dismiss Obi as electorally inconsequential before the election? What changed? As an Igbo, this is getting too much.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Sermwell(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Draslo:
Reno doesn't give anyone sleepless nights!! Don't let the charlatan make a fool of you!! He is just hustling for his daily bread!! Period!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by MRMRMR: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Someone passed with first class & u are telling me he forged his own certificate.
It takes a fool to reason like that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by oyoofong(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
This is the same thing i have been saying. Peter gringory Obito is the reason why PDP lost the last election. What did APC do through former president Buhari to have won an election if not for the selfishness of this crook who was brought into limelight by the same man and party he betrayed. On Asiwaju mandate I stand nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Reno should continue slapping the Obidient and Mikano generator dullards with the truth. grin

"Because it is the reality of the graduation that validates the certificate. It is NOT the certificate that validates the graduation."

Deja vu.
una go explain tire, while at the tribunal you guys were saying sentiments and emotions can not give you a win in a court, yet look at how agbadorians are trying to stir up sentiments, of how he go school, even though he forged certificate but he graduate, well sentiments does not win you a case, the issue he is he forge Abi he no forge, end of discussion.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hehehehehe....Reno is more active than the entire Tinubu media team. Brown envelope doings!! 😂
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Mpanyi: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Reno is just a coward. The guy can't face his principal. Instead he is shouting Peter Obi Peter Obi all the time. Seems Peter Obi is tormenting that guy.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by chaiks: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
All these attacks against Peter obi is more of pain for the loss of personal glory and position that would have accrued to you if atiku had won. But let's face it, atiku winning means taking the turn of the south. Even elrufai and top northern politicians ceded power to south. Had Peter obi contested with atiku and returned PDP and north as president after eight years of buhari, he would have been the greatest enemy of South. In another sense, can't atiku appreciate the fact that PDP and southeast have been loyal to him for years?
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Nuheights(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
CSU didn't say that the certificate Tinubu submitted at INEC was forged. They simply said it didn't come from them but probably came from a third party, which is a normal thing.
There's no way on earth Atiku can prove at the Supreme Court that the certificate was forged.
It's time for PDP to move on, abeg. This certificate chapter is permanently closed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.