Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri (30595 Views)

Convert IPOB Into A Political Party,reno Omokri To Igbos. / Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Draslo:

Headless mob member spotted
Otemu don drop quote 😄
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by casppyjay: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
pquaver:

Nice and good for u.. But truth is ur conclusion doesn't matter.. The important conclusions is what the honurable justices of supreme court understand and conclude

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2023
egoldman:

Story, if someone who called Tinubu drug baron and thief during election and now singing praise of same Tinubu is ur idea being objective and not a shameless hypocrite then I have no business engaging with you, bye.

Change is one constant thing in Life, Peter obi cursed himself should he leave APGA, infact he left PDP join but you don't have a problem supporting such man cheesy
Like i said change is the only constant thing in Life, choke on it
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Feintline:
Reno omokiri is everything a sane person should never be.

This is a young man who few months ago personally exposed the criminal acts of tinubu.

This is a young man who took his time to unleash the person of tinubu to the whole world.
Everything you told us is exactly what was has being officially proven these few days.

Today, the same reno omokiri has swallowed tinubu dollars and began to vomit bullshit.

We as a country must thank tinubu for coming out to contest this presidency.
If tinubu did not come out, many criminals who where pretending to be pastors and people of virtues would have continued deceiving the masses.

Reno omokiri, it is official! The die is cast! The wind has blown. Tinubu is a global forge star and embrassment.
The more your likes keep trying to modify this forgery the more you are embarrassing our nation . Pls many of us only have the Nigeria passport. Enough of this global mockery.

Omokri is not stupid or confused, the man is simply, 1. Doing
his job 2. Playing his role by going with the flow and 3. Being a responsible Nigerian
In politics there is no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent benefits.
This is the basic common sense the igbos severely lack. Their nickNAME, “PERPETUAL LOSER” remains intact until they discover politics 101.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by iyke4Christ107: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2023
Dear Reno,

we all are tasked to defend the truth always. because of this, i would like you to know that PDP lost the 2023 presidential election not because of peter obi's defection to labour party contratry to ur political calculations. PDP did not lose because of obidients or the south east bloc which in ur own terms is insignificant when compared to other political blocs in nigeria. PDP lost because of the same truth u have refused to speak out and that is 'was mr Atiku supposed to contest the 2023 presidential election since it was the southerners' time? have u imagined the impact of mr wike if a southerner contested under pdp? greed and selfishness cost pdp the election and not mr obi.

secondly let me humbly remind u that the turn up u saw in the last election would last be seen the last time u saw it unless the 'OBIS' of nigeria come out to speak to us not in fluent english but in fluent hope, character and transparency. 60% of the voters were youths especially at heart who have not crossed 55 yrs of age. they did register and vote because of mr peter obi. before now, we had all lost hope in our decayed electoral system which pdp cant claim innocent of. tell the truth, many have given up on nigeria- politics, finance, leadership and whatnot. i respect u a lot but u are coy with the truth. i saw u as a leader but just realised u are one of those nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Otuegbe:
Atiku inability to manage the internal crisis in PDP was his downfall.

Imagine wike on Atiku's side,He will not get anything less than 1million in River State. Plus the impacts of the other 4 governors.
He refused to let selfish PDP chairman go.

Not Obi.
Gbam! 💯
I have said this severally,how can you hold presidential ticket and at the same time insisted on having party structure at the expense of others and you think there wouldn't be problem? Why a candidate would choose a party chairman over 5 Governors is what I don't understand
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
iyke4Christ107:
Dear Reno,

we all are tasked to defend the truth always. because of this, i would like you to know that PDP lost the 2023 presidential election not because of peter obi's defection to labour party contratry to ur political calculations. PDP did not lose because of obidients or the south east bloc which in ur own terms is insignificant when compared to other political blocs in nigeria. PDP lost because of the same truth u have refused to speak out and that is 'was mr Atiku supposed to contest the 2023 presidential election since it was the southerners' time? have u imagined the impact of mr wike if a southerner contested under pdp? greed and selfishness cost pdp the election and not mr obi.

secondly let me humbly remind u that the turn up u saw in the last election would last be seen the last time u saw it unless the 'OBIS' of nigeria come out to speak to us not in fluent english but in fluent hope, character and transparency. 60% of the voters were youths especially at heart who have not crossed 55 yrs of age. they did register and vote because of mr peter obi. before now, we had all lost hope in our decayed electoral system which pdp cant claim innocent of. tell the truth, many have given up on nigeria- politics, finance, leadership and whatnot. i respect u a lot but u are coy with the truth. i saw u as a leader but just realised u are one of those nigeria politicians.

And why did ELO-P lose?

Answer:
Because of the senselessness of the obidientsss and lack of wisdom of Peter Obi to calm down his supporters and redirect their energy.
Political victory is a game of number, out of 10 voters you can’t allow 2 of your voters to be insulting the remaining 8 voters because they share different views. The goal of a sensible politician is to capture the votes of the remaining 8 voters. This is where Peter Obi and the ELO-P missed road.

This senseless group of losers and their candidate should have listened to Omokri before it was too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.