Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri (30591 Views)

Convert IPOB Into A Political Party,reno Omokri To Igbos. / Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Alamkir: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is simply using reversed psychology to hypnotised the gullible. This strategy will not and will never work. The height of it is that the illegitimate president of the biggest black race on earth and the so called giant of Africa has been established to be a crooked certificate forger, identity theft and heroin-drug baron.

The laws/constitution of the land will be followed and coupled with the determined resolved of the present generation of Nigerians with a sound conscience to see that a precedence is set for the future leadership of this nation.

One have to be incredibly stupid and a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s brazen corruption or criminality. This matter will never go away or be swept under any rug or carpet.

So how is Tinubu case forge document, when the the only pple who can confirm if it's forge or not have confirm that he graduated from the school
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by seunjungle1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
10,000(Obi) + 20,000(Atiku) no fit remove Asiwaju of Africa.

Una go salaye tire for supreme court
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Validated:
Dementia
he just spoke the truth... Obi to be Nigeria president is yes daddily impossible...
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by egoldman(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
chidiokay:

Just look at the nonsense you spew, IF Peter OBi did not go to LP, are you saying people that voted LP won't have voted at ALL

Are you insinuating if Peter Obi had stayed back in PDP, the South East that usually vote for PDP in mass would have boycotted the election. i wonder how you will Prove that

The reality of the 2023 election remains, Peter Obi took PDP spots in the South. take it or leave it

You forgot that it was not only the eoutheast that voted for Peter Obi and LP, what do you say about the southwest, north centra and other regions where LP did well too?

Reno cannot run me street, he is looking for job from the man who he was shouting and calling ooolee on streets of London.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by joba4luv: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:

https:///renoomokri/status/1710242833851170859?t=Y5q3lRV2PMSInPTOpOj1tQ&s=08

So this lunatics knew that he is from PDP and working against the party? My prayer is that he will die on this struggle and Nigeria will be freed IJN
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Useless people are attacking Reno for speaking Truth and reality of how things is and how it will go but I can't blame them na so they insulted government that advise them not to put their Funds in Mafro D mmm pocket then . Only time will tell shocked shocked
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by naijapips04: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
MadamExcellency:
This mugu thinks that Peter Obi's influence and votes were cheap and belongs to the PDP.

There has never been a presidential candidate that can defeat Tinubu in Lagos State. It's only Obi that attended that feat and reduced Atiku (PDP) and Tinubu (APC) to minority parties in Abuja.

It wasn't Peter Obi that rejected the PDP, it was Nigerians from all walks of life.

My choice after Peter Obi is Tinubu and I wouldn't have voted for PDP.

Shut up. Obi usurped PDP votes. PDP has always won Abuja. PDP has always gotten massive support in presidential races in Lagos state.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Sirbio0074: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tribal politic is killing this country, where were you 8yrs of buhari without certificate, you don't have a voice then, why didn't you remove buhari then, but now that power is now in South you want to remove the president,dey play. After 4yrs if you don't like his performance vote him out, chickens.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Impliment: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
I said it earlier that Reno's sudden attack on PO came on the backdrop that PO was the reason why Atiku Abukakar lost the election. But Reno forgot that Atiku was the reason. He failed to manage PDP crises ranging from the National Chairman to G5 governors problems. Reno claiming to be on the part of truth didn't care a hoot to advice Atiku to see reasons behind the agitation from Wike,G5 governors and other aggrieved members like Mr Afegbue. Afegbue decamped to APC because of Atiku's penchant to become the president of Nigeria.

Atiku do not suppose to be a candidate in the election but due to his greediness, he was blinded from seeing the hand writing on the wall. Reno should channel his grievances to the appropriate quarters and leave PO and Obidients alone.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Buccalcavity2: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Atiku is dealing with the criminal already in court...

Criminals in Nigeria are just too many including you M0rons.....who keeps posting accounts up and down begging for money....
Retards don't only lack capacity to read and understand, they revel in thier folly.
I don't measure dicks as I'm secured about my worth.
Now run along

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
After reading the deposition transcripts, I came to the following conclusion:

*Tinubu did NOT attend CSU if the University cannot substantiate the claim with incontrovertible evidence*

1) Southwest College Transcript belongs to a Female (American)

2) GCL did not exist as at the time he declared he attended the school

3) The registrar didn't know and couldn't attest if Bola A.Tinubu is indeed Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4) He never applied for his Diploma Certificate, but instead decided to forge one

5) No forensic or biometric evidence to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended CSU

Nice and good for u.. But truth is ur conclusion doesn't matter.. The important conclusions is what the honurable justices of supreme court understand and conclude
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by DeleTaller: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Reno omokiri is everything a sane person should never be.

This is a young man who few months ago personally exposed the criminal acts of tinubu.

This is a young man who took his time to unleash the person of tinubu to the whole world.
Everything you told us is exactly what was has being officially proven these few days.

Today, the same reno omokiri has swallowed tinubu dollars and began to vomit bullshit.

We as a country must thank tinubu for coming out to contest this presidency.
If tinubu did not come out, many criminals who where pretending to be pastors and people of virtues would have continued deceiving the masses.

Reno omokiri, it is official! The die is cast! The wind has blown. Tinubu is a global forge star and embrassment.
The more your likes keep trying to modify this forgery the more you are embarrassing our nation . Pls many of us only have the Nigeria passport. Enough of this global mockery.

Reno Omokri had stopped being a fool the moment he visited Chicago state University and it was confirmed that trully Asiwaju attended the school and graduated . ..
I don't know why it's very hard for you guys to understand... The school said the man attended their school and graduated.. also that the diploma certificate he submitted to inec was processed by a vendor after he had lost his original cert... The school also confirmed Tinubu transcript to be more important in this case and yet lot of you are not reasoning all these things.. some of you even have issue with the F and M things.. but how? When the school simply said the person who applied for admission is a male and graduated as a male..
The deponent also said error happens from time to time so whatever F you are relying on is irrelevant the moment the school already told you the person is a male.
It is obvious the supreme Court will throw out this case as usual... This is not the first time the man certificate would be challenged... Late Gani started it and it has always been a no case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

That is your conjecture. Read the deposition.
If not satisfied, go to court. No time re-educate the "educated"
It's pathetic that people like you still try hard to make a criminal look legitimate
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by slymansun: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
I wonder what type of pastor Reno Omokri is. A pastor that hates, so petulant.
His hatred for Peter Obi is driving him mad. He leaves Atiku that is the one directly trying to discredit Tinubu and keep pursuing, vilifying and hating on Peter Obi.
I think it is high time people completely ignore whatever he says. End time pastor.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Odicious: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
How come FFK stop talking
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
egoldman:

You forgot that it was not only the eoutheast that voted for Peter Obi and LP, what do you say about the southwest, north centra and other regions where LP did well too?

Reno cannot run me street, he is looking for job from the man who he was shouting and calling ooolee on streets of London.

I never said only southeast voted for Peter Obi, But it is public knowledge that Peter Obi highest votes came from southeast

For the record, SE is the only region Peter won all the states above 80%, Reno does not need to be on street, he mades more money indoor .. the man is just being patriotic & objective" that is what people like you will never understand.

People like you don't care if Nigeria burn, all that you care about is that your preferred candidate win or the world ends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Buccalcavity2: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
lesbiconverter:
It's pathetic that people like you still try hard to make a criminal look legitimate
Typical of a cretin. You call someone criminal but have no single convinction record of the individual.
You could have enjoyed your foolishness alone but that you insult others for not joining in your foolishness is what is sickening to me.
Enjoy and comment your delusions alone. Don't insult your fathers for not sharing your depravity.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Typical of a cretin. You call someone criminal but have no single convinction record of the individual.
You could have enjoyed your foolishness alone but that you insult others for not joining in your foolishness is what is sickening to me.
Enjoy and comment your delusions alone. Don't insult your fathers for not sharing your depravity.
You have resulted to insult which is typical of empty barrels 😂

You can't even spell and you're calling someone delusional 😂

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by egoldman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
chidiokay:

I never said only southeast voted for Peter Obi, But it is public knowledge that Peter Obi highest votes came from southeast

For the record, SE is the only region Peter won all the states above 80%, Reno does not need to be on street, he mades more money indoor .. the man is just being patriotic & objective" that is what people like you will never understand.

People like you don't care if Nigeria burn, all that you care about is that your preferred candidate win or the world ends

You don't know my candidate, do you?

A character like Reno Omokri, who digged out all the evils of Tinubu, flew from USA to London just to be shouting 'Tinubu Oollee' on the streets of london, if such character is your ideal patriot, then something is not adding up in your head.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=oyoofong post=126237427][/quote] I guess it was PDP that let greed and clash of interest to destabilize their party...If Obi left for greed, what about Kwakwanso that left the party to stand alone, what will you call that one?? Someone that was sure of only one state yet, chose to contest just for mere recognition...When there are too many aggrieved members in a party, it means there is something happening in the inner caucus we don't know and might never know...!!

They have themselves to blame and not Obi, after all, it was the turn of a southerner but PDP allowed Atiku dollars to lead them astray...Obi had a very good outing. But PDP keyed into the manipulative slogan of those lying machine called APC that South East is 5% while throwing away the remaining 95% into thin air.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by AngelDo: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
This guy must be seeing Peter Obi in his dreams....was PDP supposed to give a Notherner ticket after 8years of PMB...Greed defeated PDP not Peter Obi
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by chidiokay: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
egoldman:

You don't know my candidate, do you?

A character like Reno Omokri, who digged out all the evils of Tinubu, flew from USA to London just to be shouting 'Tinubu Oollee' on the streets of london, if such character is your ideal patriot, then something is not adding up in your head.

Everyone knows Reno is a longer time supporter of PDP, but that doesnt mean he should see white and call it black naw

You need to read up the definition of "Patriotism" .. its not just about who you support or where you belong it is all about being objective and the truth.

That you support Atiku or Peter Obi does mean you must support all there ways, i supported and voted for Tinubu but today when someone asked me if i am impressed with Tinubu performance, i said NO. he expected me to dodge the question but the truth must be said thats being Objective.

Reno school abroad, he understands there educational system more than Atiku & Peter Obi combine that is why he is passionate about the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by mcprince32(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Reno go explain tire.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Swiftgrp: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Jamb rejected Mmesoma and called her a fraud for falsifying her result.

CSU are backing Tinubu.

👇
True that.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by casppyjay: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are crying and laughing at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

Reno basically vindicated Tinubu in his epistle which you posted on Nairaland for us to share grin
when illusion meets dedication and conviction it’s a recipe for cognitive dissonance

Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by egoldman(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
chidiokay:

Everyone knows Reno is a longer time supporter of PDP, but that doesnt mean he should see white and call it black naw

You need to read up the definition of "Patriotism" .. its not just about who you support or where you belong it is all about being objective and the truth.

That you support Atiku or Peter Obi does mean you must support all there ways, i supported and voted for Tinubu but today when someone asked me if i am impressed with Tinubu performance, i said NO. he expected me to dodge the question but the truth must be said thats being Objective.

Reno school abroad, he understands there educational system more than Atiku & Peter Obi combine that is why he is passionate about the matter.

Story, if someone who called Tinubu drug baron and thief during election and now singing praise of same Tinubu is ur idea being objective and not a shameless hypocrite then I have no business engaging with you, bye.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by anthony533(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
[/quote][quote author=Racoon post=126233617]Reno Omokri is simply using reversed psychology to hypnotised the gullible. This strategy will not and will never work. The height of it is that the illegitimate president of the biggest black race on earth and the so called giant of Africa has been established to be a crooked certificate forger, identity theft and heroin-drug baron.

The laws/constitution of the land will be followed and coupled with the determined resolved of the present generation of Nigerians with a sound conscience to see that a precedence is set for the future leadership of this nation.

One have to be incredibly stupid and a criminal by default in order to defend Tinubu’s brazen corruption or criminality. This matter will never go away or be swept under any rug or carpet.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Swiftgrp: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are crying and laughing at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

Reno basically vindicated Tinubu in his epistle which you posted on Nairaland for us to share grin
Smack down! Reno is indeed a trained lawyer who has the gift of the garb.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Swiftgrp: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
DeleTaller:

Reno Omokri had stopped being a fool the moment he visited Chicago state University and it was confirmed that trully Asiwaju attended the school and graduated . ..
I don't know why it's very hard for you guys to understand... The school said the man attended their school and graduated.. also that the diploma certificate he submitted to inec was processed by a vendor after he had lost his original cert... The school also confirmed Tinubu transcript to be more important in this case and yet lot of you are not reasoning all these things.. some of you even have issue with the F and M things.. but how? When the school simply said the person who applied for admission is a male and graduated as a male..
The deponent also said error happens from time to time so whatever F you are relying on is irrelevant the moment the school already told you the person is a male.
It is obvious the supreme Court will throw out this case as usual... This is not the first time the man certificate would be challenged... Late Gani started it and it has always been a no case.
Nicely put.

Caleb Westberg also affirmed that the 2 dates of birth errors, and the Female gender error were due to data entry errors (from manual typewriters used back in the day). Period.
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Truths9ja: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mosba:

Tinubu did not increased his credit units, they are not the same at all. but if this gives you a satisfying masturbation please keep it up.
Tinubu is a clueless certificate forger
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Draslo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
frankyychiji:
You are a nobody, not even in your father's house.
Headless mob member spotted
Re: Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri by Draslo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

He steal their money, or their bank account reduce?? He talk he no talk, doesn’t change who that simple and competent man Peter Obi is, you can’t take from a man who governed a state for 8 years without borrowing a penny. Eve the so called 5th largest economy borrowed to stupor during all the governors reign except Ambode, na why them commot am. You can’t reduce his footprint, having chairman 3 banks, SEC, part of the economy team that wiped out debt mid 2000s, built business, successful ones, also companies, a man who have chaired so many boardrooms with high end stakeholders. Schooled with intellectuals including former speaker of us house To a man who did graduate trainee accountant with mobil, a man whose only work experience lasted just two years, from there to politics and to governor to a very wealthy man.

You may hate Peter Obi, no doubt but boy, don’t hate his footprints, they speak volumes, let’s be honest. Make we no use politics deceived and blind our eyes.

As sec and banks chairman, he is entitled to cars and houses, drivers, he no collect any.

Contentment is key, and it’s not a NIGERIAN THING, na why some applaud him like us and some would not, those who are used to dubious lifestyle. Who believe na Nigerian na. Na so we Dey.
Resist the urge to shalaye I don't have anybody. I only support competent folk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.