Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Have You Done Drugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Done Drugs (889 Views)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done Drugs by PaganTerrorist: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Share your experience especially if you've done psychedelics, psyobin etc.

Drugs is not a bad thing like most people claim it's , the problem is when you abuse it

I've been a programmer for many years a successful one and most of the inspiration I get is from drugs LSD and MDMA in particular
Re: Have You Done Drugs by garriAndsugar: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Is my name tinubu?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Ejanlaa: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2023
Take ice for three days straight body go tell u no worry

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Drugs by tochez24(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

Drugs is not a bad thing like most people claim it's , the problem is when you abuse it

I've been a programmer for many years a successful one and most of the inspiration I get is from drugs LSD and MDMA in particular

I nearly died of heart problem when i did drugs oga, i ran for my life!!!!

Drugs is very bad for your body whether in a small quantity or in a large quantity😕 because the accumulation of drugs over a period of time is what will finally kill you...

Drugs is very BAD❌❌❌

7 Likes

Re: Have You Done Drugs by progressb4andno: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2023
Drugs have effect on the body, they chop you and make you lean. Stay off drugs bro

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Even though I don't do drugs, there was a time I wasn't feeling well and I went to the hospital... A drip was administered on me and I was given some antibiotics and tramadol injection.

I fell into a deep sleep and by the time I woke up, I called everyone close to me and told them that my father was fighting for his life in hospital and I also told my classmates that I wasn't able to attend my classes because I had to rush to the hospital to see my father who was very ill.

It was only later in the afternoon that I came back to my senses and also felt better that I got discharged... I got to my residence on campus and my friends came to see me, they started asking me about my father and I became confused because I didn't remember ever talking about my father or even saying anything about him being in hospital... I argued with them until they showed me their call history, I didn't remember calling them too.

My sisters called our father to check on him only to find out that he was fine and not in the hospital, I had some serious explaining to do and the entire family came to school to see me just to check that I was fine... grin grin grin

From that day on I knew what tramadol was capable of... grin grin grin... If one day I go to the hospital again and I'm given tramadol, I'm gonna make sure to keep my phone away from me just in case I start calling people again and tell them that someone has died when the person would still be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Itohanmiwa: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yes. And thank God I did in the past and it’s just a cheap escape from reality. Aft red r everything u go still face whatever it was that was bothering you. So why not stay sober and face your challenges head on. Say no to drugs…
Re: Have You Done Drugs by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Even though I don't do drugs, there was a time I wasn't feeling well and I went to the hospital... A drip was administered on me and I was given some antibiotics and tramadol injection.

I fell into a deep sleep and by the time I woke up, I called everyone close to me and told them that my father was fighting for his life in hospital and I also told my classmates that I wasn't able to attend my classes because I had to rush to the hospital to see my father who was very ill.

It was only later in the afternoon that I came back to my senses and also felt better that I got discharged... I got to my residence on campus and my friends came to see me, they started asking me about my father and I became confused because I didn't remember ever talking about my father or even saying anything about him being in hospital... I argued with them until they showed me their call history, I didn't remember calling them too.

My sisters called our father to check on him only to find out that he was fine and not in the hospital, I had some serious explaining to do and the entire family came to school to see me just to check that I was fine... grin grin grin

From that day on I knew what tramadol was capable of... grin grin grin... If one day I go to the hospital again and I'm given tramadol, I'm gonna make sure to keep my phone away from me just in case I start calling people again and tell them that someone has died when the person would still be alive.
phew
Re: Have You Done Drugs by Rucheen(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Apart from health issues it SWALLOWS money

Now it's only beer and seldom weed

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Ejanlaa: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Rucheen:
Apart from health issues it SWALLOWS money

Now it's only beer and seldom weed
yes it’s drastically affect your financial live and decision If you never balance financially
Re: Have You Done Drugs by Robertgreene1(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Interesting...
But just do the one that your body accepts...
I only do Pills...T.m..valium..cod..e.t.c..but l don't do weed
My body accepts any quantity of pills
But rejects weeds....maybe cus l eat so little...weed goes with enough food in ur system you know
But if ur body rejects all..
Then my bro/sis just quit immediately to avoid stories that touches!!!
Re: Have You Done Drugs by Qatar2022: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

Continue
Re: Have You Done Drugs by garriAndsugar: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
But just do the one that your body accepts...
I only do Pills...T.m..valium..cod..e.t.c..but l don't do weed
My body accepts any quantity of pills
But rejects weeds....maybe cus l eat so little...weed goes with enough food in ur system you know
But if ur body rejects all..
Then my bro/sis just quit immediately to avoid stories that touches!!!
you dey call vallium, tm and codeine only? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Done Drugs by Autobot05: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yeah
Why ?
Re: Have You Done Drugs by drimzsmoke(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

Alcohol
Tramadol
Cigarette
Weed
Alcohol
Caffeine
Molly (just once)
Re: Have You Done Drugs by drimzsmoke(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Samantha124:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Have You Done Drugs by drimzsmoke(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
progressb4andno:
Drugs have effect on the body, they chop you and make you lean.
Stay off drugs bro

When you have the money to eat good food, you won't get lean....BUT PLEASE, SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
Re: Have You Done Drugs by progressb4andno: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

When you have the money to eat good food, you won't get lean....BUT PLEASE, SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!

But it will chop you inside and outside while making you high, it's like taking poison and antidote.
Re: Have You Done Drugs by drimzsmoke(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2023
progressb4andno:

But it will chop you inside and outside while making you high, it's like taking poison and antidote.

"Chop you inside and outside", please, what do you mean
Re: Have You Done Drugs by progressb4andno: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2023
drimzsmoke:

"Chop you inside and outside", please, what do you mean
What don't you understand, that you can never Eat your cake and have it?
Re: Have You Done Drugs by drimzsmoke(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2023
progressb4andno:

What don't you understand, that you can never Eat your cake and have it?

You don't know anything about drugs, do you

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed In Ibadan 3 Weeks To Wedding / Admin Should Have Put This Up B4 The 14th . . . / Why Do They Keep Coming Back{2} ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.