Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi (13391 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by ivandragon: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2023
Funflipper:

But he graduated with honors. The end they say justifies the means.

Reason why we are where we are...

1 Like

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Ybaby: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2023
Nice2023:

When I saw u yesterday,that was when I knew some people are shamelessly useless.

U have never supported anything that is right...no wonder u behave like Nigerian used vehicle.

Your mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by davidadenrele: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2023
Iam not one of them by the grace of God but have been overseas couple of times on a visit you need to visit Frankfurt Airport in Germany, Fumicino Airport to see the look on immigration office face when they sight you holding Nigerian green passport, this is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what we will experience if you to show your creditentials as a Nigerian applying for a job overseas.

Funflipper:

It will be a good so that the hypocrites who claim to be saints will all be fished out. You have nothing to worry about if you are not one of them.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by cucumbar: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2023
Newton2024:
Academic Records: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Sowunmi

https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2023/10/06/tinubus-csu-academic-crisis-people-who-spoke-tinubu-into-power-are-embarrassed-sowunmi/
Fani kayode doesn’t have his tongue clipped or feels embarrassed anything.
Give him a portfolio in the government and watch how his tongue will unclip.

1 Like

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by CelestineNelson: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What stupid proverb. You can EASILY decorate a mad man to be presentable!

That's your version ...according to the level of you wisdom
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Exceed15: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2023
Karma , same way Tinubu tormented GeJ administration. Becareful how you criticize people.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Goodlady(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The certificate he presented to INEC wasn't from the school. Stop defending nonsense. Your president is a certified certificate forgery
Ok. He ll now bring the original, shebi case closed.
Even the school said it's permitted to use replacement from outside vendors. That's why he didn't go back to the school for it if his case was of a missing one.
You guys are looking for total uprightness instead of judging Tinubu with his rule from May 29.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Jostoman: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2023
favor914:
This Ipob when did you become a Nigerian?
Ask google.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by aylive02(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
Whenever you see Yorubas speaking out against Tinubu and his dodgy past, you'll have a little hope that Nigeria will look better
. I am a born and bred Yoruba, and I can tell you that Tinubu is a crook, thief, and liar.

1 Like

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by UnfairLife7(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Ok. He ll now bring the original, shebi case closed.
Even the school said it's permitted to use replacement from outside vendors. That's why he didn't go back to the school for it if his case was of a missing one.
You guys are looking for total uprightness instead of judging Tinubu with his rule from May 29.
obviously his time in asorock so far has yielded nothing but hardship
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by oyeb15: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nigerian don't even voted for d name 'Tinubu' nor Party APC. INEC rigged d election for the criminal imposter who took up d identity 'Bola Tinubu'.

God forbid a criminal stealing my Identity.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by PHZADDY1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
favor914:
Obidient Almijiri you should be ashamed of yourself.
A hopeless hunger stricken e-diot who only eats when BMC is paid...lol,I'm blessed even in my youth...just dey play with your future sad
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by favor914: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHZADDY1:
A hopeless hunger stricken e-diot who only eats when BMC is paid...lol,I'm blessed even in my youth...just dey play with your future sad
Sharap, confused oblivious Almijiri, using your limited local & native imagination, to purport interacting about issues beyond your sheer ignorance?
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by favor914: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
aylive02:
. I am a born and bred Yoruba, and I can tell you that Tinubu is a crook, thief, and liar.
Is it a Yoruba issue now, Then same can be said of your own father, unless you can prove that he has not been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction?
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by favor914: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Ask google.
Search complete, Jostoman, Citizen of Alaigbo, Peoples Republic of Biafra.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by favor914: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
oyeb15:
Nigerian don't even voted for d name 'Tinubu' nor Party APC. INEC rigged d election for the criminal imposter who took up d identity 'Bola Tinubu'.

God forbid a criminal stealing my Identity.
Sorry for the curse that will follow whoever steals your identity.

Na then the idiot go realize say em own identity that he is running from, Na blessing.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Jostoman: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
favor ;D914:
Search complete, Jostoman, Citizen of Alaigbo, Peoples Republic of Biafra.
grin grin grin
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Goodlady(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
obviously his time in asorock so far has yielded nothing but hardship
Now you are talking. So you guys should ask Soyinka, myself and other well meaning people in Nigeria how Tinubu rated btw May 29th till date. We ll give you an honest opinion.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by Optimuspriime: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Thiefnibu is a certificate forger and identity theft I spit on both his supporters and their mentor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by harrypetty(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
favor914:
So you want us to believe, that a poor Nigerian Peasant like yourself, knows more than INEC & the Judges?

Ok they should have come to the opinion that Abubakar Malu Atiku won the general election, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Wow! If being a poor but honest peasant enables me to shamelessly talk truth to power, so be it. In fact, I take it as a compliment. I will never be in the same clime with shameless asslicking INEC that took a lot of taxpayers cash to get BVAS because they said e-transmission of election results would solve rigging. In the end, we know how it all went.

And for shameless asslicking citizens who think the rot in our institutions if favouring them at present, keep playing with fire. When the repercussions of illegality start, may the good ancestors of this land strike you dead if you complain.
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by PoliteActivist: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
CelestineNelson:

That's your version ...according to the level of you wisdom

No, it's common sense. A mad man can be dressed to be as presentable as a king.
STUPID PROVERB!
Re: People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi by TookDownYourMum: 2:31am On Oct 09, 2023
kennyz247:
People should beg tinubu to gently resign to save Nigeria wey we still manage small small from national and word wide shame....
Moral lesson: money is not everything in life..

How would the warmongering, election rigging, drug lord Tinubu resigning save Nigeria exactly?

His vice takes over and nothing changes, policies of the current party remains the same. The entire APC needs to go. What needs to happen is an election re-run with the chairperson of INEC over looking the election changed or better yet, imprisoned for rigging last election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare / Security Agents Neutralize Bandits In Zamfara / South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.