Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) (37126 Views)

Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars / Curvaceous Actress, Omo Butty Endlessly Slays On Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by periphetes: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Someday ,I hope he does not just wander into ikorodu ,
Omo e go collect full time .. grin grin grin before saying am amm ... Amme nnoot Naaaira Mamarlee grin grin
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Sleekfingers: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zupay:
Make the guy visit dentist for that im coloured teeth

How the color of his teeth anybody's business
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Sleekfingers: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
JoeEeL:

Why think of lynching in d first place?

Why is a primitive approach the first to ring on d minds of the average nigerian?

I believe you know that, there are lots of foolish people in the country
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by JoeEeL(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that, there are lots of foolish people in the country

True that.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cfa Marley
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Benblaq(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
LoveFayfay:
Baba is pulling a good publicity stunt to get fame.
Abeg Naira Marley no get yellow teeth! Zukwanike, in Jesus name.
Mma Calabar, are you still in Town? PM me your contact.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by nargis1122: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
[I wanted to share my recent experience getting a dental implant in Roslyn. From consultation to the procedure, everything was top-notch!

The clinic was equipped with the latest technology, making the entire process smooth.

If anyone's considering a dental implant, Roslyn has some fantastic options. I'm genuinely thrilled with the results!
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by LoveFayfay(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Benblaq:
Mma Calabar, are you still in Town? PM me your contact.

Yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunger Strike: Tems Refuses To Eat In Uganda / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.