Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) (37123 Views)

Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars / Curvaceous Actress, Omo Butty Endlessly Slays On Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by NAC1666: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
TruthsFM:
“I'm not Naira Marley o, I only resembled him” ~ Nigerian Man Cries Out on the social media #justiceformohbad #nairamarley

https://fb.watch/nvZtF8yiE4/?mibextid=HSR2mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJoz06iSWLU
But are a Merlin
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
He's obviously a Naira Marley fan AKA Marlians
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by TruthsFM: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
NAC1666:

But are a Merlin
lol 😂, funniest thing is that he may love naira Marley songs . I’m just laughing at the guy
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by correctguy101(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chai, see jombo..

This child will kih himself with misbehavior,. Smh
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by francotunsco: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
You wan use explanation kill us? All evidence points towards you. Striking resemblane, same hairstyle, same mannerism, same igbolabi paersonae, abegii, you go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Look at his discolored jagged teeth like those of ESN cannibals.
Ur oga,what's the colour of his own teeth?

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Shikena(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
This one na Made in Aba Naira Marley
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by SPAMBOX7: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
This one is Onitsha version of Naira Marley.
Werey you better don't walk around Lagos because sorry is your name. Even before you say you are not Naira Marley when dem catch you, your stammering won't save you. grin grin

nlfpmod come and see something
The way he stammered off me grin
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by gaddafe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paraman:
Though he looks like Naira Marley but no one is insisting he's the real Naira Marley

For him to come out and deny Naira Marley, he knows what he has seen
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by kay29000(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Okiton:
grin
Dey dia shout no go Barb ur hair

Until then lynch you

grin grin
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by nerdjared: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
which image, go sit down
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Tendd: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
There was another video of guy that looked like Sam Larry.Now this too has come out disclaiming that he not Naira Marley.The irony is that both are from the SE.Southern Nigerians,Yorubas and lgbos, especially, must stop their hostility towards each other.You all are siblings and look very much alike.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Omodua(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No,not ECN cannibals but skull miners and ritualists in your region.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wow, he can really pass off as his twin

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Even pidgin no let am speak 🙊

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Have naira Marley been convicted with sure evidence because the way una just hate d guy dey shock me. I love his music beats...I dey play am for my phone now sef...come beat me

Follow Follow trend Nigerian people sef. Chai

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by RhodaNelly: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
This one no see better thing to resemble na Naira Marley. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by frankyychiji(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Kikikiki 😄

See the ESN Boss teeth here.

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by frankyychiji(f): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Beremx:
Werey you better don't walk around Lagos because sorry is your name. Even before you say you are not Naira Marley when dem catch you, your stammering won't save you. grin grin

Onitsha or you meant Oluwole? Look well well.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by fortunechy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
He should cut his hair
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Coolcat95: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2023
quote author=TemplarLandry post=126241990]Look at his discolored jagged teeth like those of ESN cannibals. [/quote][/quote]

🚮
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Jackanda1(m): 2:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Paraman:
Though he looks like Naira Marley but no one is insisting he's the real Naira Marley
When i opened this thread and saw the photo, i could swear i saw Naira Marley.

This one na Kobo Marley.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by youngking89(m): 4:10am On Oct 07, 2023
This one na kobo Marley
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by OyinO: 4:23am On Oct 07, 2023
Offpointng:
Anything Naira maley either resemblance or the real Marley should either be Jailed or face life sentences

That's all what we Nigerians want for Mohbad's Justice.

...the real Marley? You mean Bob Marley?
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by marlow1962(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wahala, Abeg free the guy oooo. Naira Marley has now been arrested and under investigation over the death of Mohbad.. #Justice4Mohbad
When will you have justice for the crumbling economy since 2015?
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by zuxstine: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2023
When you de catch cruise say u na naira Marley twin u no complain now Nigerians don de catch cruise u de complain
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by LAW2577: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Enjoy the lynching or embarrassment when you were enjoying his fame and popularity with your resemblance, you did not do a video to complain.
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Beremx:

werey, jekama dorawa

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by patorial(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Zupay:
Make the guy visit dentist for that im coloured teeth

The default color of an adult teeth is yellowish.

Your Dentist won't tell you that whitening of human teeth is a debt to pay later
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by LoveFayfay(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Baba is pulling a good publicity stunt to get fame.
Abeg Naira Marley no get yellow teeth! Zukwanike, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by MrsTwrite(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
He resemble am bad bad🤣
Re: “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) by Truenews1: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
You Lied And Trick Us: Very Dark Man Is Taking Iyabo Doo And Tonto Dike To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzi43OcMxc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.