Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains (549 Views)

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Kuginzi: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rapper, Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu aka Odumodublvck has explained why the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi could not win the February 2023 poll.

He expressed confidence in the fact that Obi would certainly have won his 2023 presidential bid if he had the popular road transport union leader, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo in his corner.

He said that people like MC Oluomo confronted situations and would go any length to ensure events turn out in their favour.

According to him, anyone who hoped to clinch the seat of power must necessarily have people like MC Oluomo on their side, adding that to save the country, one needn’t wait to be given power but to take it.

The Def Jam Recordings artiste stated this while addressing claims about his single “MC Oluomo” during his mixtape listening party on Thursday night in Abuja.

He explained that though the song title is the same with the transport boss’ name, it was however a means to achieve an intended result.

He said: They started insulting me that I’m singing for MC Oluomo, idiots! Declan Rice is not about Declan Rice, idiots! MC Oluomo is not about MC Oluomo, idiots!

"I, myself, I was on the other side of politics; I was supporting Peter Obi. But I cannot even lie, if Peter Obi had an MC Oluomo, we would have had a chance.

“Person wey be say when dem dey win us for the ballot box, e go say, ‘Come on, una mama. Scatter am!’

“That is what we need to save the country. Power is not given, it is taken. Whatever you are doing in your life, have MC Oluomo in you.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/mc-oluomo-why-peter-obi-lost-2023-election-odumodublvck-explains/

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by TemplarLandry: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
cool
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mr Tochukwu you're wrong. What gave tinubu fake victory is the incumbent party.

The Fg/incumbent party can use the military men to go after your thugs.

Tinubu waited till he is in the incumbent party before contesting.

Why didn't he contest through his formal ACN party and use MC Oluomo to rig?. PDP would have crushed those his thugs like rats.

Some people are adult but not really wise. For this one mind now, he sabi politics undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
I haven’t heard where MC Oluomo is caught cutting people head off, declaring sit at home, or eating human flesh like IPOB terrorists.

Yet, these Ibo people come online daily to slander Oluomo while leaving their IPOB terrorist cannibals who have stop their parents from working on Monday and killing both young and old.

This Odumodu clown who can’t even beat portable in a music contest is only this popular because of quota system. His foolishness is second to none.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Mr Tochukwu you're wrong. What gave tinubu fake victory is the incumbent party.

The Fg/incumbent party can use the military men to go after your thugs.

Tinubu waited till he is in the incumbent party before contesting.

Why didn't he contest through his formal ACN party and use MC Oluomo to rig. PDP would have crushed those his thugs like rats.

Some people are mature but not really wise. For this one mind now, he sabi politics undecided

Lol 😂 what gave Tinubu victory is simply because he systematically broke PDP into three party.

The day Atiku, Obi, and Kwakwanso chose to go different way is the day Tinubu won that election.

Which FG supported Tinubu? You mean the same FG that confiscated naira and tried all their best to stop a Tinubu candidacy supported him? You guys always make us laugh.

Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria. He is a man that make his enemies fight his fight while making them think they are winning.

To buttress my fact, he only went for Muslim/Muslim ticket because he is 100% confident of winning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂 what gave Tinubu victory is simply because he systematically broke PDP into three party.

The day Atiku, Obi, and Kwakwanso chose to go different way is the day Tinubu won that election.

Which FG supported Tinubu? You mean the same FG that confiscated naira and tried all their best to stop a Tinubu candidacy supported him? You guys always make us laugh.

Tinubu is the smartest politician in Nigeria. He is a man that make his enemies fight his fight while making them think they are winning.

Guy forget all those yarning. Even if PDP didn't split, APC would have still rigged the election.

Have you seen where incumbent party loss presidential election before in Nigeria if not that Jonathan allowed that to happen?

APC is very desperate to retain the power

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Guy forget all those yarning. Even if PDP didn't split, APC would have still rigged the election.

Have you seen where incumbent party loss presidential election before in Nigeria if not that Jonathan allowed that to happen?

There is no proof APC rigged any election. If there is proof, Atiku neglect his case and be chasing certificate.

Infact, this election is the most freest I have ever witnessed.

Peter Obi won 99% of the SE, did well in almost all Northern Christian zones and yet you said the election was rigged?

Where do you think Peter Obi should have won that he didn’t win? Can you tell me?

Below is the heat map of the election. Point me to the state Peter should have won.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Agulu fraudster Peter obi can only win south east states with rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Na why I say una no sabi politics. Jonathan did not allow anything, Jonathan lost the day Tinubu and Buhari merged together. No amount of rigging on this earth can save Jonathan.

Before that 2015 election, Tinubu always say it everywhere that their statistics show they will win that election because a majority tribe Yoruba allied with a strong Northerner Buhari who has 12million constant vote in the bag.

Jonathan won SW in 2011, so in 2015 when he lost the West, that killed his winning dream. Tsefini.

Let me tell you something. If Atiku and Obi had contested on one ticket in the last election, even if APC go and kidnap Maurice Iwu to rig for them, they won’t win that election. Simple as ABC.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

There is no proof APC rigged any election. If there is proof, Atiku neglect his case and be chasing certificate.

Infact, this election is the most freest I have ever witnessed.

Peter Obi won 99% of the SE, did well in almost all Northern Christian zones and yet you said the election was rigged?

Where do you think Peter Obi should have won that he didn’t win? Can you tell me?

Below is the heat map of the election. Point me to the state Peter should have won.
Am done with you at this point. No room for propaganda discussions
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Am done with you at this point. No room for propaganda discussions

Why are you running away? No be you first start am say na FG give Tinubu victory?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by booblacain(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

To buttress my fact, he only went for Muslim/Muslim ticket because he is 100% confident of winning.

I don't understand this your "systematically" talk. Was it Tinubu that told Peter Obi to break off from PDP and go contest in Labour Party. Are you saying it was Tinubu that told Kwankwaso to contest in NNPP? I doubt Tinubu had any hand in any of that. The situation may have been to his advantage but it will be over reaching to claim he masterminded it.

I beg make una dey calm down.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Say no to drug.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by pandoragirigory: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

APC is very desperate to retain the power

They rigged but can't rig Lagos, Tinubu stronghold, they can't rig Osun, they can rig Abuja, they can't rig Anambra or even Imo state that is APC

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They rigged but can't rig Lagos, Tinubu stronghold, they can't rig Osun, they can rig Abuja, they can't rig Anambra or even Imo state that is APC
Funny you. All these were planned to make it look free and fair.

Or are you a kid?

You think that tinubu would have won NW against Atiku and Kwakwanso on a free and fair election?

APC having the majority of Governors in the North already solved the rigging equation.

So for your mind, if Lagos was the only state remaining for tinubu to win. You think that he would have left Obi won it?

Don't you see how only wike delivered Rivers to APC and you thought that tinubu can't easily do same in Lagos?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Don’t mind those losers.

Tinubu can rig but yet Atiku won Osun and won most of the states in the North.

Even before the election, we know Atiku will do well in Osun because of Adeleke and Osun history of always going federal with their governor. So we are not surprised by the result. How can someone now come out to say election was rigged.

If there was rigging in that election truly, there is no way Atiku will win that much number of states in the North that he won.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
booblacain:

I don't understand this your "systematically" talk. Was it Tinubu that told Peter Obi to break off from PDP and go contest in Labour Party. Are you saying it was Tinubu that told Kwankwaso to contest in NNPP? I doubt Tinubu had any hand in any of that. The situation may have been to his advantage but it will be over reaching to claim he masterminded it.

I beg make una dey calm down.

You won’t still understand.

By 2027, when it replay itself you still won’t understand.

Even Wike being adamant after PDP primaries is all a game. It was orchestrated by Tinubu and they played the game so well.

You think Wike got the FCT minister just for winning Rivers alone? That man is one of the most strategic arsenal of Tinubu in the last election. He gave the full ground for the G5 to split PDP vote into two and water them down.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t mind those losers.

Tinubu can rig but yet Atiku won Osun and won most of the states in the North.

Even before the election, we know Atiku will do well in Osun because of Adeleke and Osun history of always going federal with their governor. So we are not surprised by the result. How can someone now come out to say election was rigged.

If there was rigging in that election truly, there is no way Atiku will win that much number of states in the North that he won.

Bro you're not dealing with low IQ fellow from your region. The guy you quoted is the type of person you fit dey use his head. That's if you're not even the one operating that handle. grin
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Bro you're not dealing with low IQ fellow from your region. The guy you quoted is the type of person you fit dey use his head. That's if you're not even the one operating that handle. grin

How can you claim Yoruba people have low IQ? O wrong nao.

Even Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory won't commit such blunder.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

How can you claim Yoruba people have low IQ? O wrong nao.

Even Shinua Ashebe of cursed memory won't commit such blunder.
You mentioned Yoruba by urself grin
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by LegendHero(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bendeco2020:

You mentioned Yoruba by urself grin

I just don’t like cowardice. You don’t need to say “your region”, say Yoruba boldly.

I will direct anything to the “Ibo” if I want because I am not a coward.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

I just don’t like cowardice. You don’t need to say “your region”, say Yoruba boldly.

I will direct anything to the “Ibo” if I want because I am not a coward.

Off point
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by inoki247: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol only Lagos av MC Olumo ...

So how can only Lagos give someone Presidency this one is on drugs....

This are the type of People that believes once you win Abuja you become the President....

Winning Lagos alone can't make you president what's the Total Vote from Lagos what's the Total Vote from Kano so I don't understand the theory his trying to create....

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Bendeco2020: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol only Lagos av MC Olumo ...

So how can only Lagos give someone Presidency this one is on drugs....
Drugs is showing on his face

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by Jservice(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
We know
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by christejames(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Poor analogy undecided
Re: MC Oluomo: Why Peter Obi Lost 2023 Election, Odumodublvck Explains by tishbite42: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Na why I say una no sabi politics. Jonathan did not allow anything, Jonathan lost the day Tinubu and Buhari merged together. No amount of rigging on this earth can save Jonathan.

Before that 2015 election, Tinubu always say it everywhere that their statistics show they will win that election because a majority tribe Yoruba allied with a strong Northerner Buhari who has 12million constant vote in the bag.

Jonathan won SW in 2011, so in 2015 when he lost the West, that killed his winning dream. Tsefini.

Let me tell you something. If Atiku and Obi had contested on one ticket in the last election, even if APC go and kidnap Maurice Iwu to rig for them, they won’t win that election. Simple as ABC.
I will support you for once
Nice postulations
You guys are intelligent but you love supporting nonsense
But AA and PO lost against Buhari
What about that?

(1) (Reply)

What If Tinubu Loses At The Supreme Court - A Must Read / Top Ten States with Home Owners With No Documentation 2018/19 / Has Anyone Sited CNG Buses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.