Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq (27162 Views)

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by prophetfire: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Tflex01:

Your first paragraph is one of the most comic thing I've seen my entire life. grin

Only Yorubas have stood up to the Fulanis since the 50s and end up taking power from them continually. The only time Igbos tried it, 3 million useless souls were wasted.

Igbos have always been subdued by every ethnic group in Nigeria including the Ijaws. Una no get level abeg.

Rest! cheesy
Took power from them when?
Igbos fought for what they believed in while your awololo that took otapiapia went as in your usual manner to sell out and was given minister of finance.
Anything more? Only to undermine the south for a mess of porridge.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BabaRamota1980: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2023
He can write to Cambridge University to verify the GCE A-level result that Tinubu presented to Southwest College. If it turns out that it’s fake or belongs to someone else, he can cause Daley College to rescind his associate degree.

And if Cambridge confirm he earned A level grades then what is next?

Atiku does not have much time left to his age to be running for the same office almost two decades long now. Advise this man to step aside and accept that VP is the highest political title in his destiny. Not go on another goose chase over credentials. Tell him what to do to win elections, not to petition elections year after year, President after President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Aquila99: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not arguing whether he attended or graduated from CSU

The issue here is the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC because CSU said that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC didn't emanate from them

CSU said Tinubu didn't apply to collect his certificate at the point he graduated or through any of their so called vendors

Go read Atiku's submissions to supreme court

Here is the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/7868726/forgery-atiku-files-fresh-evidence

And they said it was not forged, Meaning it came from third party vendors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2023
https://www.upguard.com/blog/third-party-vendor#:~:text=A%20third%2Dparty%20vendor%20is,%2C%20distributors%2C%20resellers%20and%20agents.

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2023

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2023

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stoplying: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2023

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
Took power from them when?
Igbos fought for what they believed in while your awololo that took otapiapia went as in your usual manner to sell out and was given minister of finance.
Anything more? Only to undermine the south for a mess of porridge.

"Sell out" is the word you always use to blame others for your generational and eternal failure. grin
_ You betrayed the rest of the South and took side with the North when the entire South wanted secession to be included in our constitution in the late 50s
_ You formed the first democratic government with the Northerners against the wish of the rest of the South only to be rewarded with mere "ceremonial president" cheesy
_You sabotaged Ijaw attempt at breaking away in the 60s before your own karma came. grin
_ Your useless parents voted Shagari, a Northerner against Awolowo (fellow Southerner) in 1979 against the interest of the entire South.
_Even in 1993 when another Southerner won an election in every geopolitical zone in the country, he still lost in your cursed land.

I say again, Una no get level. Rest! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by jumper524(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu committed forgery and perjury. He must be prosecuted, convicted and jailed this time around. The ones of 1974 and 1999 he escaped because of the gross rotteness of the Nigerian judiciary system.
you've jailed, prosecuted, arrested and even killed him in your social media court of justice where aisha yesufu and David hundeyin are the chief judges.

In the real world, he did nothing wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by MeineMutter: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

You confuse everything.
It is legal in America to print a fake diploma, however submitting a fake diploma is still considered fraud in the USA.
And even if you were right (but you are wrong), the Nigerian law doesn't allow you to submit a fake diploma. Nigerian law considers as fake a diploma which is not issued by the university.
A diploma which is not issued by your university is fake according to any country in this world ! Not authentic !

It is legal in America. Tinubu did not submit it to any ‘INEC’ in America but to our own INEC.

You are not a Nigerian judge.

Wait for judgement from court. That’s simple. What you are doing is called PREJUDICE.

Don’t be emotional so that you won’t be heart-broken.

A lot of you have been disappointed always because you quickly tilt towards one side.

Check the website I shared with you. You will see that designing your own certificate is allowed in the US.

Your last sentence shows the region which you come. You have kept loosing out on all schemes of things because you don’t try to be objective.

Too sentimental and emotional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BafanaBafana: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

That’s one of the culture shocks you will experience when you travel abroad.

Things that you do in your region may not exist in other climes. This is not a matter of being reputable or not.

I schooled in the same abroad and they told me to keep my certificate well because they only printed just one copy of it and they didn’t make photocopies and kept for me.

It is my duty to keep it safe and make copies.
Will I then force them to keep a copy because I come from a country where reputable n companies keep such records?

It’s the culture differences that we can’t wrap our brain around that’s making us to think such is weird.

You may not collect your feet and it could as well get lost.

At point, I needed my Primary School Leaving Certificate and sent a younger brother there. The school couldn’t find my certificate and I couldn’t remember I have applied for it or have taken or have sent someone there in past.

The teacher on duty that day even talked to me on phone and read out some names that came before and after mine. I was naming those mates as she was trying to mention each of them which made her believe that truly I was a valid student then.

I had to apply for a new one from this present Osun State because I graduated in old Oyo State and all files of primary schools ceded to present Osun State have been moved to Osun State.

I summary, files can get lost or get mixed up during movement ls or archiving, especially when using manual ways of storing files.

Go to your tertiary institution and see how sone students’ records don’t even contain anything again because many files have been mixed up.m due to our manual way of keeping records.

Bros...for every document a tertiary institution issues you, they keep a duplicate copy for record purposes. This is not something of culture or limited to specific localities .
The argument is not if documents have been lost or anything. You guys have been trying to downplay the significance of a university certificate because of Tinubu.
No be so oga
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by MeineMutter: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
BafanaBafana:

Bros...for every document a tertiary institution issues you, they keep a duplicate copy for record purposes. This is not something of culture or limited to specific localities .
The argument is not if documents have been lost or anything. You guys have been trying to downplay the significance of a university certificate because of Tinubu.
No be so oga

That’s in Nigeria. Not always everywhere. And not in the case of the US education system as of the time Tinubu graduated.

Get enlightened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by oyatz(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Did Tinubu present a fake document to Inec? That's the question?
CSU are trying to cover Tinubu from a safe angle. Kole werk!

One point we are missing is this, bereaucratic principles
dictataes you keep a duplicate copy for any documents you issue out. CSU said they don't have any certificate for Tinubu. The original one they made was given to someone else.
How can you give a certificate of your student to someone else?

CSU and virtually all universities don't keep copies of certificates they issue out.
If you go to University of Ilorin or UNILAG and ask for duplicates of the certificates issued in 1980, they won't have them. However, they can verify from their records ,if such a student graduated from their university in 1980 and then, issue a replica
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BafanaBafana: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
oyatz:

CSU and virtually all universities don't keep copies of certificates they issue out.
If you go to University of Ilorin or UNILAG and ask for duplicates of the certificates issued in 1980, they won't have them. However, they can verify from their records ,if such a student graduated from their university in 1980 and then, issue a replica
Have you collected certificate from any university before?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by favor914: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
BafanaBafana:

Have you collected certificate from any university before?
Nonsense, stop taking pride in your ignorance.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by favor914: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
MeineMutter:

That’s in Nigeria. Not always everywhere. And not in the case of the US education system as of the time Tinubu graduated.

Get enlightened.
Without a shadow of a doubt, you definitely know what you are talking about, it is quite simple but like you said, many Nigerians are just too shallow & one track minded, & base the whole world’s outlook, on their myopic perspective of things.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Nyceguy92: 1:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Putinofrussia:

You tried in your analysis but there are just two facts to be observed and the case is won.
It has been verified that Tinubu did attend CSU.

2.CSU:Tinubu certificate is valid and authentic because we allow verified third party to print certificates for our students as replacement.
Obviously, certificates are merely ceremonial papers to USA schools while certificates are held in high esteem in Nigeria.

Tinubu has TRANSCRIPTS,which are the most important items from USA's universities.
He got his certificate from CSU's third party not in Nigeria.
You pay online and they will email it to you,signed by an appropriate official of CSU.

Let us leave everything to the Supreme Court to judge.

Takeaways:
Transcripts...Tinubu.
SSN ...Tinubu.
Year book....Tinubu.
Registrar affirmed Tinubu.
Registrar affirmed that a certificate from 'CSU third party' is a valid certificate.
Either from CSU or their third party entity,all the certificates are authentic because to them, certificates are merely ceremonial.
Above all,CSU has authenticated Tinubu and his certificate.There is nowhere they have said he forged their certificate.

If you are a judge,will you say that Tinubu forged his certificate because he acted according to CSU rules of getting a replacement from their third party?

Lol... If you indeed read the deposition, you would have seen that CSU does not make use of third parties to issue their certificates.

When CSU said that it did not issue Tinubu's certificate, how else would you define forgery?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BafanaBafana: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
favor914:
Nonsense, stop taking pride in your ignorance.
What is crooked cannot be straightened. What is lacking cannot be counted.
You can never defend a public lie in this era. Never.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Of World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, Commends D'banj / PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.