Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq (27238 Views)

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2023
boxypane:

Most Nigerians sorry to say are emotionally judgemental, no wonder it is so easy for political entities to sway your support in which ever direction they choose.
Most Nigerians have lost the power of reasonable thought. No wonder you find yourselves under second degree slavery.

Anything to remove tinubu from that seat is welcomed the guy is clearly destroying our economy. Even if he gets it right inflation can never drop, is it not the same nigeria we leave were whatever that goes up shall never come down. The country is hanging on a thin line and he is the one who put us there so he must go, the hardship is unbearable. Most yorubas that voted him are extremely disappointed forget about the fight all these gen z's put up online they have no clue what is going on
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Majesty7: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Stricker321:
That is your opinion Mr Kperogi, we have our constitution here and Tinubu knows the laws here

Good one! You people should attacking him. Start cursing him. He is trying to kill your movement grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omenlon: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Stricker321:
That is your opinion Mr Kperogi, we have our constitution here and Tinubu knows the laws here
sadly, your opinion don't count.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by 43Ronin: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2023
how many mouth does thus idiotic kperoogi have
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stricker321: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2023
Omenlon:
sadly, your opinion don't count.

The Nigerian constitution counts, not my opinion
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stricker321: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Majesty7:

Good one! You people should attacking him. Start cursing him. He is trying to kill your movement grin grin

We are standing on the Nigerian constitution. Simple
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by FireUpNow(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2023
OP in all the president understands the the laws of America and that of Nigeria. So on effect he is guilty because he broke Nigeria law. He forged the certificate so forget this long episode of yours. Tinubu presented a fake pictur of Donald Duke as his. .
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omenlon: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Anything to remove tinubu from that seat is welcomed the guy is clearly destroying our economy. Even if he gets it right inflation can never drop, is it not the same nigeria we leave were whatever that goes up shall never come down. The country is hanging on a thin line and he is the one who put us there so he must go, the hardship is unbearable
I hope you know the road to Aso rock? Tinubu is not on nairaland, march to Aso villa and demand his resignation. If you can't do it alone you can go with your family or your village people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2023
DiscoverID:
Ibo people, rest.

So Kperogi is an Igbo man? Life of a zoneb is what no man should wish his enemy
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Blitzerz: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Geopex:

bone of contention is CSu cert not secondary sch in Lagos cert. nobody can nail tinubu on csu cert. only way is to investigate the secondary sch and college results he used to gain admission to CSU. that will be next election not now
They nailed him already

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omenlon: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Stricker321:

The Nigerian constitution counts, not my opinion
then go to court and have your peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omenlon: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2023
Stricker321:

We are standing on the Nigerian constitution. Simple
who are the "WE"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by yoruboid: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/10/ignorance-of-america-that-atikus.html

Tinubu picked his original certificate and that’s why the school did not have it

He explained how it got missing

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by DaddyJapan(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2023
Farooq is basically right here, but this is why my nuanced position has been wholesomely offensive to the unlettered and uncultured wing of the Obidient movement and feral BATistas of late.

Tinubu is guilty of many sins that are capable of torpedoing him from the high office he occupies.
I know this well because having studied him for a long time, I have been able to locate where bodies are buried - metaphorically speaking.

The problem is that, propelled largely by undiluted hatred and barely disguised bigotry, a lot of his traducers have been unable to separate the wheat from the chaff. Again and again, armed with seemingly scintillating but easily dismissible claims, they have ran up the hill screaming blue murder even as they were completely off base. In other words, for want of a crime, Tinubu's opponents went off tangent and therefore lost by a mile.

Sadly, while Teflon Don would emerge from the current assault on his chequered and duplicitous past weaker and somewhat compromised, it is our nation that suffers the more, thanks to the incessant de-marketing efforts of his opponents. If there is a lesson to be learnt here at all, it is quite simply that emotion and sentiment can never be the main driver for any forensic investigation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omenlon: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
OP in all the president understands the the laws of America and that of Nigeria. So on effect he is guilty because he broke Nigeria law. He forged the certificate so forget this long episode of yours. Tinubu presented a fake pictur of Donald Duke as his. .
you are right, now can you rest? You should engage yourself with more productive issues not dead issues. Why killing yourself over what you can't help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by uncleade(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2023
Can someone please translate this text to Igbo language? Because most of them are illiterates and english language is their problem.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by alobright17(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

That's basically Farooq's opinion

While The below is what the law says

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria. Uttering false documents and counterfeit seals

Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Which dicument did he forged USA or Nigerian ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Globad(f): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu committed forgery and perjury. He must be prosecuted, convicted and jailed this time around. The ones of 1974 and 1999 he escaped because of the gross rotteness of the Nigerian judiciary system.

Make it harder. Call him other names.

But be prepared to prove it in court when the time comes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Stricker321: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Omenlon:
then go to court and have your peace.

Oga, did I take your peace?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Omenlon:
I hope you know the road to Aso rock? Tinubu is not on nairaland, march to Aso villa and demand his resignation. If you can't do it alone you can go with your family or your village people.

Lol foolish talk
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by ivandragon: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Farooq's write up is largely correct, but I disagree with the race part.

BAT could have ticked 'other'.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by adefitim(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2023
I hope Atiku, Peter Obi and the likes are ready for what lies ahead cuz should Tinubu win this case at the Supreme Court, every of their secret will be brought out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by imam07: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu committed forgery and perjury. He must be prosecuted, convicted and jailed this time around. The ones of 1974 and 1999 he escaped because of the gross rotteness of the Nigerian judiciary system.
did u not read d writeup? Abi u dont understand English like me ni. As I dont understand English much. I understand what is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Basicend: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2023
My own is I have taken time to study Tinubu, and I will say he is very responsive leader.

We were advocating for Peter Obi but God showed me like two days before the election that a Muslim lot will rule. I saw it clearly and that was nothing I could do.

Let Atiku go and rest. He is brutal when it comes to siphoning monies. . Tinubu is better than him. .

You can see how he has reversed many things already. . Let give this old man a chance to concentrate on his work for Christ sake.

I believed he quickly removed cushions on FX and PMS subsidies coz he wanted to recoup his election funds. He is seeing the reality of things now.

I can say it a million times, Tinubu is a better devil than than Atiku.

We don't have the funds or apparatus to change a government now. We are in a very stretched spot as a nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by uncleade(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Anything to remove tinubu from that seat is welcomed the guy is clearly destroying our economy. Even if he gets it right inflation can never drop, is it not the same nigeria we leave were whatever that goes up shall never come down. The country is hanging on a thin line and he is the one who put us there so he must go, the hardship is unbearable. Most yorubas that voted him are extremely disappointed forget about the fight all these gen z's put up online they have no clue what is going on
YE can go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by smileyoo: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2023
DiscoverID:
Ibo people, rest.
so kperogi is also an ibo man. i don't blame you because most useless tribal bigots hardly travel outside their domain, to know who comes where by their simple names, moreover the man kperogi here is only striving to enlighten nigerians on this so-called PBAT certificate saga.
pls be civilized enough to leave ibo people alone, out of the careless mistake of your famous political strategist .
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2023
uncleade:

YE can go to hell.

Hell is not far from u, u r living in it already😂😂🏃🏃🏃
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by darazonian(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:

And what have change now? Who will prosecute, convict and jailed him now that he is the president?

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Basicend: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2023
DiscoverID:
Ibo people, rest.

Atiku should rest. He is only fighting for his purse. We know already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Afamed: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2023
What did you expect from Gbajue followers whose principal came out with a pass after spending 7 years studying Philosophy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by MRMRMR: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2023
It takes a fool to believe that Someone who graduated with first class forged his own certificate.
It's only obidients that reason like that grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by imam07: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

That's basically Farooq's opinion

While The below is what the law says

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria. Uttering false documents and counterfeit seals

Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.
then go to court with it nah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.