Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks (40386 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Why the war,what exactly is the need for war?

4 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by UncleKoboko: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
sad
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by kadraxkyle(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Israel is God's people. No nation can conquer them. It is scriptural.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Kiearb: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2023
misreal:
When Israel starts pummeling them,they will be the first to cry foul play
lol no be lie
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by wittywriter: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2023
This is serious.

Wittyness.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by EdiskyHarry: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2023
This is suicidal for Palestinians

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Again Now those shouting islamphobia won't talk now but when isreal rain missiles on them as reprisal then they will started burning US, UK even Nigeria flag.

Now they are enjoying the news praying Hamas no wahala una go hear word by force shey una too stubborn? No wahal na here we go dey....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Exceed15: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2023
Hamas is testing water that will drown them

10 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Whalis: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Yoruba Muslims una dey see as una brothers dey find Israel wahala oooo.
When the pulverization will start they will be the first to run to UN.

13 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by CSTRR: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It should defend or intercept the rocket fire from Hamas.
Do you know how many hundreds of rockets that Hamas launch in 24hrs?

It's enough to overwhelm any missile defense in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by enemyofprogress: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Israel my mother land. God bless the land of Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2023
adebayo987:
They always start the attack smiling and end in tears. It's no longer new, as we're getting used to it. Just that their Islamic international community will be shouting "unfair & injustice" by the time Israel responds by defending themselves. Now they will not talk to their people or condemn this "surprised" attack but they will be all out campaigning against and condemning Israel for defending themselves.

The major problems we have on earth are:
1. Diseases
2. Islam
3. Natural disasters
4. Corruption
5. Population

It is either ignorance or pure wickedness to say they always start the attack. There’s an apartheid regime against Palestines in those regions. It simply means the Palestine are perpetually under attack. As long as Isreal denies them basic existence and right to nationhood, they are under attack. This is not a new struggle so nothing is starting because the old one never ended.

13 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2023
Wahalla promax dey sleep yanga go wake am😭

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2023
This is massively serious ó.

Ogun láiye.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Gbadespet(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...

The Religion of piss and sh!t my fvcking butt did all this

Book haram na dem
Swap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

All the whole violent extremist terrorists group, causing no peace in the global community, NA DEM NA DEM NA DEM, THE RELIGION OF KILLING

Live and LET'S LIVE!
Two countries get beef ,you don dey term am to religion fight...i guess you dont know much about the issue between them.....

4 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by CSTRR: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2023
The terrorists even killed people in bomb shelters. shocked

They are finished.

They have just given the Israel the moral authority they were looking for to finish off Hamas.

And Israel would pound them to the dust.

Unlike Nigeria, where governors ask people to pray to God for security, Israel don't bother disturbing the God of Abraham with such minor matters.

They do the job themselves.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Fighter2029:
Why the war,what exactly is the need for war?

Independence

Right to land (good land)

Right to water

Freedom from apartheid.

7 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Skillsnigeria: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by almarthins(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What happened to the Iron Dome & Arrow 3 Air Defense System?

Every defensive system has a loop side. I think this is direct ground attack not a air raids
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by olatade(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Apartheid exists
Palestine resists
Nigeria stand's with Palestine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...

The Religion of piss and sh!t my fvcking butt did all this

Book haram na dem
Swap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

All the whole violent extremist terrorists group, causing no peace in the global community, NA DEM NA DEM NA DEM, THE RELIGION OF KILLING

Live and LET'S LIVE!
who get Ipob?
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by iykofiias(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Tit for tat
Israel has been killing the Palestinians all these while

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by almarthins(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Wahalla promax dry sleep yanga go wake am😭

Devil needs blood for meddle east na hamas him go use take go open ground .

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Israel ain't no saint when it comes to oppression, murder and destruction

9 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by MDK777: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Live what does not belong to you to the rightful owner, live the westbank, live the land that belongs to the Palestine for them, if you think you are stronger than them today and you are forcefully occupying their land and at the same time enslaving them, denying them freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of information,... Time shall tell, it's better they are all killed rather than continuously living like a coward just like the Biafra in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by id4sho(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
Chairman of Israel right-wing Political Party, Likud:

Danny Danon:

Footage of the aftermath of a rocket impact in Ashkelon, Israel.

Emergency services are responding.
Ruthless retaliation and offensive war loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by CSTRR: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Timoleon:

It is either ignorance or pure wickedness to say they always start the attack. There’s an apartheid regime against Palestines in those regions. It simply means the Palestine are perpetually under attack. As long as Isreal denies them basic existence and right to nationhood, they are under attack. This is not a new struggle so nothing is starting because the old one never ended.
Maybe.

But escalating it like this is not wise.

Their only solution should be political and diplomatic.

Isreal is a thousand times stronger militarily than the next strongest country in the middle east.
Giving them the moral authority they need to finish off the Palestinians is not wise.

3 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Mmaduise(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Can someone tell me one thing this religion is good at?
I wonder how people still become a Muslim after seeing all these. Some people are created prematurely that they can no longer reason well.
Here in Qatar, nothing like terrorism or religious arguments. They respect everyone's religion. Even in Saudi Arabia which is the Apex of Islam, nothing like terrorism. But you see these undeveloped nonsense countries, na dem they carry the religion for head. They always paint Islam black.
I never liked Islam when I was still in Nigeria, but when I got here, I realized that these people's way of religion is quite different and they are all good. I start seeing Islam again as good but this very news I saw this morning made me to disbelieve again. But I still love Qatar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Rahkman: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2023
If u re in Palestine I will advice you to seek relocation now because its about to get really gory airstrike is coming and it's going to be brutal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by id4sho(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2023
CSTRR:
The terrorists even killed people in bomb shelters. shocked

They are finished.

They have just given the Israel the moral authority they were looking for to finish off Hamas.

And Israel would pound them to the dust.

Unlike Nigeria, where governors ask people to pray to God for security, Israel don't bother disturbing the God of Abraham with such minor matters.

They do the job themselves.
Violence for violence, fire for fire. Hamas go collect

7 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Elliotwaveforec: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Ha! I pity the Palestinian civilians when Israel starts.

8 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2023

Israel's response will be powerful and painful.

This will be long, Hope they will know when to stop

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.