Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks (40390 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by doffman: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Toktee:
I can educate you on the history of the entire middle East.
Meanwhile Hamas and Islamic jihad terrorists have invited trouble surely they will see the futility of Israelis military.

You need to learn .

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by abiolamitodun(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
olatade:

If you are in favor of Ukraine but not of Palestine, If you condemn Russia, but not Israel or the United States, you've reached the pinnacle of hypocrisy sir.
Did u skip where I said "speak for urself"?
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by oneman2k7: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israeli forces should wipe out the whole of Gaza.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Numerouno94:

Oga Hamas is a terrorist organization na.

BTW, u call going on a killing spree on civilians
protecting as a means of protecting it's people? Wow.

After the action by Hamas/Palestine, when Isreal resumes its killing spree of Palestinians, what would you say Isreal is doing? Whatever you name it, is what HAMAS is doing.

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raf4:

You're a big liar. Palestinians always start the attacks first. Did u just mention apartheid? No one suffers this more than Isreal in the whole of ME. Israel is actually surrounded by the enemy nations. I know you will begin to shout and accuse Israel of genocide against arabs by tomorrow, but know that what has just happened now caused it.

K
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Botragelad: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Timoleon:
Hamas is not a terrorist group like boko haram. Hamas seeks the freedom of its people from an apartheid oppressor called Isreal. Innocent children die regularly shot by Israeli soldiers, I never complain. Why should I be bothered that some form of retaliation is carried out. If Ukraine is entitled to fight back against Russia and even gets support in hundreds of billions just to hold their territory, why shouldn’t we back Palestine to protect its people?
Stop spreading propaganda that holds no ground here.
Your message contains several assumptions and errors that need to be corrected and clarified.

First, Hamas is a Palestinian militant Islamist group that has been designated as a terrorist organization by many countries and organizations. A terrorist group that has been involved in numerous attacks against Israeli civilians and military targets, using suicide bombings, rockets, missiles, and other weapons. This same group have also been accused of human rights violations, from using civilians as human shields, torturing prisoners, and suppressing dissent.
Both Hamas and Boko Haram are terrorist groups that use violence and extremism to pursue their political and religious goals. See the similarities?

Now, the claim that Hamas seeks the freedom of its people from an apartheid oppressor called Israel is also false and misleading. [b]Hamas does not seek the freedom of its people, but rather the destruction of Israel and the establishment of an Islamic state in their BS nation. Go read Hamas charter!

Hamas also rejects any peaceful solution or coexistence with Israel, and considers any negotiation or recognition of Israel as a betrayal of its cause. They do not in any way represent the interests or aspirations of all Palestinians, but rather imposes its ideology and agenda on them by force. Oppresses its own people by imposing strict Islamic laws, restricting civil liberties. How's that for the people?

Innocent children do not die regularly shot by Israeli soldiers, but rather occasionally killed or injured by crossfire or collateral damage during armed clashes or operations. Israeli soldiers do not target or shoot innocent children deliberately or indiscriminately. Go read and see how Israeli soldiers also face constant threats and provocations from Palestinian militants who use children as human shields or recruits for their attacks .

Ukraine is entitled to fight back against Russia because Russia invaded Ukraine's sovereign territory without any justification or provocation. Russia violated Ukraine's territorial integrity and sovereignty by annexing Crimea in 2014 and supporting pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine in the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War . Ukraine is defending itself from Russia's aggression and interference in its internal affairs. The situation in Ukraine is not comparable or relevant to the situation in Israel and Palestine. The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is not the same as the conflict between Israel and Palestine. The causes, dynamics, and solutions of the two conflicts are different and complex. You cannot use one conflict to justify or explain the other .
Simple sense!

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Numerouno94:

Oga Hamas is a terrorist organization na.

BTW, u call going on a killing spree on civilians
protecting as a means of protecting it's people? Wow.

Terrorist organization as declared by who? Isreal and USA?

The CIA has killed and toppled many governments across the world. Caused and sponsored wars across the world, carried out espionage in almost every country of the world including its own allies yet it is not a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Your message contains several assumptions and errors that need to be corrected and clarified.

First, Hamas is a Palestinian militant Islamist group that has been designated as a terrorist organization by many countries and organizations. A terrorist group that has been involved in numerous attacks against Israeli civilians and military targets, using suicide bombings, rockets, missiles, and other weapons. This same group have also been accused of human rights violations, from using civilians as human shields, torturing prisoners, and suppressing dissent.
Both Hamas and Boko Haram are terrorist groups that use violence and extremism to pursue their political and religious goals. See the similarities?

Now, the claim that Hamas seeks the freedom of its people from an apartheid oppressor called Israel is also false and misleading. [b]Hamas does not seek the freedom of its people, but rather the destruction of Israel and the establishment of an Islamic state in their BS nation. Go read Hamas charter!

Hamas also rejects any peaceful solution or coexistence with Israel, and considers any negotiation or recognition of Israel as a betrayal of its cause. They do not in any way represent the interests or aspirations of all Palestinians, but rather imposes its ideology and agenda on them by force. Oppresses its own people by imposing strict Islamic laws, restricting civil liberties. How's that for the people?

Innocent children do not die regularly shot by Israeli soldiers, but rather occasionally killed or injured by crossfire or collateral damage during armed clashes or operations. Israeli soldiers do not target or shoot innocent children deliberately or indiscriminately. Go read and see how Israeli soldiers also face constant threats and provocations from Palestinian militants who use children as human shields or recruits for their attacks .

Ukraine is entitled to fight back against Russia because Russia invaded Ukraine's sovereign territory without any justification or provocation. Russia violated Ukraine's territorial integrity and sovereignty by annexing Crimea in 2014 and supporting pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine in the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War . Ukraine is defending itself from Russia's aggression and interference in its internal affairs. The situation in Ukraine is not comparable or relevant to the situation in Israel and Palestine. The conflict between Ukraine and Russia is not the same as the conflict between Israel and Palestine. The causes, dynamics, and solutions of the two conflicts are different and complex. You cannot use one conflict to justify or explain the other .
Simple sense!

If you have an ounce of sense you want call fighting against your oppressors terrorism. Till this date Isreal continues to operate apartheid in Palestine. Palestinian people continue to die under Israeli weapons and boots but when Palestinian people organize and fight back under Hamas, it is terrorism.

Dey your Dey abeg, neither you or me dey buy weapon for HAMAS or Isreal. I’m done.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Peace first
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Bakrabas: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...
Click like for Israel cos Palestine terrorists are about to have it all from Israel.

The Religion of piss and sh!t my fvcking butt did all this

Book haram na dem
iSwap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

All the whole violent extremist terrorists group, causing no peace in the global community, NA DEM NA DEM NA DEM, THE RELIGION OF KILLING

Live and LET'S LIVE!

You forgot to Include IPOB , Salvation Army, LGBTQ sponsors etc
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by incandescentena: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bakrabas:

You forgot to Include IPOB , Salvation Army, LGBTQ sponsors etc
Noted!
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Ayodeoba: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raf4:

And they're about to weep more bitterly and sorrowfully for this atrocity.
it will only continue that will lead to more loss of life
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by 360command: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
finegirl233:
Gory pictures!

I trust isreal will reply in a way that will be louder soon. If not for international politics and policies, the whole of palestine is no match for isreal but its funny how they always be the first to throw blows when they know a KO punch is waiting to be delivered to them.

May The Soul Of The Departed rest in peace
You do not know your history. Why don't Isreal stop the occupied territory and watch how Palestine would take on them easily. How can you deny them their right to import some certain materials so that they do not create things of their own or make weapons. You watch too media. Go to Palestine and I know your views of today will change.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Sleekfingers: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, I can't exactly say why it didn't, but the article claims this was a surprise attack. So...🤷‍♂️?!

And you expect them to tell Israel that they are coming to attack them.....
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by nosa2ekundayo: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
BigDawsNet:
God...

Omo I con dey feel sorry for the Palestine with what is coming for them very soon.. the retaliation from the Israeli force go nearly wipe half of them...

Na wa for you oh, Palestinians kill israeli you come de pity Palestinians....this Ur sympathy no get focus at all....just joking bro...but I am certain Israeli will take 20 islam terrorists in place of every 1unit of Israeli killed....If I am Benjamin Netanyahu I will pick their wealthiest from all over the globe beginning from the past and current presidents of lipsrsealed
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Gandrova: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...
Click like for Israel cos Palestine terrorists are about to have it all from Israel.

Book haram na dem
iSwap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

All the whole violent extremist terrorists group, causing no peace in the global community, NA DEM NA DEM NA DEM, THE RELIGION OF KILLING

Live and LET'S LIVE!
Always type with Sense not with Emotions.
When Isreal Armies were dropping bomb on innocent Palestinian where were you?
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
´If 40 People died in Africa not a single African ruler will issue a statement. It won’t make International News Headlines. Africans will be tweeting about the EPL. Let Israel carry its own cross. It’s a small event ´ - Ali Naka
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by petesunday: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Several years of Israeli soldiers killing Palestinian children and I have never seen this kind of condemnation. The weaker and oppressed will lways hit the strong where it is weakest because that is their last resort. I will never blame Palestinians, they have suffered enough.
BoldBrainz:
This is certainly not going to end well for Palestine. The retaliation is going to be very brutal, and I doubt Israel will be willing to listen to any International treaties and interventions this time.

Interesting days ahead.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by BigDawsNet: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:

Na wa for you oh, Palestinians kill israeli you come de pity Palestinians....this Ur sympathy no get focus at all....just joking bro...but I am certain Israeli will take 20 islam terrorists in place of every 1unit of Israeli killed....If I am Benjamin Netanyahu I will pick their wealthiest from all over the globe beginning from the past and current presidents of lipsrsealed

Isreal retaliation are always brutal.. that's why I'm feeling sorry for the Palestine alrdy
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by femicyrus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
I've always imagined a world without Islam.
It will be very peaceful.

Even if the whole world practice Islam, peace cannot be available anywhere because they must kill people.
If the whole world has just one man alive and he is a Muslim, he will still kill animals for fun.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by omat20(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
cry cry :'The Arab world must condemn this
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by jeromestarks: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Originalsly:

What cease fire in the August 5 attack? Israel keeps launching attacks on the Palestinians. .... keeps building on lands in violation of UN resolutions. Do you know when Palestinians use sling shots to shoot rocks ... if the rocks enter Israel it is considered a missile attack on Israel? As an African ... you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Wayyyy too many of us foolishly support Israel because we believe Israeli citizens are God's Chosen People.
If they're not god's chosen, Palestinians will conquer them in two days from now. But if they're godown, Palestinians will beg them and bend the knee to them in the end.

Keep your fingers crossed my child. Relax and watch. The end is here.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Most of them are racists and will not hesitate to exterminate blacks. I don’t feel any pity for Israelites /Arabs
AI robots can be developed to target darker people.
What do you think will happen to us in times of danger lol
God help us
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Officialenny1: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Islam .... Islam ... Islam ...
A big disgrace to the word "Religion"
Una no dey tire
Na una go find trouble once the victim retaliate una go dey shout infringement of human right and maltreatment
I hate Islam i swear
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Originalsly: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

If they're not god's chosen, Palestinians will conquer them in two days from now. But if they're godown, Palestinians will beg them and bend the knee to them in the end.

Keep your fingers crossed my child. Relax and watch. The end is here.

I can't believe you believe Israelis believe in Jesus or his God. You must not know that Christians are a very small minority in Israel .... more like a cult.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by FarmTech(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
They'd cry foul when the Israelites revenge this atrocities. Allah would definitely runout of virgins by the time Israel starts dealing with the floor nodders.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by FarmTech(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What happened to the Iron Dome & Arrow 3 Air Defense System?
The iron dome was made against large misiles that can cause much destruction than these tiny toy rockets.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by OyinO: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...

Book haram na dem
iSwap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

Live and LET'S LIVE!

Christianity too. Both of them plus Judaism are the Abrahamic religions that is responsible for snatching peace away from earth plane.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by OyinO: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What happened to the Iron Dome & Arrow 3 Air Defense System?

Hyping job. Abraham and Leopard II tanks are going through hell in Russian strikes.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by johnnyblaze424: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Simple sense!

Pls don't stop whatever you're smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by DukeNija(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Timoleon:

It is either ignorance or pure wickedness to say they always start the attack. There’s an apartheid regime against Palestines in those regions. It simply means the Palestine are perpetually under attack. As long as Isreal denies them basic existence and right to nationhood, they are under attack. This is not a new struggle so nothing is starting because the old one never ended.

Keep speaking English, we’ll all watch this donkey’s dance together. If you thought Palestine was under perpetual attack, you have no idea what’s coming next. What Isreal meted out will be child’s play compared to what’s coming. I doubt Palestine and Hamas will ever be able to attack Isreal again for a very long time. Not when they’re running for their lives. Gaza will be razed into rubbles and turned into a parking lot for Israeli tanks. And the best part is, no country bar Iran will come to their rescue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.