Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks (40409 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Toktee(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
doffman:

So Palestinians are just attacking without reason right ?

I think you are the real terrorist controlled by America and Israel .

The worst thing is that , Israelites do not recognize you even if you lick their wounds .
I don't fucking care what you think about me, the land belongs to Israel with historical facts dating to centuries bc, why have Palestinians especially Islamic jihad and Hamas rejected two state solution instead asked Israel to leave by regarding them as occupiers?

They will bleed I don't care. They started it this time.

3 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Ayodeoba: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
Hamas fighters celebrate as Civilians killed in bomb shelters

Israeli settlers flee southern Israel as Gaza resistance fighters invade the settlements.
i m not trying to justify this o but countless times Palestinians had wept for this same scenario
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by daveP(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
This might be the kick-starting of events that will usher in that Biblical and Prophetical "Man of Peace" las las. And he will be celebrated globally for being Ombudsman of the Millennium.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They should kill themselves
I saw some photos on Twitter. It’s horrible. Peoples head shattered. Blood on the road
Sad
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Omoawoke2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
yinkeys:

I saw some photos on Twitter. It’s horrible. Peoples head shattered. Blood on the road
Sad

Most of them are racists and will not hesitate to exterminate blacks. I don’t feel any pity for Israelites /Arabs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
….
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by fergie001: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
garfield1:

I am still waiting for the nasarawa judgment
oh it's true, let me search... Been very busy.

I knew I had the majority judgement somewhere. I will look for it.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by garfield1: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
oh it's true, let me search... Been very busy.

I knew I had the majority judgement somewhere. I will look for it.

Whether majority or minority,any one.i have small time now
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Opirlo: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
The main issue never start yet. Wait make Israel retaliate then u will see want mumu country up from the north wey nothing concern them wit this fight will start attacking other religions.
Hmmmm 9ja
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by PaNnamdi: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
NOwazobia:
I don prepare my chair dey wait for the the counter attack. 🤤
Exactly,i am staying glued to fix news,DW,CNN and Aljazeera for updates.

I will address those sick modafuckers that will wail after counterattack don start properly on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Betanaija42moro: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What happened to the Iron Dome & Arrow 3 Air Defense System?
This is what you can say
Islamic terrorist
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by doffman: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Toktee:
I don't fucking care what you think about me, the land belongs to Israel with historical facts dating to centuries bc, why have Palestinians especially Islamic jihad and Hamas rejected two state solution instead asked Israel to leave by regarding them as occupiers?

They will bleed I don't care. They started it this time.

You need to go and learn about the history of the fight and stop sentimental .

The worst thing is that Israel you are supporting is not a Christian nation but rather a Jew . But your hatred toward a Muslims make you to be against the innocent Palestinians. Anyway , it is expected of you.

Since you didn’t bother on what I think or belief , I did not bother or care on what you insinuating as well.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Akoja360:
Israel ain't no saint when it comes to oppression, murder and destruction
okay, well they just gave them valid reason to wipe them

2 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by doffman: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
descartes400:
Why the hullabaloo? Hasn't the Israelis been killing them Palestinian civilians too? Why the outrage when the Palestinian retaliate?

Israel can kill Palestinians but Palestinians can't kill Israelis?

100 percent on point .
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by olatade(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Nigeria stand's with Palestine ke...
Say for urself....
Don't carry people along with u to ur doom

If you are in favor of Ukraine but not of Palestine, If you condemn Russia, but not Israel or the United States, you've reached the pinnacle of hypocrisy sir.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by olamike02: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Prepare for a rain of missiles on the terrorists. It will be a virulent reprisal attacks.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by legba1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It should defend or intercept the rocket fire from Hamas.

RPGs dont pack the same.heat load as it is in cruise missiles.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by etrange: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
OP, you didn't warn us about the pictures.

Say NO to war! cry
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by NwaliE01: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
[b][/b]g
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It should defend or intercept the rocket fire from Hamas.
Are you asking a question or mocking Isreal please?
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Toktee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
doffman:

The worst thing is that Israel you are supporting is not a Christian nation but rather a Jew . But your hatred toward a Muslims make you to be against the innocent Palestinians. Anyway , it is expected of you.

Since you didn’t bother on what I think or belief , I did not bother or care on what you insinuating as well.

I can educate you on the history of the entire middle East.
Meanwhile Hamas and Islamic jihad terrorists have invited trouble surely they will see the futility of Israelis military.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by jojothaiv(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Some folks will not bother to comment on this thread...
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by bdon123(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Watch out d pounding frm israel within the nxt one week.u go see Palestinians go start crying civilian deaths caught frm cross fire.

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Numerouno94(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Timoleon:
Hamas is not a terrorist group like boko haram. Hamas seeks the freedom of its people from an apartheid oppressor called Isreal. Innocent children die regularly shot by Israeli soldiers, I never complain. Why should I be bothered that some form of retaliation is carried out. If Ukraine is entitled to fight back against Russia and even gets support in hundreds of billions just to hold their territory, why shouldn’t we back Palestine to protect its people?

Oga Hamas is a terrorist organization na.

BTW, u call going on a killing spree on civilians
protecting as a means of protecting it's people? Wow.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raf4: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
Hamas fighters celebrate as Civilians killed in bomb shelters

Israeli settlers flee southern Israel as Gaza resistance fighters invade the settlements.

Israel might go gaga in responding to Hammas attacks this time around. Selective attacks might not be an option.....Israel will likely begin to attack anything moving and anything not moving in both Gaza strip and other enemy territories.

2 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Toktee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
olatade:

If you are in favor of Ukraine but not of Palestine, If you condemn Russia, but not Israel or the United States, you've reached the pinnacle of hypocrisy sir.
Palestinians are terrorists and nobody invaded them they have chosen to hates their neighbor. Ukraine is invaded by a land grabbing and Houshold items terrorists.
The difference is clear.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raf4: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i m not trying to justify this o but countless times Palestinians had wept for this same scenario

And they're about to weep more bitterly and sorrowfully for this atrocity.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Faithful007: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ayodeoba:

Israel has Palestine under chokehold but one thing they don't do is targeting civilians. You attack a country and all the casualties are civilians. That is pure terrorism. Imagine that we have a problem with each other then I go about killing your children. How would you react?

I don't know how to feel for those people in Gaza, but airstrikes are just a rehearsal for what will befall them in the coming days. IDF will most likely be planning a large scale land invasion.

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raf4: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
doffman:

By tomorrow if you hear that Israeli soldiers have killed 10,000 Palestinians including children and pregnant women, just know that it's not deliberate. It's caused by what is happening now. It's a retaliatory counter attack.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raskimonojendor: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Islam (Ishmael via Hagar) vs Jews (Isaac vs Sarah) . Not my problem.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raf4: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Timoleon:

It is either ignorance or pure wickedness to say they always start the attack. There’s an apartheid regime against Palestines in those regions. It simply means the Palestine are perpetually under attack. As long as Isreal denies them basic existence and right to nationhood, they are under attack. This is not a new struggle so nothing is starting because the old one never ended.

You're a big liar. Palestinians always start the attacks first. Did u just mention apartheid? No one suffers this more than Isreal in the whole of ME. Israel is actually surrounded by the enemy nations. I know you will begin to shout and accuse Israel of genocide against arabs by tomorrow, but know that what has just happened now caused it.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Raskimonojendor: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by doffman: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Raf4:

By tomorrow if you hear that Israeli soldiers have killed 10,000 Palestinians including children and pregnant women, just know that it's not deliberate. It's caused by what is happening now. It's a retaliatory counter attack.

Ahaaa. It is not new again nah . Oppressor will be always oppressor.
But just know that a day is coming where the oppressor will reach his end point and become the victim and don’t shout ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.