Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? (1011 Views)

Guru's In The House,, Help Me With This. / Solution Urgently Needed.. Please Mathematics Guru's Help Me / Mathematics Guru Abeg Your Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Ezi1993(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
NOW,TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY,SHOWS HOW FORNICATION SPIRIT,HAS BEEN IN GENE AND DNA OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY,IS NOT YOUR FAULT,BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN IN YOUR BLOOD PASSED GENERATION TO GENERATION,
PELE,HOPE YOU SEE DELIVERANCE SOON.
Just like your mother is fornicating even in her husband's house..Like I said before you are a ghetto child....See the kind of name you are even answering..* WERETUNTUN* No wonder you are mad.
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Weretuntun: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ezi1993:

Just like your mother is fornicating even in her husband's house..Like I said before you are a ghetto child..
NO WORRY,YOU WILL GET WELL SOON,
I SWEAR NOT QUOTE YOU AGAIN.UNTIL YOU ARE HEAL,OLOGBO OSARA DAM
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Ezi1993(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Weretuntun:
NO WORRY,YOU WILL GET WELL SOON,
I SWEAR NOT QUOTE YOU AGAIN.UNTIL YOU ARE HEAL,OLOGBO OSARA DAM
No bring it on.. Please come and continue displaying your stupidity since you won't mind your business.. Someone asked for help and you started insulting the person..Come and abuse na since you can abuse very well..I warned you not to come to my post to demean me but you refused now you are running away..Mmmtchhhewww!!!
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Ezi1993(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
WithX:
11. 20 - 8 = 12
12. 8 + 6 = 14
13. 4 + 14 = 18
14. 3 + 7 = 10
Thanks alot dear.
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Fortune118005(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ezi1993:
My good hearted mathematics guru's in the house pls I have come again, help me out with this please... ( From no 11 down ) ..And those of you that won't answer anything but come under my post to demean me,, Pls avoid me because am ready for you today.
Bro.... This is very simple na...

You no do matrices in school?

It is addition and subtraction of matrices
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Ezi1993(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fortune118005:

Bro.... This is very simple na...

You no do matrices in school?

It is addition and subtraction of matrices
Please face front.
Re: Mathematics Guru's In The House Pls Help With This?? by Geo4646: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ezi1993:
My good hearted mathematics guru's in the house pls I have come again, help me out with this please... ( From no 11 down ) ..And those of you that won't answer anything but come under my post to demean me,, Pls avoid me because am ready for you today.

Come my house. I go teach u further maths join๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Clear That Porverty Cultists Nai De Enter Bush / Addmission In Fut Minna / Mba In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.