Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (38657 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by bencr7: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
after clearing jamb and weac, you are now more knowledgeable than God I guess.
they don't know that one,how can a group of pple be conquer by many great powerful nation in serever years in d past and ,yet d pple of Israel still stands,that to show pple that there is something that is protecting them.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by finallybusy: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
What happened to the Israeli Iron Dome system?
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RealEzee(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
HRHKingOliver:
If another nation fires a rocket into Nigeria, do we have necessary arsenal to retaliate as Isreal PM has declared. Now I know why countries like America and Russia spends much on budget for their military.. You don't mess with someone that is always ready and active 24/7.
grin abeg ooo no let one idle man begin reason naija o,na only online response from FG u go hear

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by vaveyi6222: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is crazy
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Finestgurlie(f): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gossiphub:

I don catch you today.

So you be Nairaland beggar too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Advancedpenis Racoon finestgurlie make una come o
most of them are hungry bastards
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Svoboda(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.

Israel is not Gods own state, it is a criminal state built on lies and theft of arab lands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by crestrental: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
This Gaza people are in serious trouble.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by KnownUnknown: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shoodboi:
They've started spreading propaganda and looking for a moralist twist to justify the atrocities they've been committing. Israel has been killing Palestinians for decades, bombing their homes and shooting their civilians on the streets. No one talked. Palestinians are retaliating and now all we're hearing is they're bombing homes and killing civilians. I'm surprised they haven't started accusing Hamas of killing women and children and bombing schools and hospitals.

The Jews, and their supporter in american media, especially, have been really successful with their propaganda about them being the victims. Their cause is also supported by economic interests that have used their myth to conquer most of the worlds resources.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Svoboda:

Israel is not Gods own state, it is a criminal state built on lies and theft of arab lands.
Arab is a language at best.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by KnownUnknown: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
bencr7:
they don't know that one,how can a group of pple be conquer by many great powerful nation in serever years in d past and ,yet d pple of Israel still stands,that to show pple that there is something that is protecting them.

Yes, itโ€™s called western hegemony exercised by America and a few countries in Western Europe.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by famology(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel go finish these ones. Dem nor dey hear word. They'll start wailing like obidients soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Krak(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
civilian or military losses?

Both civilian and military loses. Something like this has never been done by the Palestinians so I am wondering how ferocious the Israeli response might be.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Svoboda(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

No, the arabs are the people who dominated the area known as palestine before these land thieves emerged from europe after ww2 to carry out displacements and forced evacuations. Arabic is the language of arabs.

Even nigeria as a country is older than israel.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The Jews, and their supporter in american media, especially, have been really successful with their propaganda about them being the victims. Their cause is also supported by economic interests that have used their myth to conquer most of the worlds resources.

That's how they behave. They are always the victims. I've seen photos of Hamas fighters with a destroyed Israeli tank. I've seen videos of them driving on the streets. I have heard reports of them engaging Israeli troops in gunfights. But I have not seen a single photo or video of them shooting, killing, or even standing anywhere near dead civilians. Yet, they're been accused of killing civilians. Hamas doesn't even need to enter Israel to kill Israeli civilians. It can get them outside of Israel.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by temielects(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Netayanhu has instructed retaliatory strikes against the enemies of God's own nation. If anyone knows his MTN line, I like to appreciate him with a token of N1500 for a stance well taken.
dey play, only about 2% of people in Israel are Christians

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by LollyP94(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cheryph200:
Make them no start war ooo
Lol, it's already a war ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Ttipsy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Look like Israel is taking is a bit pity now
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Arab is not a language. It is an ethnic group. The same way we have Yorubas, Hausas, and Igbos. So do we have Arabs. Their language is collectively called Arabic and it has variations, the same way Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba languages have variations. You also shouldn't confuse Arabic language with the Arabic script. The script (writing style) is actually called Abjab. Not all Arabic cultures use Abjab. And many non-Arabs use Abjab.

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by id4sho(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:
The Isreali response is currently ongoing. By this time tomorrow I don't want to see anybody crying and begging o.

Because as Hamas are known to be cowards,they will go hide among civilians and be shooting rockets into Isreal. The civilians too will open their doors and allow them to use their places as launching pads

When Isreali's retaliate back them go dey shout and call on the UN

It's an Eye for an Eye o.. grin
Barman, give him a chilled bottle of origin. They even launch attacks from hospitals. Isreal will strike those same spots

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by jubrilELsudan: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
AS E BE SO NA WORLD WAR 3 DON START OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Solofresh2: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
sukkot:
grin ehn oya make una start this war. no time. iran go soon join
Lol
Make them no start oo
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Slave of Judas

1 Like

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Nairalander248: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists

This video is 2021 video na.
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by elfico(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:
The Isreali response is currently ongoing. By this time tomorrow I don't want to see anybody crying and begging o.

Because as Hamas are known to be cowards,they will go hide among civilians and be shooting rockets into Isreal. The civilians too will open their doors and allow them to use their places as launching pads

Go and watch the news please.

They didn't just send rockets. They entered Israel. All this narrative of hiding behind humans is bullshit.
The strip is the most densely populated space in the world. There are civilians everywhere

No one seems to mention that Israel has been killing over 235 Palestinians since beginning of this year.

Israel keeps killing them whether the fight back or not. So what's the point.

Nairalands only react to current situations without knowing the context.

Let's all pray for peace.

3 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by sukkot: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
Lol
Make them no start oo
you wan japa go israel ? grin those fake jews have to fall for the real jews to rise
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by sukkot: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin
jubrilELsudan:
AS E BE SO NA WORLD WAR 3 DON START OOOO
cheesy
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:

But Isreal has been doing same to the Palestinians over the past 60yrs. Isreal must come to an amicable resolution of this decades old conflict

2 Likes

Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Chizigreat(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Without This Kind Of Wisdom You Can't Do Much In Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3foVFmG9-w?si=4g8d2FRAqqxEXnLI
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by MilitantAtheist: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
God will punish you bastarrd
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Solofresh2: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
sukkot:
you wan japa go israel ? grin those fake jews have to fall for the real jews to rise
Am just hoping their war won't affect us here
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by Eriggayabdem: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Never bring knives to a gunfight
-sun tzu: the art of war.
Wotowoto promax loading grin
Re: A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
BossGerald:
Isreali forces don give them hot hot this morning...infact the third GAZA tower has been razed down.

I expect the Islamabad people to start carrying placard next week, yeye people

rubbish head slamming terrorists
old video.
Frm two years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / UK PM Debate: Presenter, Kate McCann, Collapses Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.