Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me (4365 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by Ayodeleomo: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
i would like to know the best forex broker in nigeria due to lite forex scam.pls i would like to know please.thanks
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by Babalola19(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
why can't you try Robo fx?
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by jamace(m): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2011
i would like to know the best forex broker in nigeria due to lite forex scam.pls i would like to know please.thanks

That broker don broke you baa? That broker is terrible. When you are in winning trade, the platform will freeze but when you are loosing the platform will be vibrant, the candles will be running like Hussein Bolt to eat more of your money. Na wa.

Please tell us your own experience with Liteforex.
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by kingsleyp: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
Tuneforex is good but i will advise you go for instaforex

1 Like

Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by oludimuni: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
There is so many forex traders around, pls do you due diligence.
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by Geeky(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
lol @ running like Hussein Bolt. Well have you tried Forex Metal? They have good support and have never disappointed me. grin.
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by jamace(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^LOL grin
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by princewell: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
Instaforex...1, Alpari-UK....2, FXDD....3 etc
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by jamace(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2012
Geeky: lol @ running like Hussein Bolt. Well have you tried Forex Metal? They have good support and have never disappointed me. grin.

I see that you are a forex amazon. I would have love you join us on the thread, FOREX TRADE ALERTS. What do you think? smiley
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
don't waste your time and money with market makers> look for an ECN brokers because your profit is good for them while market makers want you to loose. i used DUKASCOPY. it was wonderful,though their registration process is tasking> just Google ECN Forex brokers and pick your choice.
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by Holyrule(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2012
Instaforex or Alpari(now ForexTime). Simply the best i've known.
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by instaforexngr(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2012
try instaforex.com
they are a world class broker. have been using them for a very long time and i have never had any problems with them
I have wrote an article on how to find a reliable forex broker on my blog.
visit:
http://forextrading23.com/2012/10/22/important-factors-to-consider-before-choosing-a-forex-broker/
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by gnachu2: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
chuckzoid: don't waste your time and money with market makers> look for an ECN brokers because your profit is good for them while market makers want you to loose. i used DUKASCOPY. it was wonderful,though their registration process is tasking> just Google ECN Forex brokers and pick your choice.
yes you know this biz. Earn 101% daily with me. 1 on 1 all automated. https://www.nairaland.com/1100640/boss-1-on-1-ill-setup-automated#12946843
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by dgitrader(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
alpari.uk and fxpro(if u have over $3000 preferably)

https://www.nairaland.com/1101952/best-website-analysing-nigeria-capital
Re: The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me by canItalk(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Best Forex Broker in Nigeria. RallyTrade, great leverage, nice spreads!

Register and thank me later

https://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-1117975

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr: Preparing For January 15th Evaluation / Setting Up A Bakery/transport Business / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Saving Money At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.