Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. (47341 Views)

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / See The Croaker Fish I Got For โ‚ฆโ€Ž1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by ponishah: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

3rd pics....the baba agba seller that made my weekend soft cheesy
These plantains cant pass for export, certainly not.
Why do we always take delight in eaten rotten things, including me o?
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
Steamed,well steamed n garnished then zonked inside the stew.
you're good.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by phr0nesis(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
God knows I don't and can't believe this

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Illegal1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
What exactly do you want to achieve by posting this? Like what exactly is the aim of this post ? undecided

omoh............Wat shall it profit a man to use a female gender to troll on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by ImoleNaija: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dodo le ge bi ori abiku yi grin.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
We so rushed him that baba had to make 4 trips cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don book ham down
With the rate at which you post yummy looking soups and sauces pictures these day, be carefule o, make UGM no go visit you with cooler of hot akpu and AK47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
The same west wey I dey so or another one? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Evolutionism: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Trenches And Poverty are Inseparable.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
E be like say nah Ahnie that plantain bandit dey supply

4 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by CodeTemplar: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh............Wat shall it profit a man to use a female gender to troll on nairaland?
some people come dis life asexually.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by comrChris(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
This plantain would sell for nothing less than 5k here

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Starships4u(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

He buys from the west in bulk according to him,to resell to us
I'm almost certain he buys it from somewhere in Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by yemmit90: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
We so rushed him that baba had to make 4 trips cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don book ham down

Could be a stolen plantain selling to him because I don't see anywhere in the West one will get this quantity of plantains for 1000, not even at farm gate.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Judolisco(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

and u were comfortable buying all dis 1k from him... In abuja dis is 4k or 5k.... Pls don't want to call u wicked but Pls it's like d man doesn't know d value of what he is selling.... Stop cheating him and add something for him next time

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by OpinionCounts(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
38 fingers for 1k from the West. Maybe I live in a different West because that plantain would cost around 4-5k if not even more sef.

He lives in the West, while you u dey live for Westside grin (california yo men grin). You no see ur bandana? How ur plantain go cheap when ur table strong like dat? grin

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by fineboynl(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Look like you are buying from a plantain thief.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by yemmit90: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
38 fingers for 1k from the West. Maybe I live in a different West because that plantain would cost around 4-5k if not even more sef.

Exactly, could be a stolen plantain because no where in SW you will see such for 1k, not even at extreme rural areas.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Judolisco(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
delpee:
I hope he's truly buying....
38 for 1k sounds strange. I don't know about prices in the Ekiti/Ondo axis though. They have a lot of plantain there.
expensive oh... Dem eyes Don open

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Bluntemperor: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Even if that man is stealing all this plantain, he shouldn't sell them at such price cos it takes guts to steal. I sincerly hope these are not the joysticks that has been missing nowadays.

e wo! Chai,Madam,na Wa for you o!
Anyway, by observations,something is cooking sha!
For real,this Plantain is nothing less than 5K above!

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tugatee:
i thought u knew the location he was buying from
if you live around all these parks and garages where interstate motor parks then you will be very likely to get plantain at cheap prices. There was a motorboy then that whenever he comes back from a journey about 5 whole bundles of the plantain could sell at 3k .
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Menclothing: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tugatee:
i mean,the state and the name of the market

Plantain is cheap in ikire osun state

On road side a bunch 1k
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

I bought something like this for 6k in a village in Ogun State. I wonder where he's getting his from.

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by OpinionCounts(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Even if that man is stealing all this plantain, he shouldn't sell them at such price cos it takes guts to steal. I sincerly hope these are not the joysticks that has been missing nowadays.

It even takes more guts to harvest joysticks than to steal na. So it should even be more expensive grin grin

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Emmanueledu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Seeing this makes me appreciate my Dad the more!Since our childhood days till now,we donโ€™t buy plantains because my Dad plants them!

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Larry1960: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

Where dis place for Asaba
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by SmileDance(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Keepamsafe:
If you use that type of plate and serve me, I will never eat it!! If you like cook heaven. Iโ€™ll use the pepper and swear for yotu.

Foolish girl.
You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Lovelife433(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Outright nonsense
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Puss360(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
ravensckar:
I thought I was the only one itching to ask her that. Talk of craving cheap attention, some adults still haven't grown up.

To imagine that the OP is a mother of 2 or 3 is even worrisome. Well, to each his own. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You still came to the thread to view it and still condemn her...
U won't live long...
Envy Nd jealousy will kill u quick...
Bad belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by DeepSight(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Judolisco:
and u were comfortable buying all dis 1k from him... In abuja dis is 4k or 5k.... Pls don't want to call u wicked but Pls it's like d man doesn't know d value of what he is selling.... Stop cheating him and add something for him next time

Be careful, you never know what men do to make sure a particular woman comes back to look for them.

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by BloodyDoe(f): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
OpinionCounts:

It even takes more guts to harvest joysticks than to steal na. So it should even be more expensive grin grin
lol... My bad then but thirty something big plantain for 1k is enough to rouse my church mind

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
emerged01:

Dem dey fry catfish??u don see am before?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Someone posted his fried catfish here last month
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Puss360(f): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
She is looking for cheap attention,
For someone to be happy in life sounds foreign and unheard of to you...
Why the hatred?
Is it your money she's using?
Why saying someone is looking for cheap attention with her hard earned money??
If you are suffering in life, remember that someone somewhere is not suffering with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health? / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.