Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. (47340 Views)

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Some people dey enjoy for this country. Which year I see plantain chop? Who dash my Monkey banana. I know say God dey sha
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
That's ridiculously and incredulously CHEAP!

I'm seriously struggling to believe this. shocked

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

He buys from the west in bulk according to him,to resell to us
you and that your vendor will be arrested someday. Keep posting for more evidence.

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by IyaTola: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
Drop the man number na
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by izonborn098(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Relax.. Does it mean you don't like to post yours and beside you're her baby girl or defender.
Puss360:

For someone to be happy in life sounds foreign and unheard of to you...
Why the hatred?
Is it your money she's using?
Why saying someone is looking for cheap attention with her hard earned money??
If you are suffering in life, remember that someone somewhere is not suffering with you...
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Edrizz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tugatee:
where is your plantain vendor seller getting his plantain cheap for resell in the west

I con dey wonder which West oooo, cos na #500 dem dey sell 5 big pieces for Ibadan here... wait, him no dey transport d stuff come una state/locality? I don't want to assume, e fit be like shey na stolen plantain him dey sell for u ooooo cos cost of transportation alone is murderous for Naija now

3 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by pikechukwu6(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
If Tinubu certificate is not forged, who am I not to believe you? grin grin grin
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by WantsandMore: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Keepamsafe:
If you use that type of plate and serve me, I will never eat it!! If you like cook heaven. I’ll use the pepper and swear for you.

Foolish girl.
lol...why you dey vex grin
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by IyaTola: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
undecided
Surface2AirToto:
What exactly do you want to achieve by posting this? Like what exactly is the aim of this post ? undecided
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by correctguy101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ahnie you no try o...

You people will jhus be showing us food and making us swallow spit .. angry

Now I'm hungry..
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by NEUDUDE: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Where is this west biko, cos i dont joke with plantain grin

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by correctguy101(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Keepamsafe:
If you use that type of plate and serve me, I will never eat it!! If you like cook heaven. I’ll use the pepper and swear for you.

Foolish girl.

Wahala man..

Leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor jéjé...

Food that you'll eat and call for more jejely. You too like wahala abeg... smh

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by AbuAeesha: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Foolish girl.

I don't think you need to insult others just to proof a point,if indeed you are right.

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Puss360(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Relax.. Does it mean you don't like to post yours and beside you're her baby girl or defender.
Even if I don't post mine, it's always good to be happy with someone who is happy...
We all cook in our home... Who knows maybe what she cooked might move someone else to cook same for Theirself...
But your undue badbelle...
Chai... smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by LikeAking: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
38 fingers for 1k from the West. Maybe I live in a different West because that plantain would cost around 4-5k if not even more sef.

Inside that west wey you live, another west Dey inside..

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
I smell lies here

Who grows or buy plantain and sell it for this ridiculous amount?

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

3rd pics....the baba agba seller that made my weekend soft cheesy

No way, except the OP is married to the seller 😏

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by izonborn098(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
You ask whether i'm suffering?, that is also some hatred statement and show of childishness, telling you the major truth doesn't mean i'm passing through some challenge with u. I don't celebrate rubbish like you do.

All the same if you're hungry go and meet her so that she'll give you some share. As he stand i can't breathe because of over eating..

Goodnight.
Puss360:

Even if I don't post mine, it's always good to be happy with someone who is happy...
We all cook in our home... Who knows maybe what she cooked might move someone else to cook same for Theirself...
But your undue badbelle...
Chai... smh

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Bluearrow: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
Evidence plenty.....

Even Mickey mouse the Disney character hailed my culinary skills cheesy
See the type of food person dey chop for this economy shocked This lady needs to be investigated by antigraft agencies. On a lighter note, this plantain was really cheap for 1k & it looks good too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by BloodyDoe(f): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Edrizz:

I con dey wonder which West oooo, cos na #500 dem dey sell 5 big pieces for Ibadan here...
I'm sure she meant westside and not the 6 yoruba states of Nigeria. Stop wondering sir
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Ikpunnegi01: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

Tell us the real gist! Power of kpekus sampling cheesy
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Houseontherock1: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
That man is stealing plantain from the "West"... he'll stop coming when they arrest him undecided

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Brownbetsport24: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
The woman is on cruise, she didn't buy it cheap,most of you don't really know how to pull traffic to your thread on Nairaland,

She's an old Nairalander she knows that magic, something like this attract views and comments automatically your thread will make front page.

5 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by extremelygolden: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
The ministry lit nor be here....after some few hours in the kitchen....everywhere scenting miniciously heavenly cheesy cheesy cheesy
With enough evidence.

Food come finally ready.

Sister Ahnie, please take it easy with my appetite. Don't make me salivate nitori Olorun. cheesy grin cheesy grin

It looks so yummicious!
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by PaulH07: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
Steamed,well steamed n garnished then zonked inside the stew.

If you dey stay Lagos come use 1week for my house for Yaba.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Puss360(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
You ask whether i'm suffering?, that is also some hatred statement and show of childishness, telling you the major truth doesn't mean i'm passing through some challenge with u. I don't celebrate rubbish like you do.

All the same if you're hungry go and meet her so that she'll give you some share. As he stand i can't breathe because of over eating..

Goodnight.
If you ain't bitter then why are you vexed over someone's post?
Try and be happy about someone's progress...

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Nigeria will be great again

I don’t understand. Is Nigeria not great? I’m American and here we feel Nigeria is better than this place. Please tell me more
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by CSTRR: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
You don't joke with cat fish undecided

Is there anybody on nairaland that joke with catfish?
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Where and when can I meet him too? I'm interested
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by TundRash(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Starships4u:

I'm almost certain he buys it from somewhere in Ondo State.

This same Ondo or another one? 😏
You won't get that amount of plantain for anything less than ₦3000 in any part of Ondo.

Even if he steals it, '38 fingers' of plantain shouldn't sell for ₦1000.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Justkatty(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
And I bought 6pieces here for 5h and I'm in the west undecided
Abi some western states dey different from the one I dey?
Anyways your cat fish na I dey salivate for.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Narldon: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

How do I contact the seller?
Where is his location in Asaba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health? / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.