Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. (47342 Views)

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / See The Croaker Fish I Got For β‚¦β€Ž1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by alterego17: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
The woman is on cruise, she didn't buy it cheap,most of you don't really know how to pull traffic to your thread on Nairaland,

She's an old Nairalander she knows that magic, something like this attract views and comments automatically your thread will make front page.

Abeg prize money dey for front page threads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by simfrost90210: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
The ministry lit nor be here....after some few hours in the kitchen....everywhere scenting miniciously heavenly cheesy cheesy cheesy
With enough evidence.

Food come finally ready.

See as my longer throat wan drop for here!
Who be dis abeg? No dey do this thing nah!😰

Come! Wey you! No do this thing again ooo!
I go provoke, sharperly email you my AZA!

Haba!
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Offpoint1: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:

He buys from the west in bulk according to him,to resell to us
Keep buying stolen plantain πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by hahn(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

3rd pics....the baba agba seller that made my weekend soft cheesy

That guy steals that plantain.

Purchase from him like you are making a drug deal

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by DrIkB: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=126256432]I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

I remembered he telling me that he buys from the west to resell,and truly the kind gentle man sold this 38 heads of ripe plantains to me for 1k.

People were rushing him....he promised coming again tomorrow,and I m so gonna wait for him tomorrow to buy MORE cheesy

Abeg I want o
I de okpanam road
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by folake4u(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
ecolime:

All these for N500? shocked

The female privilege.

The man go sell am pass N6k for a fellow guy

Na man dey do man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by ravensckar(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puss360:

U won't live long...
Back to sender! May the curse you typed here be your portion in life! You'll not only die an untimely death but a slow, painful and agonizing one.

Next time you want to exhibit your congenital foo.lery on a public forum, you'll think twice. Bast1rd! angry angry

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Gajagojo: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
abobote:
It must be you, too much of the riped plantain is not good, try the unripe ones as well .

I have really missed those catfish, getting it over here is difficult.

That your place is typical Nigeria environment, apart from that untidy street, then scattered electric poles and wires

Too much of the unripe one is good?
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by prophetfire: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
I ran into this man again,an ex naval officer that once sold 11 heads of ripe plantains to me for #500.

Ahnie, you are a good girl. I don't want you to be arrested for receiving stolen goods.

2 Likes

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Brownbetsport24: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2023
alterego17:

Abeg prize money dey for front page threads?
No just attention and comments and opportunity for your moniker to famous.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by BItt: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Chisave:
Where your gun
Even if it's stolen, he won't sell do much bananas at tht rate

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by grandstar(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
38 fingers for 1k from the West. Maybe I live in a different West because that plantain would cost around 4-5k if not even more sef.

Did he steal it? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Donlexino(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

Abeg my isoko sister,plz help me buy and i will pick up from you and give you the money. i stay at anwai road opposite government house. Thank you
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Puss360(f): 3:10am On Oct 08, 2023
ravensckar:
Back to sender! May the curse you typed here be your portion in life! You'll not only die an untimely death but a slow, painful and agonizing one.

Next time you want to exhibit your congenital foo.lery on a public forum, you'll think twice. Bast1rd! angry angry
I repeat you won't live long...
Since it's pains you to see someone happy with her life and her hard earned money, then e go hard for you to live long...
Badbelle
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by micflo28(m): 3:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Are u married. Can I marry you
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by hayor2015: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by elvhinzey(m): 4:53am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

I believe this is the second time you're having a real engagement with this man, or maybe the third. At best, all I do now is to guess.

Perhaps, God wants you to have an enterprise dealing in foods 'plantain.'...using this man as a supplier.

Look beyond your stomach, alone. Think on ideating this uncommon opportunity that you've found as a Gold mine.

Or you maybe saying, everyone knows him, already in the area.

You can do either of these:

1. Be a middleman between your awoof paddy and the potential buyers.
2. Begin to buy the plantain and think outside the box. Buy as many as you can and do experiments in your kitchen (equipped or not)
E.g Plantain pancakes, Peppered Plantain balls, Plantain pie, Plantain cakes.

I have a strong urge God wants to birth some possibilities in you using this man. If you don't utilize it as fast as you can; God might perhaps use someone else out of the blues.

You can create a food niche based on plantain, alone.

Imagine people knowing your handle on IG as: La chef, La Plantain. Eatsby (your name)_plantain. Plantain Gain. Plantain Planet. Plantain Hub. Chops my (your name) plantain.

Think it. Meditate it. Pray it. Do it.

I await your breakthroughs at the other side.

Good luck!

PS: Think beyond your stomach.

Cheers!

More obliged,
Elvhinzey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Godmademan(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Problem is that same people that bought it cheap from him will resell at astronomical prices cos of their wickedness
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by HelipsTech: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Oga you are buying a stolen goods

11 heads for 1k and now 38 heads
Haba
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by boldsleek: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
What exactly do you want to achieve by posting this? Like what exactly is the aim of this post ? undecided
She is just an attention seeker.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Teeboy06(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2023
That plantain is not ordinary..,

Ogede awon orisa
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Pat081: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Good man but some will still buy it and go and resell it at a high cost
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by KIDfurniture(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2023
He is selling stolen goods to many. Even the people buying the stolen goods are happy oh. I pray the owner’s curse is not the very strong type.

ahnie:

Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

West is fertile....enjoy the fruits of the land with milk and honey
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Bananapill: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

Each of the bunch is at least 800 naira in Agbor, Delta State.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by phemmyfour: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:
The ministry lit nor be here....after some few hours in the kitchen....everywhere scenting miniciously heavenly cheesy cheesy cheesy
With enough evidence.

Food come finally ready.
Your plantains are too big. Why did you dice it like that
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Cassandraloius: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2023
daniwise:

Just say u wan wire her

K
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Starships4u(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2023
TundRash:

This same Ondo or another one? 😏
You won't get that amount of plantain for anything less than ₦3000 in any part of Ondo.

Even if he steals it, '38 fingers' of plantain shouldn't sell for ₦1000.

Even tho 38 pieces for #1k sounds exaggerated, yhu could get a more likely 20 pieces for #1k somewhere along the route from Owo to Edo.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Dalatu1994(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2023
can't even look twice because akwai matsala grin grin grin
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by NaijaCover(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

You Are Really Enjoying This Country Economy

Is Like, This Hardship No Reach Your AREA.
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by Midehi3(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Are you sure is not a stolen plantains, cos nowhere one can buy such 1k at the moment undecided
Re: The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. by ahnie: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2023
My thoughts exactly...this one wife n kids go hear she'ge everyday.for his hands
bhella10:
Something tells me you batter your wife not to talk of children into pulp at any slight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health? / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / Guys Cook The N20K Python Killed Inside Canal At Ago Palace Yesterday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.