Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) (31142 Views)

How To Make Crunchy Buns At Home. / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Puff-puff Or Bonse?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
I prefer buns.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Agricmoney(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
puff puff

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by finallybusy: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
I never knew they were different. I consume both equally.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Hoii(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
buns

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by dayleke: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puffpuff lo du

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by MrBroke(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puff puff

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Paraman: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puff Puff

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by DrAda(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puff puff infused with pepper and onions

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Theweekend: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like for buns and share for puff puff

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na puff puff Dpen11 take catch me like small a pikin

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Denzelwash(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puf puf

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Natbrowny: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Aybiochem:
I thought nairaland was for the intelligent my wrong notion

Pizza or Toast/Grilled (bread) was on Quora. commenters had fun. Catching fun is part of living intellingently.

Relax boss. This question is a test of decision without over thinkin. Buns or PuffPuff, ur brain clicks ur choice instantly.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Penboy: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puff puff over buns

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
@ MariahAngel, l like both, puffpuff for its softness and buns for its crunchy(ness), However I like both tongue

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by CJStarz: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Team 'kpof kpof' with plenty pepper and onions inside

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Oh my gosh!!

Hot puf puf spiced with pepper will leave you begging for more

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by jaymoney1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
#TeamBuns

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by NothingDoMe: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
mariahAngel:
Puff-puff

Ingredients:
- Flour
- Sugar
- Salt
- Yeast
- Nutmeg (optional)
- Water
Puff puff please. Buns taste like hardened criminals. 😄

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Afedotcom(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Team croissant 🥐
Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by oyeb15: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puf puff. I like soft things. Puff Puff and cold fanta

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Pacesetter2021: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
I choose puff puff over buns.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Ellegacy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Buns. Puff puff is full of yeast, not enough flour to quench the stomach. Do you know you can get up to 2-3 puff when you add yeast to a buns mixture?

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by dadabashua1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
I love Puff Puff cheesy

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by gentleguy1975: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
My preference is puff puff, but, the fact that some vendors no too sabi am dey put me off, especially when it gets too oily!

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
@ MariahAngel, l like both, puffpuff for its softness and buns for its crunchy(ness), However I like both tongue

So, if you had to choose one between the two, which one would you go for? cheesy

NothingDoMe:
Puff puff please. Buns taste like hardened criminals. 😄

Hahahahahahahaha😄

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Starboytwo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Puff puff ni oo, soft one. Taste like heaven...

Na if my guy buy buns I dey beg small, I no really trip for am.

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
I'll go with puff-puff

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Jackson619007: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
U
Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Harrynight(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2023

Puff is BAE

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
CJStarz:
Team 'kpof kpof' with plenty pepper and onions inside

It's the kpof kpof for me. gringrin
Some mamas would just say kpof. grin

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Harrynight(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ellegacy:
Buns. Puff puff is full of yeast, not enough flour to quench the stomach. Do you know you can get up to 2-3 puff when you add yeast to a buns mixture?

It is called snacks

Re: Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) by Pacesetter2021: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Buns taste is more dope when both are hot, especially when it's soft and contains less oil, but puff puff sweetness is just starting after 1 or 2 days of production... The reaction of the yeast with the sugar use to bring one aroma that is second to none..... Very yummy

Ghanian are best in doing this.... wink
I never knew this o. Probably because on a normal puff puff life span should not exceed 1 hour after fry.

I haven't seen puff puff that survived the appetite of those around it up to days.

Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics