Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB (21795 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Blazebond(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2023
BiafraInc:
Ndi nzama at work. These criminals were chased out of IPOB by our Prime Minister Simon Ekpa. Here they are disgracing themselves with their peaceful nonsense. Have they ever seen any freedom fighters that got their freedom through peaceful means? Tell those vagabonds to go sit at the corner and watch how Simon Ekpa will decimate the cesspit called nigeria and declare the independence state of Biafra.

Clowns like you are rare this days ,if e sure for you carry gun go fight nau,mumu human being.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by sammiewrite(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Before you ever thought of leaving for Biafra in 1960, all other regions had been asking for separation from Nigeria but it was you Biafrans who colluded with the British overlords to stop them with threats of jailing their political leaders. As if that wasn't enough, you Biafrans went further to coin the expression; "The unity of Nigeria is perpetual and non-negotiable". Even at the point when Ijaws declared Niger Delta Republic, it was you Biafrans who fought and killed them with the Nigerian Federal might and sentenced their overall leader to death by hanging and then you quickly and unilaterally amended the constitution to criminalize any call for secession from Nigeria.
So why do you now suddenly turn around to want to pull out from the same Nigeria you said her unity is perpetual and non-negotiable?
What I can't seem to be able to comprehend is that the same people of the Niger Delta they did this great injustice to, are still the same people they are fraudulently including as part of their Biafra. No remorse, no apology. Only arrogance and more arrogance.
Like, why should anyone even be surprised? A people whose leaders unjustly killed the leaders of other parts of the country; a people whose son gave us the moribund system of government we are practising today, where baboon dey work monkey dey chop; a people whom, like you said, made sure other Nigerians don't ever get to be able to decide their own destinies...are still the same forming victims and calling others names. They have never for once apologize for the past misdeeds of their leaders, felt remorseful, or disassociate themselves from their shortsighted, self-serving leaders. They are never the problem, others are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2023
These yoruba people can be very funny and shameless,I mean,how can this kinda news come out about the igbos and their quests and see front page posts full of the coneheaded structures fooling themselves upandan,carry the matter for head like omoniAgege bread. What kinda people are these,Tori Oloun!

People are seeking ways to better the lots of themselves and the future but the people are chosen to be the backwards drags and dead loads and burden now to everyone!!!
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Meagainstthem: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Which referendum??
We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Gbamsolute.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by membranus: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2023
viodemus:
I don't think it is a wise timing. The referendum will loose.

land reform, more cooperation among states, economic, security, and advanced leadership are lacking. These are things that the national hijackers cannot totally shape, unless we let them. The great region is not coordinated in these aspects. Advanced coordination I mean. These ideas and more, can be coordinated and implemented, even in the United Nigeria time, but it is not. The great region has been mentally and strategically weakened for a long time. It is not a shout and cry out thing. Fight for fairness, requires work internally and externally, not too expensive, but more so creative and intellectually implemented.

Take advantage of the fake friendship that the national hijackers, are using to gather strength from foreigners. Affect the friendship. Make the foreigners see what the hijackers plans are, which is the milk down scheme. They are not with those foreigners but want their money, weapons, and a promise to look the other way, while they commit genocide. So, the great region and her allies, need to increase strategic work on the narrative.

The reality - those foreigners are in for their own benefit, they care less on your cause than you. But they will work with any ally that they see that has any hint of maturity - a current psychological state that the great region seem to currently be lacking at.

Since the tribalist isl*mics criminal has chosen hardened tribalism and hate increase, we need to win his evil intent. We need to work on and sharpen the narrative amongst ourselves, and those deceived allies. Since the tribalist criminal wants to form fake ally with those foreigners, we need to make them make him show loyalty, by making the french, americans, uk, israeli, and other possible allies, exclusively use a portion or half of Ebonyi airport as their airforce headquarters. Let their planning head quarters be in the east, afterall, that will be their most secure and less hostile areas, that they can plan from against the niger terrorism fight. Even when we know that colonization oppressive ideology is involved. The SE need to speedily learn and apply the art of tribal and regional strategy, and foreign alliance; knowing that the world as a whole is becoming more tribal and reshaping.

The north of Nigeria has shown that they have no plan for progress in over 50 years. They are very comfortable in just living and being a lifelong arab slaves.

The isl*mics Sw are all about keeping and intensifying the oppression, as long as they are not the ones in pain. A selfish ideology if you ask me.

So the igbos, need to up the ante of certain survival against all odds. Increase tribal cohesion, increase alliance strategy in Nigeria and outside, but more especially outside Nigeria- due to the ability to strengthen quickly against the hijackers genocidal intent.

Igbos should get better within, so that if they force us out, we will be in a good condition.

What's this one ranting about?

No coherence, no single sense, no possibility of achieving anything in his narrative.

Waste of valuable time in writing this hateful and tribalistic epistle.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2023
sammiewrite:
What I can't seem to be able to comprehend is that the same people of the Niger Delta they did this great injustice to, are still the same people they are fraudulently including as part of their Biafra. No remorse, no apology. Only arrogance and more arrogance.
Like, why should anyone even be surprised? A people whose leaders unjustly killed the leaders of other parts of the country; a people whose son gave us the moribund system of government we are practising today, where baboon dey work monkey dey chop; a people whom, like you said, made sure other Nigerians don't ever get to be able to decide their own destinies...are still the same forming victims and calling others names. They have never for once apologize for the past misdeeds of their leaders, felt remorseful, or disassociate themselves from their shortsighted, self-serving leaders. They are never the problem, others are.

Please shattap your sorrowful mouth and keep your lamentations to yourself.
I am from the SS and this is not what we need! We don't need any faCKn apology or any whining and lamenting. We are not God to judge anyone as all Nigerians were part of the group of soldiers who carried out that 1966 coup which was actually a good one. Orkar's coup was also good though he lost. The unfortunate thing about coups is that people at time lose their lives which is sad.

We SS people have over the years been comrades with the SE and we share a lot traditionally and culturally.

Nigeria is "blessed" with "good" leaders and everyone is feeling the brunt.
The igbos you people love to blame for all your life failures haven't been in power for decades...you people have been in power for decades,WHY THE FACKN HELL HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE REVERSED WHAT THEY DID!!!!! ARE THE IGBOS THE ONES WHO WROTE THE 1999 CONSTITUTION?

The way old guys like you whine and lament over the igbos every time is so so irritating and disgusting
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2023
membranus:

What's this one ranting about?

No coherence, no single sense, no possibility of achieving anything in his narrative.

Waste of valuable time in writing this hateful and tribalistic epistle.
If your choose to not do your thinking and talking with the last four letters of your moniker, you would definitely have comprehensive ability.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by EXOUSIAng: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Was their any referendum in the Nigerian constitution when referendum was used to make Northern British Cameroon part of Nigeria in 1961?

Was there any referendum in the Nigerian constitution when referendum was used to create the Midwest Region in 1963?

Theres no need for referendum to be in the Nigerian constitution, Nigeria has been using referendum without it being in the constitution

It's funny how you are ignorant of a 1999 constitution.
More over all the referendum you talked about were not about dividing the country, the Midwest region for example was created within the country, it wasn't another country that was created.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2023
OyinO:

Best comment. However, whatever style of leadership they'll adopt is none of your concern or business. Just let them go without any spilling of blood. Dazzol! After all, your own Nigerian leadership style is not different from the so-called Anambra style. Thank you Oga
Thank you very much for this brilliant piece.
The ronu that calls himself Rockhard would be souch in deep shame now for the rest of the week grin
One would imagine the country,that just went through 8 solid years under the "very highly successful" buhari has long been an el Dorado!

In fact the ronu hypocrite will never forget this brilliance and his shallowness for a long time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Lmao... I wish igbo death, like what is South East known for?

Sit at home for protest then start killing eachother, unknown gun men killing you people and you all love that way.
Whatever you wish others is what comes back to you 100 times and thank God,today is Sunday that people call on God a lot.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

It's funny how you are ignorant of a 1999 constitution.
More over all the referendum you talked about were not about dividing the country, the Midwest region for example was created within the country, it wasn't another country that was created.

The 1999 constitution is nothing but a military imposition

The bottomline line is that Nigeria should allow those who want to their way, to go. Lets all not forget that Nigeria is the colonial creation of the white man. We have all has time to assess if Nigeria is working us all or not. Those Nigeria is working fir should continue, those it is not working for should be given referendum

However, "one Nigeria by force" will always be "one Nigeria without peace"
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Newyorkitis(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2023
legitnow1:

The massive land in SE is empty, we need our population back to boost commerce and economy.

What they are doing in Lagos, it is time to do it in SE.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Massive you say?

The entire South-East that Niger state is bigger than?

Quit playing, brother.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by sammiewrite(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126269792][/quote] I would have failed myself if I come online to join issues with teenagers and university freshers and undergraduates. I want to clear you on a few things though:
1. You are not from the South South. Impersonation is typical of people from your part of the country so I am not surprised.
2. If you guys get to leave Nigeria today, you will leave with your five states only.
3. You guys are not leaving Nigeria. Una follow destroy am and made it impossible for others to leave when they wanted to. So, we gather dey. "The unity of Nigeria is perpetual and non-negotiable"
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Gandrova: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:
This is a welcome development that I hope PBAT would consider, coz it'll give Peter Obi and his Obidients their best opportunity of seeing him become president of a country where Obidients can enjoy Obi's good governance - Anambra style.

It's clear that Obi can never be president of Nigeria, but his chances of becoming president of Biafra shines brighter than a diamond, where he can rule over his Obidient fans. I'll urge the president of Nigeria to consider this proposal by Ipob.
Do you think Nigeria Government would welcome such move?
Something Ojukwu and others couldn't achieved.
It is dead on arrival project.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Justiceleague1: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2023
sammiewrite only a bastard will deny his father's land.. I'm Edo. Be bold and tell us where you yourself are from? In that your tiny coneheaded structured brain, anyone not in consonance with your ronu garbage is definitely Igbo mumuske
post=126270454:

I would have failed myself if I come online to join issues with teenagers and university freshers and undergraduates. I want to clear you on a few things though:
1. You are not from the South South. Impersonation is typical of people from your part of the country so I am not surprised.
2. If you guys get to leave Nigeria today, you will leave with your five states only.
3. You guys are not leaving Nigeria. Una follow destroy am and made it impossible for others to leave when they wanted to. So, we gather dey. "The unity of Nigeria is perpetual and non-negotiable"
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Awon confused people....

Yesterday, they want to be president
Today they want Biafra
I wonder what they will ask for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Independence from where please?

😀😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by flokii: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

That is their plan all along...they want to eat their cake,and still have it....

Don't mind them.. they think they are wise.

Ojukwu was even more serious about biafra during his time than these dumb0s going about disturbing our peace.. before the civil war broke out, all Igbos relocated back to the East to demand for biafra.

Today they want to stay in Lagos, Oyo, Abuja and likes and be screaming biafra.. they think we are fo0ls.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:
Have they prepared alaigbo for Igbo returnees from North, South West and South South?.. or they think Igbos will separate and still stay put in other regions?

These people sha like play too much.

People who because of their greedy long throat included all Rivers,Cross Rivers,Akwa Ibom ,Bayelsa Delta and even Yoruba Speaking Itsekiri in their Map of Biafra even some Yoruba parts of Ondo State coastline were there

I'm some Maps they even include Benue
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by flokii: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Christistruth00:

People who because of their greedy long throat included all Rivers,Cross Rivers Bayelsa Delta and even Yoruba Speaking Itsekiri in their Map of Biafra even some Yoruba parts of Ondo State coast were there

It's only 3 States from South East they will get in the end.. Abia, Enugu and Imo... Anambra is largely Igala land with parts belonging to binis. Ebonyi won't agree to go with Igbos to biafra talkless of States in the South South region who prefer to remain in Nigeria.

Phillip Effiong's declaration after they lost civil war that the Republic of Biafra ceases to exist has sealed their fate patapata. Unless they wish to test the depth of the river with their two legs again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:

Don't mind them.. they think they are wise.

Ojukwu was even more serious about biafra during his time than these dumb0s going about disturbing our peace.. before the civil war broke out, all Igbos relocated back to the East to demand for biafra.

Today they want to stay in Lagos, Oyo, Abuja and likes and be screaming biafra.. they think we are fo0ls.

You unity beggars celebrated Nigeria's independence from Britain this October. But when others talk about getting their independence from Nigeria, you people start acting like you never heard of independence
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Christistruth00:

People who because of their greedy long throat included all Rivers,Cross Rivers,Akwa Ibom ,Bayelsa Delta and even Yoruba Speaking Itsekiri in their Map of Biafra even some Yoruba parts of Ondo State coastline were there

I'm some Maps they even include Benue

You unity beggars celebrated Nigeria's independence from Britain this October. But when others talk about getting their independence from Nigeria, you people start acting like you never heard of independence
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Rostikol:

IMAGINE THE BRAINLESS IDIOTS THAT DON'T THINK.

You have 12 million Igbos in the north, and 12 million+ in the rest of the country, outside Igboland.

When they secede and we drive 25 million Igbos back to their HOLE IN A CIRCLE (since of course they will NEVER be allowed to seize the south south), how the hell will they manage such an influx?

These people are just STUPID.

I've never seen a people so THOUGHTLESS AND AMATEUR in the way they reason.

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nobody said you shouldn't go

Don't take what is not yours
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by flokii: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

You won't remain in Nigeria if biafra comes.. that's what we are telling you.

We have all the right to reject you from staying in or entering our region should the country split.. How is that so hard for you to understand?.

What is your aim of biafra?.. to get away from other tribes in Nigeria and go rule yourselves.. Then you MUST go to your biafra whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:

You won't remain in Nigeria if biafra comes.. that's what we are telling you.

We have all the right to reject you from staying in or entering our region should the country split.. How is that so hard for you to understand?.

What is your aim of biafra?.. to get away from other tribes in Nigeria and go rule yourselves.. Then you MUST go to your biafra whether you like it or not.

Leaving Nigeria for Biafra is a small price to pay for freedom. However, you Nigerians should practice what you preach and return in your millions from whatever country you may be domiciled since you know that you must be a citizen of a country to live there
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Christistruth00:

Nobody said you shouldn't go

Don't take what is not yours

You mean like Nigeria has already taken everyone?
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Onuoha1234(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
IPOB does not know that very large population is the only qualification for being World Power. Why do you think PUTIN WANTS CRIMEA UKRAIN added to Russia?
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by phorget(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Roger3D:
Why do certain people entertain delusions as the norm? There can be no referendum without a change in the Nigerian constitution. How daft is the IPOB movement?

Then let there be a change in the constitution then.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

You mean like Nigeria has already taken everyone?

Nigeria is not your mate
Who you be?
Their leaders all elected to remain part of Nigeria both before and after the Civil War
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

There is overwhelming evidence of you begging for unity with the Niger Delta people

Especially as they want nothing to do with you or your Cursed blood thirsty Biafra
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Christistruth00: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why did Gen Ironsi and Ojukwu absolutely refuse to give Independence to Boro's Niger Delta Republic if you were not a bunch of greedy Hypocrites on a land grabbing mission of other People's Ancestral Territory

Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Soludo Applauds Ifeanyi Ubah For Purchasing Security Gadgets For Anambra South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.