Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) (45821 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by kennyz247(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin When money enter men hand, their brain will start thinking of having a second wife. grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Foolishness
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Bro there're still responsible women, i know you'll not believe but i pray good give one, and you should respect yourself to get such ladies or many are childhood/teenage lover..

undecided
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Your balance/change since the onset of your relationship.

Such a nice woman.

Ọmọ, somehow, no b lie ooo😏😏
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Gggjhhj: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Normal level, save him money, then dash am the money then bill am after a week, man would still be grateful for what woman did, but she don collect her money

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by soloehis(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This only happens because the man has enough. She go still bill am for money for hair next day.

We don't see this type of love among poor men.

And when we see na still the women wing go castigate the woman.

Being rich comes with privilege
For instance certificate forger who is rich is different from poor one

No shades
she video it to show the world..when the man doubles it who will tell?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by wrongnumber: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
MMM

No free gift from a lady. She will remind him in the nearest future.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by FahBuLous: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
This kind of love doesn't exist among poor men no matter how good he is, it only exist among rich men... If she deposited a saving of 500k, she is sure of getting a million plus in just a month.. Thats a smart investment... Men should always knw that women dnt help fr free, its always for gains....

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by 7arrows: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife gifts her husband her entire savings (Ajo) because of the tough situation of the country presently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGyXU7J6QL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6v7tOhRv8

There's a Yoruba saying talking about entertaining Abu with his money.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by abobote: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
I bet to differ... some women no send you o, their selfishness won't let them see what you passing through

Yugoslavia247:
This only happens because the man has enough. She go still bill am for money for hair next day.

No shades
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by fredoooooo: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Business woman grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ghostwritter(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
My wife no go see dis one now o...na only man wey dey give woman money she go dey see.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by kkins25(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
why are you people complaining? She's happy.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Rayban26: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
If women gifts a man something the whole world must know with video evidence...I just pity the man because she will collect that savings with interest one way or another

3 Likes

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Johnchrix(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
You cant find such a lady on nairaland
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by kcute(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
I just one ask u dis question, Dem newly give u this format bros?. I see this ur format all over different post on Nairaland. Na WA o

Chila9:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by DrAda(f): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
That is not her entire savings
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by uzbokt: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ASY007(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Better wife
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by okechuks22: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

No shades
pure truth
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Crafteck1: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rubbish.iif men post their own Instagram go run out of gb.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Emmaskill(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
You re not special to anybody, na ur money never finish. No unconditional love anywhere. Nigga wey nor get money nor suppose get er*ction.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by tragergeorge(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If this man is a responsible man, he should never cheat on this woman. Women of her kind are rare!

Women and Money Otilor ! grin grin
So you think in marriage the meaning of being a responsible man is not cheating abi...
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by kabillionaire(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
See set up
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by longview007: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
My wife surprisingly gave me more than #200k today to easy the financial stress of the country.

It was my best gift so far.

May God bless all wife to love, understand and alway assist their husband in any kind they could.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ufotunang: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's a skit...do not be deceived
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Dennisochampa: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Anything done on the internet does not make sense to me.
It's all for show.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by makaveli902: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Offpoint1:
Money she's still going to get back in 10 folds.

Women are naturally designed to receive, don't be deceive.

You are not far from the truth, to receive money and dick.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Worship4:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank

You guys need to beware because there’s a scammer here on nairaland who’s trying to defraud innocent people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.