Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) (45817 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife gifts her husband her entire savings (Ajo) because of the tough situation of the country presently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGyXU7J6QL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6v7tOhRv8

I am tired of all these clowns and clout chasers.

In this era of social media, family matters have increasingly becoming public affairs.

Nothing is done in secret anymore because everyone wants to be a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Where can one find such a supportive partner.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
God, I know I’m a trouble maker, but please bless me with a good wife
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Where can one find such a supportive partner.

Na God oo
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by NewDea4: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife gifts her husband her entire savings (Ajo) because of the tough situation of the country presently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGyXU7J6QL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6v7tOhRv8

How is this anybody else's business, talk more front-page material
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by HRMK: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
let us hope its not because she is so dumb anyway!i,even as a man,wont subscribe to that!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Basicend: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Forget nonsense. . Naija woman. . Their God na money. .

See, she don calculate how.many days it will take her to recover that money from the man. . Just subtle ways. .

The guy will be financially very stable for a woman to do dat to a married man at that age. Marriage is a transaction, in many cases. .

She knows clearly what she is doing. . Woman ehh. . Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Myer(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This only happens because the man has enough. She go still bill am for money for hair next day.

We don't see this type of love among poor men.

And when we see na still the women wing go castigate the woman.

Being rich comes with privilege
For instance certificate forger who is rich is different from poor one

No shades
Gift is always a good language that speaks love and care to both men and women.

Even if he's rich, you never can tell how much this gift means to him especially in this critical times.

Even If she go bill am when things soft again, he knows she's concerned and cares for him.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Basicend: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2023
That gesture can only be applied to a rich dude. . Women knows how dey do their things abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Originalsly: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2023
When you give from the heart ... it should be as private as possible. This one is the opposite. Help me chew on this one.... she says "I'm sorry" ... for what? ... means she did him wrong. Cash is used to help make right. Video taped as evidence that she also gives her husband cash? ... that she is not in the relationship because of money? He drives a Benz... what does she drive?... would she ask him to gift her one and if he does not .... out comes the video to shame him? I just feel there is a hidden agenda.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Worship4:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
U commented, come still like am 8 times
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by kitken: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Na film ?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Auxtan(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Be like yoruba women are the best.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Dancebreaker: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2023
We men too mumu.

Hope the woman is not feeling guilty about something she did. Nor be woman again?

If she's really clean and did it as a genuinely good wife, God bless her.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Antichristus: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2023
I won't click and share except the wife in question was Babangida ex-GF whom IBB gifted oil-block, and made fortune from what ought to be every Nigerian's wealth. The day comes when a revolutionary will be born, mighty in power, he - like JJ Rawlings - will wipe out those who ruined Nigeria, and return the loot to the state covers for the benefit of all Nigerians. BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLON!
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Antichristus: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Auxtan:
Be like yoruba women are the best.
You won't find my Igbo women that generous. Come to Birmingham and see how they're snatching each other's husband, hopping beds like grasshoppers. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by zegmart: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Mumu man. Money that will be taken back in multiple. Strategy.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by MrJames007: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This only happens because the man has enough. She go still bill am for money for hair next day.

No shades
grin
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by rawfacts2023: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2023
She's a virtuous woman.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Kestolove(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2023
She has return his money
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

No shades
Please do you resemble a goat? I want to confirm something
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Kog45(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Well she tried but I have seen women who did more than this for their husbands.

I have seen a very beautiful woman that went to construction site to work just for her family to eat.

I have seen a woman that went through hardship of ten years doing a lot of odd jobs to support her husband.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

No shades
you expect poor man to forge certificate, they will not even take him to court, na direct to prison and forget him there
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by BALLOSKI: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2023
The man made me smile. Cute show.

He's happy his wife did this, not because it's too big, but because this doesn't always happen and it has confirmed one belief he's been holding about his wife to him - she's a home manager and he's lucky.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Most foolish tribe on earth without headless body. After voting who destroyed them, and who plung us to severe poverty, they are now doing video displaying such non sense
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Brushstrokes20: 4:02am On Oct 08, 2023
# RARE SPECIE... thumbs up!
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by chysam: 4:16am On Oct 08, 2023
What is the title of this drama?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by placeofallure(f): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Offpoint1:
Money she's still going to get back in 10 folds.

Women are naturally designed to receive, don't be deceive.

I have been giving and giving and will still give more. There are still many women like me and the woman in this post. Na una know how una dey Waka go meet karashikas dem....walk before me and be thou perfect...na Bible talk am!
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Kevineleven(m): 5:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Wey those unrighteous girls abi na women wey dey form James bond here, make them come see real women.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by francotunsco: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2023
This shows that palliative from the effect from fuel subsidy removal should not be expected from the governments alone. Good wives too can help the government to mitigate the stress.

We are waiting for other wives ooo...
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ojonugba2014(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Woman don't give man anything free , know this and have peace. They have a way of collecting it back 1 way or the other. Don't fall for this type of cheap scam.

Na so my girl ordered one shoe for me online for my birthday last 2 week (20k)
This week now she don come with billing ( her sister is getting married and she need money) I just laughed and wire her 20k Back.

Either u like it or not, no woman on earth wl ever give man anything for free. They must collect it back sooner or later. It u are broke and they don't have any means of milking or collecting it back. I swear, they will never give u anything.

I come in Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.