Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. (14329 Views)

I Know Why You Want Sex / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Ciroelgrande(f): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2023
jrobbins:
Nothing is wrong with you

Many things are wrong with that

Hebrews 10:25
And do not neglect our own meetings, as is the habit of some, but encourage one another—and all the more so as you see the Day[a] approaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by kereman1: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2023
I stopped going to church when I realized that religion is a big scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Winters23: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
I was the type of guy that love going to church both programs, mid-week service and Sunday service but i automatically stop going. Some times i found no reason and sometimes i found reasons...what is really happening to me please someone help me.

Nothing is wrong with you bro, you're perfectly okay with not going to church.

What happened is that you reclaimed your mind and thought process from 3rd party interference

6 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by isycollins(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2023
You should ask God to rejuvenate your spirit and ask for more grace from Him God,

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by AskNgige2: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Bestbrain123:
The world is fastly changing from truth to hypocrite, know what you are puting your head on...
Eggxactly

Service/Mass is the highest prayers and many don't know about this..

Not by going for fellowship or Deliverance..
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Winters23: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2023
CreedElliot:

Youtube search. Bishop TD Jakes. I promise you after some days, weeks, months, you will be glad to listen to his preachings

I encourage you to find your Faith back and develop greater faith IJN

TD Jakes is a confirmed fraud. He came for a collabor with his Nigerian counterpart last week.

3 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by pek(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Most Nigerian Churches have joined the Western world to turn the universe into a feminine world.

I was in a Church today for a wedding. The officiating priest told the groom to always respect his wife and her decisions... if he's a watching a live football match and the wife comes in and change the station to Zeeworld, that he shouldn't complain or walk out. He should sit and watch the Zeeworld with her.

Height of disrespect and insult. This preaching will cause havoc

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by emerged01(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
I was the type of guy that love going to church both programs, mid-week service and Sunday service but i automatically stop going. Some times i found no reason and sometimes i found reasons...what is really happening to me please someone help me.
I felt this way for 4yrs ago . Till now no reason to go church.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by iCauseTrouble: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2023
I stopped going to church in 2019. I now spend my Sundays on more useful and productive things

4 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Kay25(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
U love association not Christ that's why u are bored u need to discover Jesus as ur lord have a personal relationship with him then u see things changed
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by victorazyvictor(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:

Nothing is happening, your just a church goer. That's all
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
You just emancipated yourself from mental slavery. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Well done man.

6 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by kwahal(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2023
devil don finally visit this one ✍️✍️💯💯💯
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by michoim(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
You are under spiritual attack. It is a kind of subtle attack that the enemy of man often uses. The enemy's intention is that he doesn't what you to see it coming. Urgently arrrest this attack.Bestir yourself into your old former good ways and get back to going to church. The place of worship is referred to in Daniel 11:31 as the Sanctuary of strength, and another scripture speaking in like manner in the Book of psalms says they go from strength to strength everyone that appears in Zion(the church)...

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Truetalk3139: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2023
You grew up

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Orlu15(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2023
TechCapon:
cheesy

And I thought I was alone on this ship. I've not stepped foot inside church for the past 5 months and I just don't know why. I've been invited countless times, both physically, sms, phone calls everything but I just don't have interest anymore. I used to love church before I relocated to Lagos.

Anyways I've found a new church I like, Salvation ministries but it's very far from my house angry
Haven't been to church for the past two years or more...
I don't really have a good reason not to.
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by spencekat(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2023
If you like go, if you don't like, don't go. My family and I will always go.
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Babalola0920: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2023
NAIRALAND I ought to believe there's not any partiality on your post on RELIGION I notice the absolute reduction on ISLAM PAGE post on Friday! Shey make all the Muslim comot for the platform ni ?
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by wdacharley(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Bishop TD Jakes is just phenomenal.. I almost cry listening to him disect the world of God
CreedElliot:

Youtube search. Bishop TD Jakes. I promise you after some days, weeks, months, you will be glad to listen to his preachings

I encourage you to find your Faith back and develop greater faith IJN
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Iliveforever(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
With a copy of your holy book, social media app and GPTs, I still wonder why anyone goes out somewhere to listen to some other dudes telling them things they can simply research with their phones.

If you can do such and prosper, why do you still go to school?

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by dazzledrizzy(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Just imagine that......
Zonefree:
Most Nigerian Churches have joined the Western world to turn the universe into a feminine world.

I was in a Church today for a wedding. The officiating priest told the groom to always respect his wife and her decisions... that if he's a watching a live football match and the wife comes in and change the station to Zeeworld, that he shouldn't complain or walk out. He should sit and watch the Zeeworld with her.

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by jcross19: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
With a copy of your holy book, social media app and GPTs, I still wonder why anyone goes out somewhere to listen to some other dudes telling them things they can simply research with their phones.
and the thing that you can research from their phone is been put there by spirit!
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by OGwales(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

I was in a Church today for a wedding. The officiating priest told the groom to always respect his wife and her decisions... that if he's a watching a live football match and the wife comes in and change the station to Zeeworld, that he shouldn't complain or walk out. He should sit and watch the Zeeworld with her.

The priest must be foolish and on cheap drugs. What nonsense

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Kenosky1: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:

The devil is working real hard to destroy your soul. undecided undecided

I pray he does not succeed.
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2023
An attention seeker spotted.

They will give themselves lofty monikers but in actual fact they are sad and struggling.

Why would a billyonaire make a comment on a matter that doesn't concern him in any shape or form?

The simple answer is he has nothing productive to engage in so he wants to create a stir somewhere to feel good.

Real Billionaires are exceptionally conscious of their non renewable asset called Time.

If they are not engaged in financially viable activities, they are resting and having fun with loved ones.

TheBillyonaire:

You can not rebuke me in the name of Zeus. He is my grand child.
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by creativehubb: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Organised religion is a tool for control and manipulation of Africans. Our culture and spirituality is the way forward.

5 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by creativehubb: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Ciroelgrande:

Many things are wrong with that

Hebrews 10:25
And do not neglect our own meetings, as is the habit of some, but encourage one another—and all the more so as you see the Day[a] approaching.
What is wrong with traditional African spirituality?

Why do you see your traditions and spirituality as evil, and embrace a Roman religion prepretrated by the English, the evil colonial thieves. You are perpetuating your subjugation and colonization.

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by Ejanlaa: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Kenosky1:

The devil is working real hard to destroy your soul. undecided undecided

I pray he does not succeed.
bro that devil is destroying our soul through one sin or d other . Except you b holy Mary
Sorry holy Joseph ......wetin I Dey talk sef
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by bluefilm: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you sure the priest is not Steve Harvey, the world's biggest SIMP?
Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by TechCapon(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Orlu15:

Haven't been to church for the past two years or more...
I don't really have a good reason not to.
I think church has deviated from its original principles into business. That's the major turn off

2 Likes

Re: I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. by phemmyfour: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Realman50:
It happens but admitting and identifying that there is an issue is a step in getting back on track. Take your time, gradually, a step at a time, you will fully return to your first love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures: A Thread For Children And Their Christmas Dressing / Is It Possible To Live Without Sin? / Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.