Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Do You Row Your Boat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Row Your Boat? (211 Views)

Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Row Your Boat? by CloudTrees(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Anyone else's mom sing this to them when they were a child?

Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily
Life is but a dream.

At a point when I want to involve myself in a dangerous path, remembering this song
encourages me to take it gently and not get too desperate.
Re: How Do You Row Your Boat? by CloudTrees(f): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Row the boat
Re: How Do You Row Your Boat? by Mhizzard(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Sang
it was in the school we sang the song.am not sure they still sing the song anymore

(1) (Reply)

My First Day On Nairaland Please Welcome Me / Learn App Building / Why No Marriage Is Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.