Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. (817 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by muykem: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

I’ve not even started on the fact that you are cooking this up as a possibility in the case of Tinubu. Not that this actually happened. Infact you have left the question and have now started forging theories on what could have happened in Tinubu’s case. Now let me ask again. Is this what happened to Tinubu or you are just speculating? Let’s see how far you are willing to go with this daft defense…answer my question.
I am not Tinubu to know his case. I am only telling you my experience why you should not ignorantly jump into haste conclusion and look foolish thereafter. I am not defending Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Fujiyama: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu likely, and I mean most likely has a GED. There is no way on earth that Richard Daley would admit him into it's associate degree/transfer program without some sort of O'level results.

^^^
Here we go again with the conjecture. It never ends. A man occupies a position in trust for millions of people and virtually nothing about his life is certain or reliable? undecided

At this stage, you are still speculating on what your president has or doesn't have? undecided You need to come to terms with the fact that this man's presidency is forever and ever tarnished.

He will give speeches (as presidents are wont to do) appealing to the better aspects of our nature - and those speeches will always ring hollow. They will attract nothing but derision and contempt. He will exhort the young and those coming behind to nobly strive and exert themselves - and it will sound empty and meaningless. His presidency will have zero moral authority because - you can't give what you don't have.

This is the broken, shattered presidency you support.
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by muykem: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

So you mean a school that isn’t in existence is legally allowed to enrol and certify students for waec? Is that what you are saying? Men pls stop replying me cos you are sounding worse than before. How can a youth be saying this just to defend Tinubu? Like how? Have we gone this low?
Read our discussion from beginning. You are not following our argument.
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Fujiyama: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2023
muykem:
Assuming you see my CV and I included the school where I enrolled for WAEC, and you discovered that I was already in higher institution before the school was established. What are you going to say?

^^^
If the numbers don't add up and people ask questions, you respond and clear things up. That's what honourable people do.
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Fujiyama: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu did not even mention WAEC or GCE. I think he just wrote the name of a secondary school that came to his mind. In my opinion, he most likely went the GED route.

^^^
undecided

A man who "just writes things that come to his mind" is going to sign bilateral and multilateral treaties and agreements on behalf a country hundreds of millions strong? Wage war on behalf of his countrymen? Make policy? Sign budgets? Sign executive orders? How can this possibly end well? undecided
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2023
muykem:
Read our discussion from beginning. You are not following our argument.
As usual you never answer my questions directly. I asked a simple question which you are still avoiding. Did Tinubu enrol in a school that was non-existent or not?
I know how hard it is to defend him but I like how dumb you look trying so hard to. Once you can answer my questions directly as I have tackled yours then it will get not interesting
Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

A man who "just writes things that come to his mind" is going to sign bilateral and multilateral treaties and agreements on behalf a country hundreds of millions strong? Wage war on behalf of his countrymen? Make policy? Sign budgets? Sign executive orders? How can this possibly end well? undecided

They all sound more stupid trying to defend Tinubu. It’s a pity. Imagine that defense. One called muykem is even saying it is possible to get waec from a school that doesn’t exist or is yet to be established but if you ask him if that is what Tinubu did he can’t say yes. He will instead direct you to the nonsense he has been writing without boldly saying that’s what happened to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
If the numbers don't add up and people ask questions, you respond and clear things up. That's what honourable people do.

Muykem this is what I’m asking you to do. Just respond and clear things up with direct answers. Not speculations that you can’t say boldly are the exact things that happened to Tinubu. Either that or you just shut up. Or better still drop another speculation or redirect us to unproven ramblings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Genius And One Of The Best Students Ever Produced By CSU. by Winneepye: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2023
People that don't value education will never understand what it means to have a first class brain in aso rock. The wish to replace him with a dullard SMH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did APC Win All Lg In Imo / Yahoo-Yahoo: 7 Out Of 10 Nigerian Students Engage In Cybercrimes – EFCC Boss / The Current Rivers House Of Assembly Is An Illegal One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.